Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

not exactly a kill, but whatev

so tonite I was being stupid. my license is suspended due to grades and I wanted to go out with my car and all tonite so i did. I got a friend to pick me up and we took my car to go hang. while we were out we kept trying to find a race. we scared the shit out a mustang gt when we got it to run and put 7 cars on it from a dead stop to 70. then when we were headed back one of my friends was in his 70 dodge charger with a built 460. we ran once and I put a car on him from a dead stop to 70 then we ran even from a 40 roll to 100, then I put a car on him from 20 to 80. then we ran again and he put a car on me from a 10 to a 70. so I dunno. he has 430hp. I was there when he dyno'd it. the thing is plain sick, but mine beat it most of the times and I think if I was driving I would have put more on him, but I wasn't

but then the next part. we were all leaving and one of my friends was talking shit and all, then I said well you wanna run? he was like fuck no you'd fucking smoke me. this is a guy that raced me for 50 dollars before in his celica with an 80 shot of nitrous and I put 3buses on him in the dead stop to 120 race we had. so he knew I would smoke his ass. lol. that was the main part I wanted to say though. his face when I actually called him out for a race was priceless. another thing that was cool was the dude with the charger said when we were talking in a circle in the parking lot that everyone there was his bitch (talking about how fast our cars were), then he said aside from you and pointed at me and a couple people were like what and he was like that car can fly and I bet it would do even better with him driving it. so evidently I had the fastest car out there tonite. it wasn't a big group though. the 3 fastest cars out there were mine, the charger, and an s10 with a 400 small block. I have no beaten all of them though. I beat the s10 before I did any head work or anything. all I had done when I raced him was catback and cai.

so yeah I felt good about myself tonite

Onyx Black
    2002 SLP Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    ...... my license is suspended due to grades.....
    I bet you got a "F" in English.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Nice kill(s). Nice how the Charger owner gave you respect!

Black
    1994 Firebird Formula

Did your parents take it away because of your grades or is there some state law or what? I've never heard of that before.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

What do you have done to your car?

silver
    2002 ws6

man i had a hard time reading that

Arrest Me Red
    1999 Trans am

jimmy, is there anything in chattanooga you havn't beaten in your basically stock lt1? (I mean besides the red stripes i gave you)

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by fxgs View Post
    I bet you got a "F" in English.
    actually it was an incomplete in spanish. I got a 97 in european literature. i am not trying to use correct english. I can when i feel like it.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Crmartin99 View Post
    jimmy, is there anything in chattanooga you havn't beaten in your basically stock lt1? (I mean besides the red stripes i gave you)
    i have done alot. and yes I can't beat half the people around here. just the group I was hanging out with was mainly ricers.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    Nice kill(s). Nice how the Charger owner gave you respect!
    yeah. he's pretty cool. I would rather have his car any day though. that thing is nice. great paint job great sound it is just awesome.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    What do you have done to your car?
    181cc ported heads
    2.020 intake valves
    1.6 roller rockers
    conical valve springs
    ported intake manifold to match the heads
    ported tb (50mm)stock is 48( just enough to free it up a bit)
    pacesetter headers
    ory
    lm1 (soon to be tsp duals)
    and then the parts that went in this week that I haven't driven it with yet:
    2400stall
    3.23 gears(disappointed me a bit last nigh, gonna take it back and get them to put in 3.73 gears)

it runs really good. needs a cam badly. really badly.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

nice runs, sucks your not gonna have a license

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

I will soon be at some of these meeting

But I don't run anyone unless its on the track.

Hurry up and get your license back, I need some people at the track.

Wat does the charger run in the 1/8th?

15 sec. Oh yeah, its fast UTVols98's Avatar

maroon
    2000 Z28

Why are you just running a 2400 stall? The stock t.c. is set for 1800 so it's not much above that. I'd at least get a 3000, especially if you plan to cam it later.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post

dunno I don't think he has run it since like 3 years ago before he did the engine that's in it now. it's more of a show car than race car really. it's his weekend gas hog that gets 4mpg highway. lol. it's a sweet car.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by UTVols98 View Post
    Why are you just running a 2400 stall? The stock t.c. is set for 1800 so it's not much above that. I'd at least get a 3000, especially if you plan to cam it later.
    my girlfriend drives it too much and she has a lead foot... I don't have a choice on whether or not she drives it really. if she wants to drive it she drives it. that's why I have it apart right now. I am trying to keep it from being driven while I don't have my license. oh the stock one was not worth 1800 either on an lt1. it maybe was a 1500. you couldn't bring it over 14-1500 without it moving. but yeah the only reason if gf, also I ordered it before I found out that my car is only gonna be driven twice a week from the summer on. it might get a bit more once the baby is born, but i will also be taking out the 911 some too. so it'll even out. I love my 911 right now. title got signed over to me, and I just need to clean out the garage to move it to my house. it sounds good now with the glasspack exhaust system with headers. I like its sound almost as much as my camaro's

white
    94 camaro z28

I'll try and hurry. I can't get it before the 9th of may. I wanna see that 240 run. how did the propane work out?

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

I'll try and hurry. I can't get it before the 9th of may. I wanna see that 240 run. how did the propane work out?
    I havent switched yet. I spent the last month tracing a Wire short that I just found this weekend. Now I have an Alternator problem. So After thats fixed I hope to get a few runs in on Gas, To get a Base time and then will start modding for Propane.

Although I just bought a old vette, So i might restore it this summer b/f I switch to propane. Its just according to how things play out.

Me and a buddy of mine are going to crossville to run in 2 weeks. He's got a turbo charged mustang, Runs 6.70's on 10lbs of boost. I just got his 2 step working this weekend also so were looking to cut a little off that.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

my girlfriend drives it too much and she has a lead foot... I don't have a choice on whether or not she drives it really. if she wants to drive it she drives it. that's why I have it apart right now. I am trying to keep it from being driven while I don't have my license. oh the stock one was not worth 1800 either on an lt1. it maybe was a 1500. you couldn't bring it over 14-1500 without it moving. but yeah the only reason if gf, also I ordered it before I found out that my car is only gonna be driven twice a week from the summer on. it might get a bit more once the baby is born, but i will also be taking out the 911 some too. so it'll even out. I love my 911 right now. title got signed over to me, and I just need to clean out the garage to move it to my house. it sounds good now with the glasspack exhaust system with headers. I like its sound almost as much as my camaro's
    Yeah the Stock Lt1 converter is only good for 1400. B/F I sold my trans am Anything I tried stalling over 1400 would push me through the lights.

white
    94 camaro z28

I havent switched yet. I spent the last month tracing a Wire short that I just found this weekend. Now I have an Alternator problem. So After thats fixed I hope to get a few runs in on Gas, To get a Base time and then will start modding for Propane.

Although I just bought a old vette, So i might restore it this summer b/f I switch to propane. Its just according to how things play out.

Me and a buddy of mine are going to crossville to run in 2 weeks. He's got a turbo charged mustang, Runs 6.70's on 10lbs of boost. I just got his 2 step working this weekend also so were looking to cut a little off that.
    that's gonna be fun with the turbo'd mustang. sounds like he knew what he was doing when he did it.

What was the short that took so long to find? Thar mush have really sucked. i need to redo my stereo because of a short, but I feel like doing performance and visual mods first. lol. the stereo comes after new exhaust and all

Thread Information