Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pewter
    2002 SS Camaro M6

Nothing to brag about and sore losers.

Today, on the way home, a Full-Size Chevy diesel PU decided that he was going to show me a thing or two. At about 45 MPH he kept getting beside me and revving his motor. At first, I just ignored him and let him do his thing. But, like an idiot, I decided to let him get to me. It was time to edumicate him. I got beside him and started to rev my motor. He then took off and I nailed it and left him (4th gear). He kept coming back for more though. I was just having a good 'ole time and laughing my ass off during all of this. I finally had to slow down in the right lane due to traffic and he precedes to pull alongside me on the left. He then begins to start calling me every name in the book, he's going to kill me or murder me, etc. Before I could challenge him, he took off again. Down the road I pulled up beside him and he wouldn't even look my way. Pussy.

Why is it always P/U's or SUV's that want to f*** with me. Not mustangs, not imports...

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

What an asshole.

He deserved to get "beaten" instead of beat.
    Heads 'n Cammed, Moser 12, 3.73's, Weight Reduction, 13" Brembo Kit
    BMR track suspension, full exhaust, the works...
    412whp/394wtq 1/4 mile slip coming soon!
    Gone: '01 Laser Red Cobra 3.73's/Full Bolt-ons

Be careful of people like this... I think this is the type of nut cake we keep hearing about in school shootings and other distressing events. There are alot of mental cases out there. This guy chewing you out for simply beating him in a street race is evidence you had a run in with one.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Yeah, I heard that Amish kid-shooter was "disturbed," to say the least. Everybody who interacted with him said he was weird. Unfortunately, everywhere I have been there was at least one nutcase like that. Damn, they are everywhere. There are a couple guys I work with who might flip out at any minute.

Too bad they are too cowardly to settle their rage with their fists instead of guns, on unarmed little girls no less. What a gutless POS.

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

Quote Originally Posted by dbuie View Post
    Today, on the way home, a Full-Size Chevy diesel PU decided that he was going to show me a thing or two. At about 45 MPH he kept getting beside me and revving his motor. At first, I just ignored him and let him do his thing. But, like an idiot, I decided to let him get to me. It was time to edumicate him. I got beside him and started to rev my motor. He then took off and I nailed it and left him (4th gear). He kept coming back for more though. I was just having a good 'ole time and laughing my ass off during all of this. I finally had to slow down in the right lane due to traffic and he precedes to pull alongside me on the left. He then begins to start calling me every name in the book, he's going to kill me or murder me, etc. Before I could challenge him, he took off again. Down the road I pulled up beside him and he wouldn't even look my way. Pussy.

Why is it always P/U's or SUV's that want to f*** with me. Not mustangs, not imports...

same here. I know what you mean.
    1999 Camaro SS/ Pewter/ #1775 - LS1 6-speed - Predator 3 Custom Tune - Pro 5.0 - LS7 Clutch - 3.90's - Koni's - Strano Springs and Sway Bars - SFC's - Full UMI Chassis and Suspension - LS6 Intake PnP TB - ARH LT's and Kitty Ran Away - Magnaflow.

12.6 at 112

http://www.fquick.com/Tyler_LS1

Pewter
    2002 SS Camaro M6

This morning he was behind me again but he stayed way back. I guess that he realizes that he was out of line yesterday and he probably more embarrassed about it than anything else. He eventually blew by me again and I let him go his way. I just figured that he would flush out any cops ahead since he was doing about 80-90 in a 55 zone.

This morning he was behind me again but he stayed way back. I guess that he realizes that he was out of line yesterday and he probably more embarrassed about it than anything else. He eventually blew by me again and I let him go his way. I just figured that he would flush out any cops ahead since he was doing about 80-90 in a 55 zone.
    Hopefully one day he'll drive over a banana peel and lose control, slam his truck into a tree and that'll be the end of it. I just don't wish any harm on life, so I hope the tree will be ok.

Pewter
    2002 SS Camaro M6

Quote Originally Posted by apache View Post
    Hopefully one day he'll drive over a banana peel and lose control, slam his truck into a tree and that'll be the end of it. I just don't wish any harm on life, so I hope the tree will be ok.
    LOL

Now Know As Camaro98

Red
    1998 Z28 Camaro

^^ i dont know what it is out here in red neck world but i get that all the time guys with disels thinking there going to take me, then when i beat there ass they pull up and start swearing and yelling and causing all sorts of hell, are there egos and dicks that small that they have to get pissed cuz a muscle car just beat there TRUCKS ass.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

some diesles can be sick tho

Blue/Yellow/White
    95 T/A 383

That diesel better be packing some serious heat if he wants to beat me. Unless its a diesel in a lighter vehicle they are pretty much screwed even with 10k sunk into their 40k trucks. Tipping the scales at very well over 5000lbs in most cases that I've seen, they don't have a snowball's chance in hell, lol in most cases.

Pewter
    2002 SS Camaro M6

It's the Turbo complex. I have a Turbo and therefore my car/truck is faster than your's.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

There is also a video of a truck smoking a kid in a corvette out there somewhere but I can't find it......

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

It's the Turbo complex. I have a Turbo and therefore my car/truck is faster than your's.
    Hey...I have a turbo complex.......lol

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

i have a friend with a turbo diesel silverado...he swears to god it will take my z from a dead stop untill 50 mph..... but when i raced him in my moms TURBO GTI bone stock we were even untill about 70 which seemed like it took forever.....lol.......all wheel drive or not they are tq monsters and not even close to an ls1 in an f-body in acceleration......they think cuz they have 500 hp that its the same kind of performance all around ...but hell no

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by breakparts View Post
    i have a friend with a turbo diesel silverado...he swears to god it will take my z from a dead stop untill 50 mph..... but when i raced him in my moms TURBO GTI bone stock we were even untill about 70 which seemed like it took forever.....lol.......all wheel drive or not they are tq monsters and not even close to an ls1 in an f-body in acceleration......they think cuz they have 500 hp that its the same kind of performance all around ...but hell no
    There are some out there that will kill a LS1.....check out that 2nd link above....that was a corvette........just depends on what they've done to them and such....just like any motor......it's how deep your pockets are....

I havent heard of anyone getting that mad at losing a race in a loooong time.
    99 T/A M6
    LS6 intake, Hooker Coated Long Tubes, Y-pipe w/1 carsound cat, Hooker Catback, MTi Clear Lid, FRA w/ Holley Power Shot, ASP crank pulley, 1.8 RRs, 3.73s w/TA girdle & Eaton Differential, Granatelli SFCs, Pro 5.0 Shifter, LS6 Clutch, Diablo, TByrnes Maf Ends (in winter), All the Free Mods

I can't see why anyone in their right mind would get angry or visibly upset because another car outran theirs. Wierdos.

Pewter
    2002 SS Camaro M6

Quote Originally Posted by apache View Post
    I can't see why anyone in their right mind would get angry or visibly upset because another car outran theirs. Wierdos.
    Yeah, telling me that he doesn't care if he goes to jail or not after killing me certainly qualifies him for the nut house.

Thread Information