red
    2000 trans am ws6

ok let's hear some GOT killed stories!!

i know it's hard to admit defeat but, let's show some humility and hear the I GOT KILLED stories..
    eibach sportline springs,kyb shocks and struts,adj. panhard,LCAs with relocation brackets,strut tower brace, sub-frame connectors,poly motor mounts, LT headers,magnaflo catback,ORY pipe, SLP lid w/K&N, ram air mod,egr delete,PP TB,1000CFM MAF housing, LS6 intake,160 T-stat, tune by frost

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

My boss has a 2011 Corvette ZR1 and he had it dynotuned to 570 rwhp. He was at the light at Ross's Corner when a 2008 Subaru WRX STI pulled up along side him. Feeling frisky he gave the go signal on green and by the time his rear wheels hooked up the STI was gone, long gone. He was pissed. The Subaru was owned by a local guy and about 10 day later he met him at the Exxon station. Both agreed to race again from a 30 crack, which they did. Same results. He was max boosted and cooled. I do not know what his dyno figures are but he beat the shit out of a tuned 120k Vette. That's my GOT KILLED story.
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

I was owned by a Neon SRT4 at the track last time out. Damn thing was quick. Not a good feeling.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Got destroyed by an S281 Saleen SC a couple years ago. From a dig, 30 roll, whatever speed he had me from the gate. Ran into him at the car wash one day, turned out to be an old classmate. Opened up the hood to reveal his 2.8L Kenne Bell...
    Said he was dyno'd at 450rwhp. I believed him.

Sent using my telèfono

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

2000 Camaro SS
    '02 Z28 parting-out

This has been a few years back so I don't remember what kind of car it was but it was some riced out piece of junk. I was on the highway headed home just about a mile before my turn off. Speed limit was 55 I was doing 5 over and he flew by me, slowed down and revved it up. Right after where I was going to turn off I knew there was a passing lane. I got behind him we were doing about 60. When we get to the passing lane we both floor it. It was able to pull up beside him but not get around him. Then as we were getting closer to 100 he would start pulling off a little. So I got back behind him. We did the same thing several times. I could never get around him.

My only two regrets that evening is one: I knew of a side road coming up the had a long straghit stretch. I montioned for him to pull over but he didn't. I want to try from a dig.

The other: I was in my stock 1989 GMC 1500HD extended cab.

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

i was driving home a few months ago in my old ss when a pos nissan silva came up (12 different colors and primer spots everywhere) he started toying with me so i said f it and ran from a 60 roll, i jumped out around 2 cars thinking i was just gonig to drag his ass then i hear the turbo and he walked past me like i was sitting still, hell to put it in perspective he gained the two cars i was head and added another 6-7 in less then a second. so tried again but turned the bottle on this time and figured i would kill him. well it turned out to be alot better race until we got to the 120-130 mark and he would just keep on slowly pulling out on me.

we stopped and talked and he was a built 2jz swap with an 80 trim single on his low boost setting lol FML
    2000 ss camaro, forged lq9 370 short block, stage 3 PRC 243 heads, fast 102 w, big mouth throttle body, MS3 cam, 1.7 roller rockers, stage 3 t-56, monster stage 3, pro 5.0, 4.10's with moser axles, bmr tq arm, lca's, phb. SOLD (thankfully)!!!

New project: 1968 step-side, partial restore, ls/th400 swap. hopefully boosted pics and more info to come!!!

Having a small cam is like having a small dick, everytime you go to use it you wish it was bigger

red
    2000 trans am ws6

i love the look on the new camaro owner's faces when they get stomped by an old WS6.. once again i ran into one in naples while visiting my brother at a red light and was grinning knowing i would kill another one.. little to my suprise he had alittle secret.. wasn't till the light turned green i heard the haunting sound of screaming turbos as he proceeded to disapear in the distance.. wasn't even close. i only wished i could've talked to him to see what he was running cause the thing looked like a stock camaro SS.

Thread Information