Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

OMG Total Ownage of a Mustang

today in the morning I was crusing through 471 going towards town, I was driving a truck, then a 98ish mustang comes hauling over takes me and then is followed by a Saturn? It kinda looked like a sunfire with a trans am LT1 front end looked weird but was fast. well both of there morrons decide to go for it at the light what they didnt knew was that the street was going to go from 3 lanes to 1

so when the light turned green they punched it and they go neck to neck, untill the Saturn Inbred pull away as the mustang starts scraping the barracade, Total ownage, Of course i got off and checked on them, the kid looked young and his GF was Seriously hurt not to badd, though lots of blood though. Turns out the window was down and some of the concrete started pushsing against the door causing the window to break and the metal arm gave her a good gash. I got out my shop towels (only thing i could find) and wraped a bunch of em aruound her arm (which later i found out it was a bad idea) but i was just trying to help. The kid got a ticket and his parents were called, Turns out they live around here. Ill try to get a pic of the stang.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Man that is shitty....for his gf! That is why I do not race with my girl in the car. Plus she bitches and makes me nervous lol.

Black
    01 Camaro SS

I would only get chances to race when the stupid GF was in the car. After I crashed the Camaro, not racing though, with her in it I was definitely no longer allowed to race anyone w/ her in it. Even though its an AWD auto....
    96 Imp SS- 12.74@103, 1.74 60' out of fuel

06 AWD TB SS- 12.58@106, 1.76 60'

01 Camaro SS- Totaled

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

My GF is a screamer, I'd never race with anyone on the car, because if something goes wrong they can sue you, trust me ive seen life long friendships end due to stuff like that, My cousin lost his life a couple of years ago drivign a jetta, and his GF died three days later, so their parents sued my uncles but the case was dismised because the chick was over 18 and she denied him fault. RIP

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

only put your life at risk

Why was wrapping the towels around her arm a bad idea? Risk of infection?

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post
    Why was wrapping the towels around her arm a bad idea? Risk of infection?
    because when EMS got on the scene the they had a hard time removing them, they got stuck on her arm, so they had to peel em out (real painfull) with a small little spatula thing.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Wow what a story, people really should consider others lives whenever racing, esp your girlfriend sitting next you.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Did the Saturn stop?

Ya, I hate the feeling of my girl being with me during a race. I no longer race on the streets. Just too many people out. So I only race on the track. Bad thing is My girl loves racing more than me and it kills her when I tell her she can't ride with me down the track. So I got a solution to that. Bought her a Helmet and a 5-point harness I installed on the passenger side :} Now she's a happy woman again!!!

Black
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    Man that is shitty....for his gf! That is why I do not race with my girl in the car. Plus she bitches and makes me nervous lol.
    +1 she always complains... but if i do race, and i screw up i'd rather wrap myself around a pole and screw up my life than someone elses...

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Wow, unreal how people just don't think before they act. I don't race on the street at all but racing with your girl in the car is a big mistake, racing on a road you aren't familiar with is insaine. Sucks for the girl, I hope she dumps the loser. It's good that you stopped to help though.

Black
    1994 Firebird Formula

Just so you guys know, putting something on a wound is NEVER a bad idea. The fundamentals of life saving are and in this order, 1) start the breathing, stop the bleeding, treat for shock. So in this instance she was breathing, but bleeding badly. You use whatever you can get, as long as it's clean, and apply pressure. Just wrapping it up does no good, you have to get pressure on it to stop it and help it clot.

If it hurts peeling it off later oh well, at least you didn't bleed to death.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

OMG...that's terrible!!

471....are you from cincinnati?

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    Did the Saturn stop?

Ya, I hate the feeling of my girl being with me during a race. I no longer race on the streets. Just too many people out. So I only race on the track. Bad thing is My girl loves racing more than me and it kills her when I tell her she can't ride with me down the track. So I got a solution to that. Bought her a Helmet and a 5-point harness I installed on the passenger side :} Now she's a happy woman again!!!
    Hell no he didnt, besides he was gone since the get-go, I dont think he saw when he crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post
    Wow, unreal how people just don't think before they act. I don't race on the street at all but racing with your girl in the car is a big mistake, racing on a road you aren't familiar with is insaine. Sucks for the girl, I hope she dumps the loser. It's good that you stopped to help though.
    Of course I did, they were blocking the on ramp to the highway! lol J/K I thought he was drunk or something that street has been like that for months.

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    OMG...that's terrible!!

471....are you from cincinnati?
    No, FM 471 is a street/highway in San Antonio, TX

www.eautocad.com

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

I took my wife up to 120 with the T-tops out not racing anyone, I got bruised up pretty bad from getting smacked and yelled at... No more 100+ with her

I took it to 150 with t-tops out with my buddy (guy) and he was happy as a pig in shit. Funny how one extra gene can make such a dif

PS 150 with no t-tops is a BAD idea... the car started wiggling and I almost lost it... KEEP YOUR TOPS IN IF YOUR GOING OVER 130.. it started to wiggle at 130 but I didn't want to brake I thought I could gas out of it... I did gas out of it but not until 145 so that's 15mph almost out of control at death speeds.... Pretty scarry but we had fun none the less.. High fives and ADRENALINE were all around. The road wasn't the smoothest, but combine the wind with a non smooth road at those speeds you've got yourself quite the predicament. I like to consider myself an expert driver after living through that.

Thread Information