Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black, Black&Yellow
    04 Lightning, 06 GIX 750

Raped by a ROE VIPER

I was crusing up 820 in N. Richland Hills the other night when up ahead I see a Bad looking Viper I pull beside him and give him a rev or 4 ( I'm very excited at this point) he looks at me I drop to 3rd and we take off. he pulls about 3 or 4 car lengths on me before we shut down at 120-130ish. We exit the highway and he pulls into a gas station I pulled in right behind him. I told him he has a beautiful car (blue w/ white stripes) and that it was extremly fast. He said that I made him a little nervous for a sec because he thought he was going to have to down shift. I said you didn't DOWNSHIFT!?!?!? He said nope I just stayed in 5th. Then came the list of his mods: Fully built motor by Roe Racing, custom grind cam, fully ported heads, long tubes, Roe supercharger, and a 50 shot of nitrous with ethanal or methanal injection (can't remember which). he said at his last dyno he pulled 937 rwhp and 1100 rw ft/lbs with a 7 pound pulley on the SC. He then stated he just replaced that pulley for one that is at 12 psi but no dyno #'s yet. I then told him when we get back on the highway give it her all I would like to see a rocket take off in person. He nodded his head and we said our good byes and back to the highway we went. I then experienced the most awesome display of power I had ever seen in my life. After he caught traction at 110 or so his car took off like it was a projectile from the barrel of a Howitzer. That was the coolest old guy i've ever met. So if your in the DFW area beware of this car cause you will LOSE.

Red
    86 Z28

Ouch, a Roe Viper, hows ur ass feeling from that pounding?

Black, Black&Yellow
    04 Lightning, 06 GIX 750

Not good!!! It feels like a MULE had his way with me!!!

Silver
    1998 WS6 M6

Wow! The most powerfull car I have ever come across was a Supra puting out around 900hp. I thought it was a 3000gt untill he pulled up beside me.. I floored it and the guy just looked over at me while staying with me the whole time, smiled, and then blew off about 5 car lengths ahead of me in a split second. That blow off valve made me about shit myself.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

yea them turbo*cars like supras can be made very fast, there is this dude in my town that has a audi A4 4door, 1.8t engine all rebuilt forged not stock at all, running like 30 psi with like 500AWDHP his licence plate says "FMLY CR" family car
    98' SS Convertible Camaro-76k-Build # 1471, Cragar SS rims, RK SFC's, MAC Panhard, LSX Tune, Shaner S3,
    SLP:short thro,Strut tower brace,fan switch
    MTI Power induction kit,40 Series muffler,Pacesetter LT's + ORY,12 CD changer,3800lbs
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/787506/1

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Well, I'm gonna invest in a Viper when I can... I can't believe that happened to you man. It's like hitting the Street Racing Lotto or something!

NBM
    '00 Z28

Wow. Nice death. I love seeing that kind of stuff.

my worst defeat

my worst defeat was to another TA, 150 shot, new head/cams, pipe work
    the whole deal. I follwed the guy to the gas station after and he said he's got
    close to 750rwhp. ouch! , me.. only 380 rwhp..

Awaiting Activation
    DAMN, iv satten in a friends Z/28 putting out 400 horses to the rear wheels and i thought i was gonna die. I could litterally feel my intsetines being pushed in. I dont even wanna know wut 900+ horses must feel like.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

a fuckin jet

Awaiting Activation
    honestly why would u wanna car with that much power?? Ur never gonna unlesh anywhere near 500 on a local street or track, forget 900+. Its just so much power and torque itll just spoil the ride of the car. I mean 900 fucking horses, thats like driving michael schumaker's car. AND HOW DO YOU GET ALL THAT POWER INTO A CAR AND PASS INSPECTION

LS0NE
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKbandit98
    honestly why would u wanna car with that much power?? Ur never gonna unlesh anywhere near 500 on a local street or track, forget 900+. Its just so much power and torque itll just spoil the ride of the car. I mean 900 fucking horses, thats like driving michael schumaker's car. AND HOW DO YOU GET ALL THAT POWER INTO A CAR AND PASS INSPECTION
    chances are if you have the money/passion to build a 900hp car, you go to the track all the time. for the street, its just a nice cruiser not to mention bragging rights. for the track, its a monster. however, ive also wondered how these guys pass inspection. i start to get upset that they pass with 900hp, and i get pulled over for having a catback exhaust.
    -Chris

FireFox05
    Because they don't get caught? Or they have bribe money?

LS0NE
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox05
    Because they don't get caught? Or they have bribe money?
    dont get caught? i dont think he means when u get a "fix it" ticket for a loud exhaust and u have to take it to DMV. i think he means emissions inspection. also be careful about trying to bribe people, i heard there's serious penalties for that if u get caught. also, i looked into seeing if my buddy can just pass me without doing a test, and he said its impossible to fake a test, so i have no idea how theyre doing it.
    -Chris

Silver
    '03 Evo

Sometimes its nice living in a state that doesnt have inspections!

I would love to go for a ride in a car like that. I know what it feels like to launch my car, I could just imagine with 900hp!!!

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

I've learned that if a older gentleman is driving a car that looks like it could beat you...it will. I just cant wait till I get older

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

Quote Originally Posted by Devylyst
    Ouch, a Roe Viper, hows ur ass feeling from that pounding?
    I'm sure it would feel the same even if was a plain ole GTS. SORE with perferations. It was a VIPER for sh!t sake. Probably a GTS rated around 600hp stock. Stick to mustangs and ricers. I'll keep my eye out for him tho. I live just north of N. Richland Hills in Keller.

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by woodymaro
    I was crusing up 820 in N. Richland Hills the other night when up ahead I see a Bad looking Viper I pull beside him and give him a rev or 4 ( I'm very excited at this point) he looks at me I drop to 3rd and we take off. he pulls about 3 or 4 car lengths on me before we shut down at 120-130ish. We exit the highway and he pulls into a gas station I pulled in right behind him. I told him he has a beautiful car (blue w/ white stripes) and that it was extremly fast. He said that I made him a little nervous for a sec because he thought he was going to have to down shift. I said you didn't DOWNSHIFT!?!?!? He said nope I just stayed in 5th. Then came the list of his mods: Fully built motor by Roe Racing, custom grind cam, fully ported heads, long tubes, Roe supercharger, and a 50 shot of nitrous with ethanal or methanal injection (can't remember which). he said at his last dyno he pulled 937 rwhp and 1100 rw ft/lbs with a 7 pound pulley on the SC. He then stated he just replaced that pulley for one that is at 12 psi but no dyno #'s yet. I then told him when we get back on the highway give it her all I would like to see a rocket take off in person. He nodded his head and we said our good byes and back to the highway we went. I then experienced the most awesome display of power I had ever seen in my life. After he caught traction at 110 or so his car took off like it was a projectile from the barrel of a Howitzer. That was the coolest old guy i've ever met. So if your in the DFW area beware of this car cause you will LOSE.
    I used to live right off of 820 in N Richland Hills. I used to see a few Vipers around that area, I think there was an exotic car shop on Pipeline or Grapevine Highway. Been awhile so I don't remember very well.

White with silver stripes
    2000 Trans Am WS6

more money= more speed... How fast u wanna go? haha no matter what, when it comes down to it... its all about the benjamins
    00' ws6, custom paint, bolt on's and bolt in's.. http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewvehicle.php?id=11454

Green
    1998 Z28 - A4

ya know seriously 500 is plenty for a street/strip car... having a viper would just do it at the beginning damn.. I'm gonna buy more lottery tickets

Thread Information