Thread: ran a c4

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Thumbs up ran a c4

this happened about a month ago but i suppose i will post it up. i was cruising down the interstate coming home from doing some dove hunting opening weekend and i see this pretty dang clean red c4 come up on me. i have windows down and as he goes by he gives me a lil blip of the throttle. looked to have some flowmasters up under there. well i speed up and match him and give a lil punch with it in 6th gear. he floors it and takes off. i was like ah hell i got this. anywho, we pull up and he rolls down his winder and he is an older black dude prolly in his 40s with his lady. he give me thumbs up and is all grins, prolly thinkin this fool in this damn camaro gonna get whooped. well i downshift to 4th and then ease her into 3rd at about 65mph. his eyes got all big cuz now he could hear my motah. i pointed and he nodded i was like hit it man! he nailed it and then i followed. i stopped his pull, passed him, put it in 4th and could see his whole car in my passenger side view mirror by the end of 4th he pulled back up and we gave each other kudos. his lady wouldnt look over at me and he was laffin it up pointing at her and just yelled over, SHE IS PISSED DUDE!!!!!! i started crackin up and gave thumbs up, he returned and went about his way. it was fun and the ending was just the icing on the cake cuz he was prolly gonna get beat up when they got home
    2002 Z28 M6, Suncoast Creations ram air, port/polish TB w/ bypass and bumpstop, heater hose mod, stainless steel long tubes, ORY w/ dual cutouts, Magnaflow, BMR SFC, UMI Torque Arm, LS7 clutch w/ drill mod, Pro 5.0 w/ Lous short stick, MSD wires, 4.10s, good maintenancehttp://www.fquick.com/blue02z

White
    '10 ZR1

I like it

98 Formula
    06 duramax

the real question is........how do you do dove hunting? That's the thing I miss the most about being back home.....dove season up here sucks. I skipped many days of school to go dove hunting.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

haha thanks guys!

yeah oriion its fun as hell, we get up early or go out late and just pick a spot by a pond or around some trees. they fly by or we go for walks to scare em up. it been slow i assume due to the extreme heat and drought we had this year

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

lol thats awesome aj, im sure he got an ass chewing when they got home

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

haha good story, ive always wanted to run one of those. nice kill

Old Member, New Username BrownsMillsAntz's Avatar

Green
    1995 Z28 w/ LS1 Swap

Picking on poor LT1 ..good kill

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

hahaha yeah. it was all in good fun. i like killing vettes, my only loss i can recall to one is a c6 zo6. need to post that death story. guess i havent raced enough vettes.....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    haha thanks guys!

yeah oriion its fun as hell, we get up early or go out late and just pick a spot by a pond or around some trees. they fly by or we go for walks to scare em up. it been slow i assume due to the extreme heat and drought we had this year
    I know how to dove hunt I meant how many did you get? I've shot thousands of dove over my lifetime. I used to hunt them every single day of the season when I was growing up in Missouri.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

ah i gotcha, thought it was kinda weird you asking me how do i do dove hunting? like how i personally do it.. o well eh it was downright bleak. i got one and my soon to be father in law got one. all in about 4hrs of hunting. he went out with his brother and 2 of their other buds on opening day and between 4 fellas all day they got a total of 8 birds. just been soooo brutal down here this summer. almost no rain since may, we set an all time record with either 70 or 71 days of triple digits. and we missed setting a new record for most consecutive days over 100 by 2 days. haha we were on day 48 i think and a brief shower came through and the high only got to 97. then the next 2 weeks were all over 100. pissed me off, i wanted to set the record lol

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Lol aj it goes both ways on the reply, yea the c6z is a definite respectible death. Cant wait till u get a dd and we make yo motah be pushin some serious shit lol im so drunk. My bad

Thread Information