Thread: PINKS Video

NBM
    99 TA

PINKS Video

not sure if anyone posted this elsewhere... i posted it in AAG as well, but here is the full episode of PINKS (CIVIC vs TA)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...467864&q=pinks

LOL I JUST WATCHED THAT SHOW,HOPE THAT TAUGHT THOSE RICE HEADS SOMETHING,LOL

red
    04 pontiac gto

i watched it last night on tv.did you see that ricer crying about 20 lengths..good to see a t/a representing american cars

aPerfectTransAM
    link doesn't work.... i want to see this!

MAD
    It was far from a riced out civic. No clue if it was a daily driver or not but the engine supposedly put out 600hp with a beefed up block and big turbo. If the car is built and runs well I commend his fatass for putting it out there on the chopping block like that and ultimately losing it. The video ought to be good though, hope it gets the civic driver showing his inability to to drive the car the first race, then his "homies" bitching up a storm when they find a vaccum hose that was "cut". They fix the hose and then get the 20th lengths meanwhile they bolt on full blown slicks and proceed to beat the TA. All in all it was a decent episode.

MrMiracle
    Just go to Google videos and do a search for 'Pinks'. That's how I found it.

I loved that comment Jeff made at the end, "does it get good gas mileage?"

Artic White
    2001 Z-28

That was the best 23 mins of my life!!!! Makes me proud to drive an F-body! That kid was such a jerkoff! 20 car legnths? That is not even a race. My moms grand prix could of won with that much of a lead. And on the 1/4 to boot. The Trans-Am still won with out 2nd gear. typically excuses from the ricers. Its hard to shift into 3rd. hahhaha. I can't beleive the thought the other team cut their lines. "What is this your first time driving the car?", "your granny shiftin!!!", "THats how i drive." said the fat kid!! You can see him giggle when they put it in slow motion. Maybe if he lost another 100 lbs he could at least drop some time!! I love how well maintained the T/A pit crew was in comparison to the civics. I laughed for 10 mins after the took the cars from under the covers. IMPORT RACING!!! hahahhahahh

red
    04 pontiac gto

Quote Originally Posted by MAD
    It was far from a riced out civic. No clue if it was a daily driver or not but the engine supposedly put out 600hp with a beefed up block and big turbo. If the car is built and runs well I commend his fatass for putting it out there on the chopping block like that and ultimately losing it. The video ought to be good though, hope it gets the civic driver showing his inability to to drive the car the first race, then his "homies" bitching up a storm when they find a vaccum hose that was "cut". They fix the hose and then get the 20th lengths meanwhile they bolt on full blown slicks and proceed to beat the TA. All in all it was a decent episode.
    the only reason the civic won those 2 races was because he was givin a ridiclous amount of car lengths and the t/a wasnt allowed to use his nos..look what happened to the civic on the last race even with the t/a not having 2nd gear.also did you notice the removed the bumpers on the civic to lighten it up as well.kinda cheap i might say
    Last edited by 04goatinmass; 03-22-2006 at 12:28 PM.

MAD
    Quote Originally Posted by firebird99
    the only reason the civic won those 2 races was because he was givin a ridiclous amount of car lengths and the t/a wasnt allowed to use his nos..look what happened to the civic on the last race even with the t/a not having 2nd gear.also did you notice the removed the bumpers on the civic to lighten it up as well.kinda cheap i might say
    I totally agree. And also, if I'm not mistaken-the TA went back on the bottle to help build RPM's in 3rd since he lost his 2nd gear. Didn't matter. The car was still an animal (TA that is). That bumper maybe weighed 8lbs? They're not heavy by any means, bulkly yes,heavy no. Either way,fatty was outmatched -perhaps he should have purcahsed an LSD for the car instead of never getting traction?

aPerfectTransAM
    i finally got to see it. what a joke... I was even more proud to drive an fbody....

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by aPerfectTransAM
    link doesn't work.... i want to see this!
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...467864&q=pinks
    weird i dont know why it stopped working... it worked when i first posted it

red
    04 pontiac gto

i love that show .i got my tivo to record it all the time......rice a roni the pontiac t/a treat
    Last edited by 04goatinmass; 03-22-2006 at 03:29 PM.

m0dular6480
    [QUOTE=KyleLs1]not sure if anyone posted this elsewhere... i posted it in AAG as well, but here is the full episode of PINKS (CIVIC vs TA)

I loved how delusional the Civic kid was, all crying about car lengths. RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG!!! No special request for car lengths, or disabling stuff on the other car, he made import owners all over the world look even worse.

Black
    99 SS

dude thats stupid, it should be heads up everytime no matter what

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

ghey show.

Red
    2002 Camaro Z28

I can't believe the Honda needed and wanted 20 car length to win and still lost!

Thread Information