Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

NSX Trouble??? UPDATE*

For those of you that remeber the following thread about a month or 2 back I finally ran the punk..

"Alright theres this young kid thats been ridin around in a red NSX that sounds like a fart (does not sound good IMO) I have been passing him going opposite directions of traffic almost daily I can tell he thinks hes tough shit he has reved at me a few times passing by and also shakes his head at me (Obviously has no repect for the LS1) its probably only a matter of time before we run into each other going the same direction and race i have herd mixed info about these cars I have herd they ar'nt that fast but also have herd they are pretty fast I have conifdence I could give him a run for his money is he anything to fear or not do I have a fighting chance in your guys's opinion??? a little feed back would be great!

I have a 1999 TransAm LS1 Motor Sports Lid W/K&N Air filter,SLP LM1 Catback Exaust and the optional 3.23 Gears on The A4 I have owned my car for over 4 years and am VERY comfortable driving I know my car very well

- Jason"

well i lined up with him on my way home from work after about 2 months of reving and disrepect a few days ago..i have never met such a stupid ignorant ricer in my life the first thing he asks me is if im a 6 banger, I answared back by throwing it in N and giving him a loud ass rev then he replies "oohh big deal that piece puts a 170 hp down to the rear wheels" i was like HAH ya maybe back in 1988 i have 300+ then he says BS, the light turns green and we both can it I could not have hooked better it was great I left him by about 2 healthy car lengths by the time we got to the next light "by the sound I believe he was an automatic as well" he says I made a mistake lets go again, the light turns green and I take him by a little over a car and a half a little less than last time it this point his face turns red and he looks horrifyied like "how could this be possable" then he accuses me of having NOS lol which I do not have I asked him if he wanted to pull over and check my car for NOS all he did was give me the fingure and turned off on the next road all fast almost flipping his car, he looked like a punk that just got outta high school the best part of it is his girlfriend was along with him for the ride LoL thought u guys might get a kick outta that - Jason

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by 1 RedHot TransAm View Post
    he says I made a mistake lets go again,
    in his automatic?

awesome kill... i was following that thread but got bored when no action came about. Glad to see you were victorious!

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

For those of you that remeber the following thread about a month or 2 back I finally ran the punk..

"Alright theres this young kid thats been ridin around in a red NSX that sounds like a fart (does not sound good IMO) I have been passing him going opposite directions of traffic almost daily I can tell he thinks hes tough shit he has reved at me a few times passing by and also shakes his head at me (Obviously has no repect for the LS1) its probably only a matter of time before we run into each other going the same direction and race i have herd mixed info about these cars I have herd they ar'nt that fast but also have herd they are pretty fast I have conifdence I could give him a run for his money is he anything to fear or not do I have a fighting chance in your guys's opinion??? a little feed back would be great!

I have a 1999 TransAm LS1 Motor Sports Lid W/K&N Air filter,SLP LM1 Catback Exaust and the optional 3.23 Gears on The A4 I have owned my car for over 4 years and am VERY comfortable driving I know my car very well

- Jason"

well i lined up with him on my way home from work after about 2 months of reving and disrepect a few days ago..i have never met such a stupid ignorant ricer in my life the first thing he asks me is if im a 6 banger, I answared back by throwing it in N and giving him a loud ass rev then he replies "oohh big deal that piece puts a 170 hp down to the rear wheels" i was like HAH ya maybe back in 1988 i have 300+ then he says BS, the light turns green and we both can it I could not have hooked better it was great I left him by about 2 healthy car lengths by the time we got to the next light "by the sound I believe he was an automatic as well" he says I made a mistake lets go again, the light turns green and I take him by a little over a car and a half a little less than last time it this point his face turns red and he looks horrifyied like "how could this be possable" then he accuses me of having NOS lol which I do not have I asked him if he wanted to pull over and check my car for NOS all he did was give me the fingure and turned off on the next road all fast almost flipping his car, he looked like a punk that just got outta high school the best part of it is his girlfriend was along with him for the ride LoL thought u guys might get a kick outta that - Jason
    seems like it was semi-close. good kill!

12.718 @ 117.47

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

thanks guys, ya I wish he was'nt such a punk I wanted him to pull over in the next parking lot so he could see i did'nt have NOS plus I wanted to get a closer look at his car it was pretty sharp lookin, I hate it when people act like children and throw fingures and call names after they lose, If someone beats me I usually complement them and wanna pull over, pop hoods and chat, but what ya gonna do LoL

Black
    2002 Camaro SS M6

the first thing he asks me is if im a 6 banger, I answared back by throwing it in N and giving him a loud ass rev then he replies "oohh big deal that piece puts a 170 hp down to the rear wheels" i was like HAH ya maybe back in 1988 i have 300+ then he says BS
    LMAO. mistake number one, believing that a v-8 camaro is pushing 170hp.

mistake number two, believing he could win.

good kill, i do respect the nsx's, they are sweet rides. but this driver was an idiot. and hte part where he says he made a mistake?!?!?!?! wow, did his auto tranny miss a gear or did he slam the brake pedal instead of hte gas. great kill.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

good kill glad you finally got to run him

RED
    2001 m6 CAMARO SS-SLP

awesome kill

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Good kill but NSX's are still sweet ass rides. Even the old ones!

pewter
    00 TA m6 vert

good kill

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

Nice kill! The NSX is a sweet looking car and I'm glad to see that the newer models are a bit quicker, however for the $$$ my preference would be to simply buy a Corvette or 03/04 Cobra.

170 hp? The 6 cylinder has a shot at putting numbers like that down with a couple bolt ons! Sounds like this guy had no idea what he had coming....I'm sure he thought he would walk all over you!

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

oh I know he was giving 1980's V-8 305#'s I dunno how he would think the newer ones were that slow, alot has changed since the turd gen era LoL he must have known somebody with a third gen V8 and thought the new ones put down the same numbers, one could only guess why he thought that..

Onyx Black
    2002 SLP Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Insert View Post
    mistake number one, believing that a v-8 camaro is pushing 170hp.
    Let 'em think that and watch them go away scratching their heads when they try to figure out how a 170hp vehicle whooped their ass!

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

Nice kill. Figured F-Body would win back when this was origonally posted.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

I remember the original post-I'm really glad to hear you kicked his ass-and even if it was only a few car lenghts, the point his "super car" was beat and his ego hurt even more + his g/f in the car, which ALWAYS makes the story a better kill.

great job, man! way to represent the LS1 community!

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight02 View Post
    Nice kill! The NSX is a sweet looking car and I'm glad to see that the newer models are a bit quicker, however for the $$$ my preference would be to simply buy a Corvette or 03/04 Cobra.

170 hp? The 6 cylinder has a shot at putting numbers like that down with a couple bolt ons! Sounds like this guy had no idea what he had coming....I'm sure he thought he would walk all over you!
    Even more, the V6 camaros push 200 lol

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

oh I know he was giving 1980's V-8 305#'s I dunno how he would think the newer ones were that slow, alot has changed since the turd gen era LoL he must have known somebody with a third gen V8 and thought the new ones put down the same numbers, one could only guess why he thought that..
    shit you would be surprised, most people have no idea the power our cars have stock are that high, i really get a kick when people think that i would have a hard time keeping up with a new gt. if it was even close when mine was stock there is no chance in hell now.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Nice kill.

NSX's are ovepriced rice burners. You'd have to be a moron to pay $90,000 for a car with a 290HP V6.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Nice kill.

NSX's are ovepriced rice burners. You'd have to be a moron to pay $90,000 for a car with a 290HP V6.
    AMEN to that you could buy a brand new Z06 vette off the show room floor for that much SHEEEEESH

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

They're not straight line cars Wesman, I know it's hard for you to imagine, but there are other forms of racing besides drag racing.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    They're not straight line cars Wesman, I know it's hard for you to imagine, but there are other forms of racing besides drag racing.
    Obviously its hard for you to imagine why someone would want to buy a faster, better looking, better sounding, better performing car for a cheaper price. After all, look at what you drive.

A Corvette will hand an NSX its ass in the corners, beat it in the straights, and look better while doing it. All for half the price. The NSX is overpriced garbage.

Thread Information