Thread: NSX

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

NSX

This was one helluva good race.
    I was on my way home from class tonight sitting at a stop light when I see what is unmistakably NSX tail lights go down the street I'm about to take a left onto. As soon as my light turns green the 5yr old inside me takes control and before I know it i'm doing 80 in a 40 trying to catch up to this guy
    Luckily I do catch up to him, but unfortunately I miss my turn. Oh well how often is it you run into a NSX right?! lol.
    So he's obviously heard and seen me coming and immediately starts weaving through traffic trying to get into the open with me in pursuit, it's at this point I notice his fat tires in the back, I also spotted some suspension work in the rear. His car wasn't loud though, I mean it did have a bit of a drone to it but I could barely hear anything over my exhaust. We eventually get side by side with an open road ahead doing 70mph (my sweet spot in 2nd). I honk 3 times and we're off. Interestingly when we went WOT I still couldn't hear him, we stayed side by side all the way up to 105 at which point I threw a thumbs up and turned it off and made a U turn due to the fact we were about to triple the speed limit (40mph) and because there's a crowd of cars behind us that just noticed our mischief.
    Last edited by LeadFarmer; 11-23-2010 at 04:26 PM.

Black
    1999 WS6

Good run! I do know the 2005 NSX ran with 290HP out of the 3.2 V6. 0-60 in about 5 seconds and top speed of 175, also costing about $90k...
    1999 WS6 - Black - 414rwhp 401rwtq w/o NOS
    632rwhp 577rwtq with HSW 250shot NOS

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

DOHC V6...! Good run OP!
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Black
    1999 WS6

You have to love our cars...$33k new and still out there kicking most cars in the ass that cost FAR more!

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

Good run farmer. By the way, those 3.73 gears are working great for me. Thanks again
    2002 Camaro SS/M6. Volant CAI, 80mm TB w/spacer, cat delete w/ ory, borla XR-1 w/ cme, custom tune, 3.73's, 8,000k HID headlights and foglights, 19" staggered ruff 278 wheels.

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by dennis ss View Post
    Good run farmer. By the way, those 3.73 gears are working great for me. Thanks again
    thanks, good to hear!

2002 trans am ws6

good kill.
    up here no one wants to race.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

My best friend has a 95 NSX-T,absolutely beatiful car monaco blue w/white interior.those some fun cars due to their light weight and mid-engine layout.not my first choice for the money but definately in my top ten dream machines.

Darrin's NSX
    Last edited by 02transamce; 11-26-2010 at 07:37 AM.

Thread Information