Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

My ws6 vs. Chrysler 300C SRT8 (My first kill ever!)

Had an amazing drive home from school tonite. I'm on the highway coming home for the weekend and im cruising at about 75, and all of a sudden in my rear view i see this crazy ass headlight design and my first impression was that it was a bently continental gt (it was dusk so i couldnt see too well). So i move into the right lane and the guy passes me, and i see it's a black 300C SRT8. So he's cruising at 85 in a 65, and i decide to hop on his tail to shorten the three hour trip a little. Whenever traffic would clear he'd get on it a little, and the next time a little more. This was happening for a while, and after about 20 minutes we were cruising at over 100, jsut passing eachother and then waiting for the other guy to play catch up. It was funny because the whole time we were doing this an early 80's 911 was trying to hang on our tails, and every time we'd get on it he'd dissapear and then re-appear when we'd slow down haha. So anyways once traffic cleared enough i lined up next to him, got him to slow down to around 80, and i gave the three honks. He was a middle aged black dude who seemed mad chill, but i don't know if he knew what the three honks meant. Anyways on the third i gun it, he hesitates for a millisecond and he guns it, and i pull about half a car to 100. We keep going, and at about 145 he starts closing the gap which had become about a car and a half. By the end of that one i had the needle buried past 155. Ive never had it up so high it was such a freaking rush. So in short, i pulled him to 145ish, then he started closing again. I was really impressed with how that pig of a car could hang so close to mine, it makes me realize how badly i need a lid and headers. But i think if we had started at like 40 i would have put more on him in the begining. After that big run we slowed to about 65, i rolled down my window and gave a big thumbs up, and he did too and then he said look at the porsche behing us.. Lmao it was hilarious the guy had been trying to keep up wiht us the whole time. And i didnt realize it but we were going back and forth like that for over 30 miles, slowing and then gunning it. Quick car, i was really impressed. Great guy too.
    Not bad for a first real race haha. Ohh yeah my car is bone stock except for a filter and magnaflow muffler

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

NICE! I won't be getting into any action for a while because I've got to break in the new clutch. Get this though, when I got my car out of the shop for like 2 weeks waiting on the clutch, I get maybe a mile away from the shop and a mustang is already messin with me hahaha, I was like dammit. Later on that day another one revved at me at wal-mart and I revved back and blew his pony tail back hahaha. 400 more miles to go and my mechanic said I can give my clutch hell!!! hahaha

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Sweet!!

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Nice kill. Those heavy things need the 6.1 Hemi, all 425 HP to keep up with us! Imagine their gas MPG! I like my 28.5 @ 75 MPH and 12.992 @ 108.x the Hookers gave me! LS6 intake next, then a tune, then done.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

yeah i cant wait to get headers, this put me in such a rush haha

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

I think 300s look better than there brothers the chargers, but that just me. Sounds like a fun race.

Thread Information