Black
    98 Trans-Am

No kill but still a rush

As the title states. No kill but I did get the black bird out today for a little cruise. Was heading back to put her away for the night and noticed a new Camaro a couple cars ahead of me and turning the same way I was heading. I quickly blew past the cars between us and got behind him following at a safe distance as I wanted to stretch my wings but not be a prick about it. Following for a couple miles and noticed he had paper tags on so I’m guessing his was new to him as is mine(tho she’s 20 years old). Finally he sees me and with my windows up i still hear the quad tips on his Camaro scream and knew it was on. The hi way is freshly paved and other than a few long sweeping curves it’s wide open otherwise I wouldn’t have risked it. I wasn’t looking to pass him nor do I know if I’d been able to but he wasn’t pulling away from me like I thought he would. Not sure what the new Camaro shuts down at but we was getn it a little more than I should speak of so I’ll leave it at that. I love my 98 T/A! She won’t see much of this kind of treatment but on occasion you gotta let em fly!

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

the gen 5 are pigs when it comes to weight.

Black
    98 Trans-Am

I didn’t see any badging on it but it sounded mean and had quad tips. I’ve heard they are on the heavy side. I was kinda hoping he’d stop and shoot the shit but I wasn’t sure if he knew the road and the hi way we was on ended a few miles up so I wasn’t going to follow him to his death so I let off and turned around.

Thread Information