Thread: Raced 05+ gt

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Raced 05+ gt

Driving to school and I saw a gt with dealer plates on the back and loud music playing(to me meant punk who needs a lessen taught) A few lights and he is talkin on the phone, finally traffic breaks up and I hammer till i'm looking at his face. He slows down i'm in 3rd and I let him punch it at 40mph. I patiently wait for my downshift while he jumps a car and 1/2 as soon as she goes down I blew by him- only to put my brakes on a few seconds later for the stop sign(it took me a while to get his attention, and it's a two way stop sign so no chance of t-boning anyone) he blows by the sign and makes the turn for the school I thought he was but hurt so I hurry and catch the guy- to my surprise he says fast car with a smile on his face. I tell him nice car and we head to class cool guy, it's been way to long since my last race.

mods full bolt-on auto

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

good kill c5z28, another new win over the mustang. To me there basically a car that a person would rather not drive a civic or corolla and want some other car thats faster and more appealing but nothing that sticks out that you would say wow, this car has a 6speed, this car has 290+RWHP from the factory its just a normal, basica sports car that appeals to many people. They just try to hit a couple of key points like its a V8 and its retro and is fairly cheap. Too me its not exciting just an improvement over the older model that needed major improvements but still not enough.

One thing that was funny was i went to a mechanic shop the other day, the guy ownes a 1000HP Mustang and he said after he got beat by soo many LS1 camaro's he got tired and dumped a ton of money into his stang were he didnt have to worry about any cars. Ofcourse it sits at his shop with a blown motor. Either way the way how things look is if you want a good economic car you buy a hybrid or civic/corolla, if you want a decent fast car you buy a mustang. I think there are much better alternatives out there but its all preference either way.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by karpetcm View Post
    good kill c5z28, another new win over the mustang. To me there basically a car that a person would rather not drive a civic or corolla and want some other car thats faster and more appealing but nothing that sticks out that you would say wow, this car has a 6speed, this car has 290+RWHP from the factory its just a normal, basica sports car that appeals to many people. They just try to hit a couple of key points like its a V8 and its retro and is fairly cheap. Too me its not exciting just an improvement over the older model that needed major improvements but still not enough.

One thing that was funny was i went to a mechanic shop the other day, the guy ownes a 1000HP Mustang and he said after he got beat by soo many LS1 camaro's he got tired and dumped a ton of money into his stang were he didnt have to worry about any cars. Ofcourse it sits at his shop with a blown motor. Either way the way how things look is if you want a good economic car you buy a hybrid or civic/corolla, if you want a decent fast car you buy a mustang. I think there are much better alternatives out there but its all preference either way.
    Ask him how much he drives it on the street

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Refreshing that he was a good sport about it.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post
    Refreshing that he was a good sport about it.
    I always here stories about the other being a prick but just about every experience I had the peep was just glad to race

Thread Information