Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Raped a modded NSX

So I was out at a local hangout friday night with my LS-1 since we had some good weather. We were all just chillen in the parking lot, watching the ricers do stupid shit and then I see this brand spanking new NSX come cruising in the parking lot... my g/f said "look a lamborgini (shes got some learning to do)... he comes over to us (which was bold i thought since it was me in my LS, two 03 cobras, a Mach 1, a 2002 Z06, a 2005 GTO, a 2002 SS maro, and a 66 Nova with cheater slicks on it, all lined up in a row)... he pulls in right next to me and gets outta the car... were all staring at him like hes stupid... kid cant be more than 22, all thuged out with neck bling, pants down to his ankles, braided hair, and a hat that was going some way i didnt even know you could wear a hat... my intial though, "oh look a drug dealer" so he comes strolling over to me and my buddy who were looking under my hood at the new motor and goes "dis yows?"... I said yea, whys that... he goes "worz on the streez says yous got one of the fases whips arounz"... im not gonna even lie...it took me about a good minute to figure out what the fuck he just said...and another minute to figure out this idiot didnt know jack shit, never heard of me or my car, and was just pretending to be in the fast and the furious... so i obliged and played along... i was like... yea, thats me alright (my buddys at this point are all gathered around laughing in the backround)... i wanted to slap the kid and be like...dude come on, its fredrick maryland, were not in a movie... well at this point two of his buddys have pulled up in there shited out ricer burners and are gathered around his car (which must have held god status with them)... so at this point the kid says he wants to race me so i ask him what hes running... (thinking hed say stock or not tell me) well then the idiot goes and opens his... trunk i guess (stupid japanese lugage goes there) and i see this things actually got a little work done to it (couldnt tell ya what, neither could he) but i figure...fuck it, what do i have to loose

I follow him out on the highway and we decided to go from a 40mph roll... he honks 3 times and we both jump on it... I mashed it a lil harder than i should have and chirped the back wheels hard and he got a lil jump on me... very very short lived because as soon as I hooked i was launching passed him... I went up to 120 and let out and looked back and see my buddy in the 03 Cobra come sailing by me... about 3 seconds later the NSX buzzes up beside me... they said i had about 5 cars on him before i hit 80 and he just let out...then got a fly by from a Cobra gotta love ricing the rice

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

killer job....i've driven a nsx and i can say they are fun,but not as fast as they should be for the money

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

NSX's are a joke. $90K for an "exotic" that can't even hang with a $25K F-body with a few bolt ons. Anyone who wastes their money on one of those cars is a moron, they are status symbols, nothing more.

And in case anyone doesn't read the details of the story, ricers are morons. Period.

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    NSX's are a joke. $90K for an "exotic" that can't even hang with a $25K F-body with a few bolt ons. Anyone who wastes their money on one of those cars is a moron, they are status symbols, nothing more.

And in case anyone doesn't read the details of the story, ricers are morons. Period.
    X2

Awaiting Activation

yea i agree. Acura should've put a turbo V6 on there or crammed in a V8 and made it a real car. Its such a shame that they are slow becuase they are so fuckin cool lookin.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

hey MaxPlusTen, what do you have done to your car?

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

oh yea, nice kill.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen View Post
    were all staring at him like hes stupid... kid cant be more than 22, all thuged out with neck bling, pants down to his ankles, braided hair, and a hat that was going some way i didnt even know you could wear a hat... my intial though, "oh look a drug dealer"
    Nice race, I guess... but What was ^this^ about? He probably thought you were a drug dealer too, just not as successful...

Some people like my self, take offense to stereotypes like that...

Impulse Blue Matallic
    2005 GTO

What exactly do you mean by "can't hang with a $25K F-body?" In a drag race? Sure, maybe. It'll kill an F-body in every other measurable performance test though. Braking, turning, etc. The car was never intended to be a straight line car. However, put it up against a Camaro/T/A from 1991 when it first cameout and see who is faster in a straight line.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by jacobyb View Post
    What exactly do you mean by "can't hang with a $25K F-body?" In a drag race? Sure, maybe. It'll kill an F-body in every other measurable performance test though. Braking, turning, etc. The car was never intended to be a straight line car. However, put it up against a Camaro/T/A from 1991 when it first cameout and see who is faster in a straight line.
    +1

However, the NSX would be better with more power. But then again, what car wouldn't.

Impulse Blue Matallic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post
    +1

However, the NSX would be better with more power. But then again, what car wouldn't.

True. The new NSX is reported to have a 450hp+ V10 that is going to be sourced directly from their F1 program. There are rumors of a 10K rpm redline.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by jacobyb View Post
    Who cares about when it first came out?? Bottom line is a 2002 Camaro will will beat a 2002 NSX with a few minor bolt ons. It will hang neck and neck with it stock for stock. Considering the NSX costs over 3 times as much, thats ridiculous, the NSX is a joke.

I couldn't give less of a shit how good the NSX is in "braking and turning" - if I wanted that, I could buy Corvette for half with price and beat the piss out of any NSX.

If I'm going to pay 90K for a supposed "Supercar", it shouldn't be dead even with a $25K muscle car in a straight line, regardless of what it was designed to do. Just face the facts, the NSX was an overpriced status symbol, hence the reason its no longer in production.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    lol, nice kill man....those nsx's are garbage for straight lines...probably one of the most overpriced sports cars out there...and low behold...its a honda(acura)

Pewter
    2000 T/A WS6

MaxPlusTen was this a silver NSX? Because I've seen a silver one in Charlestown with a driver that matches that description. I was thinking about racing him but he was being an ass and weaving in and out of traffic.
    jacobyb a Camaro SS and Firebird WS6 out brake the NSX 129ft to 134ft that and with the extra torque the SS/WS6 have it is about even on a road course. And most people that drive them hard complain of understeer . There only advantage is better balance.

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by sommergibile View Post
    MaxPlusTen was this a silver NSX? Because I've seen a silver one in Charlestown with a driver that matches that description. I was thinking about racing him but he was being an ass and weaving in and out of traffic.
    jacobyb a Camaro SS and Firebird WS6 out brake the NSX 129ft to 134ft that and with the extra torque the SS/WS6 have it is about even on a road course. And most people that drive them hard complain of understeer . There only advantage is better balance.

Yup, silver as the day acura made her... I found out it didnt really have jack shit done...stock as they come. Its probley him, ive seen him around here for awhile now

Impulse Blue Matallic
    2005 GTO

Who cares about when it first came out?? Bottom line is a 2002 Camaro will will beat a 2002 NSX with a few minor bolt ons. It will hang neck and neck with it stock for stock. Considering the NSX costs over 3 times as much, thats ridiculous, the NSX is a joke.

I couldn't give less of a shit how good the NSX is in "braking and turning" - if I wanted that, I could buy Corvette for half with price and beat the piss out of any NSX.

If I'm going to pay 90K for a supposed "Supercar", it shouldn't be dead even with a $25K muscle car in a straight line, regardless of what it was designed to do. Just face the facts, the NSX was an overpriced status symbol, hence the reason its no longer in production.
    You've totally missed the point. If you rate a car based only on how well it drag races, fine, you are right. If you look at the whole package, you would infact see that the NSX is far from a "status symbol" and was a ground breaking design that pushed the supercar market to newer and better technology. I have a video of a race between an NSX, F50, gallardo, Murcialago, 911TT GT2, Gemballa 500, and a Carerra 4. The NSX came in 2nd behind the F50. All of the cars short of the Ferrari were 10 year newer designs. You obviously have never driven one, (and I'm sure don't care to), but seriously, what about a titanuim and aluminim car is low rent? I don't get it.

personally i think street racing is dangerous,that said i gotta admit i've done it myself.I would never think of racing anyone driving a rice or jap car for one reason.THE STUPID AZZES will run into you on purpose just to act like maybe their ride is SOOOO fast it gets out of control! trust me on this STAY AWAY FROM THEM! Think before you race on the street,i know its tough not to when its so easy to go.But think about whats at stake.If you get caught racing here your azz is cooked,get in a wreck racing and you will do time!There WAS<was is key word>a local guy here FROM THIS BOARD that raced a mustang and lost control @ about 90mph.Over the guiderail and down 30ft into the south bound lanes.His 11 yearold son was in the car,he is now a paraplegic.Luckliy no one was killed.CAN YOU IMAGINE if he had hit and killed anyone in the south bound lanes on top of it?
    Now this guy goes from owning and enjoying his car and family to FKING HELL IN ABOUT 10 seconds.

Think before you act.I know you are going to think i'm a pussy,believe me i'm not.I personally put a thottle stop on my LS1's gas pedal that limits it to 3/4,the only way to get full throttle is to pull over pull the stop off before i can race anyone.THIS HELPS to give my DICK time to think about if the NEXT 10-20 seconds is worth the rest of my life.Be safe out there,people die easy.

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by YoMommasTA View Post
    personally i think street racing is dangerous,that said i gotta admit i've done it myself.I would never think of racing anyone driving a rice or jap car for one reason.THE STUPID AZZES will run into you on purpose just to act like maybe their ride is SOOOO fast it gets out of control! trust me on this STAY AWAY FROM THEM! Think before you race on the street,i know its tough not to when its so easy to go.But think about whats at stake.If you get caught racing here your azz is cooked,get in a wreck racing and you will do time!There WAS<was is key word>a local guy here FROM THIS BOARD that raced a mustang and lost control @ about 90mph.Over the guiderail and down 30ft into the south bound lanes.His 11 yearold son was in the car,he is now a paraplegic.Luckliy no one was killed.CAN YOU IMAGINE if he had hit and killed anyone in the south bound lanes on top of it?
    Now this guy goes from owning and enjoying his car and family to FKING HELL IN ABOUT 10 seconds.

Think before you act.I know you are going to think i'm a pussy,believe me i'm not.I personally put a thottle stop on my LS1's gas pedal that limits it to 3/4,the only way to get full throttle is to pull over pull the stop off before i can race anyone.THIS HELPS to give my DICK time to think about if the NEXT 10-20 seconds is worth the rest of my life.Be safe out there,people die easy.
    No offense by this but if you dont aprove of street racing why are you in the kill story section of the site?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen View Post
    No offense by this but if you dont aprove of street racing why are you in the kill story section of the site?
    no offence taken,just take what i said and think about it.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

an nsx came in second behind an f50?? in what kind of race??...r u shittin me? are u talking about the nsx-r they use for racing maybe??.........YES in 1991 they were an exotic for the money....but they never improved more than a 6 speed, targa top, and .2 liters in displacement in 15 yrs.....kind of rediculous....an 01 z06 will EAT an 01 nsx for breakfast in ANY way possible........i dont know what your talking about in that test u discribed

Thread Information