Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Old man with an F-Body!!! Kajun Taz's Avatar

Red/Neutral(tan)
    '02 WS6/K&N airfilter.

My first official kill..... I think...LOL

Ok, so I'm out front cleaning my windows and laying on a nice coat of Rain-X when this bright yellow ricer goes past me... really slow like... stairing all the way, then I see a shot of N2O blow out his front grill.... Now I'm thinking he just "Dogged" me and my WS6, but he'll get his sooon enough.
    About 30 minutes later(yea, I know, I'm not slow, I just like to take my time when using Rain-X so I get it right) I decide it's time to make a little run to the nearest gas station for a fill-up. Well... Just as I am going past the intersction in our apartment complex which comes from the rear of the place... WHO do see out the corner of my eye, but Mr Blow N2O at me.... LOL
    I noticed that he's now moving a lot faster then he just was, I'm guessing he wants a closer look at my American Muscle Car. Well, anyways... I get to the front of the street and there are only a couple of vehicles coming from the left and nothing from the right...

Just as I'm pulling out ... I hear him whinning it up, squeeling tires, and coming for me... Well, at this point, I'm already a bit tired of his barking, and I'm thinking "Here goes nothing"... So, I let him get right up behind me, and as he started to make his move to go around........ I lit her up. Left him so far behind that I couldn't even tell who or what was driving... but I could still tell it was yellow and WAAAYY behind me... Now about this time, I'm realizing that I'm just getting out of first gear, because it is just starting to get a little sideways from hitting second(thinking I might need to drop that shift firmness to 50%). Just then the traffic light a distance ahead of us turns yellow....... So I decided he'd had enough. I made a nice, smooth stop, and he pulls up behind me(finally) and starts up again with te N2O venting again..... Well, "Now Ya' done did it, son", I'm thinking... I turned off my TCS and got ready to put a REAL whoopin' on him. Then just as the light went green, I had another thought cross my mind..... I floored it for about a 1/2 second, got a good jump away from him, then shut it down, put my blinker on, and turned into the gas staion for some gas and a diet coke. Some guy was at the nearet pump laughing then he nodded at me and smiled, then he looked up and watched that "Ricer" going up the road like a whooped puppy with his tail between his legs. I also got a thumbs-up from another guy a couple of pumps away from me, as he commented something about the fact that that kid knows not what REAL American Muscle is all about.....

Sorry so long but I just wanted to make shure I put it exactly as it happened... at least from the point of view of the car that was" IN FRONT"!!!!
    Last edited by Kajun Taz; 01-28-2007 at 12:38 PM. Reason: For got a complete line of text.
    PROUD father of a United States Marine.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

nice kill, get used to it

Red
    1995 Pontiac Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Kajun Taz View Post
    Ok, so I'm out front cleaning my windows and laying on a nice coat of Rain-X when this bright yellow ricer goes past me... really slow like... stairing all the way, then I see a shot of N2O blow out his front grill.... Now I'm thinking he just "Dogged" me and my WS6, but he'll get his sooon enough.
    About 30 minutes later(yea, I know, I'm not slow, I just like to take my time when using Rain-X so I get it right) I decide it's time to make a little run to the nearest gas station for a fill-up. Well... Just as I am going past the intersction in our apartment complex which comes from the rear of the place... WHO do see out the corner of my eye, but Mr Blow N2O at me.... LOL
    I noticed that he's now moving a lot faster then he just was, I'm guessing he wants a closer look at my American Muscle Car. Well, anyways... I get to the front of the street and there are only a couple of vehicles coming from the left and nothing from the right...

Just as I'm pulling out ... I hear him whinning it up, squeeling tires, and coming for me... Well, at this point, I'm already a bit tired of his barking, and I'm thinking "Here goes nothing"... So, I let him get right up behind me, and as he started to make his move to go around........ I lit her up. Left him so far behind that I couldn't even tell who or what was driving... but I could still tell it was yellow and WAAAYY behind me... Now about this time, I'm realizing that I'm just getting out of first gear, because it is just starting to get a little sideways from hitting second(thinking I might need to drop that shift firmness to 50%). Just then the traffic light a distance ahead of us turns yellow....... So I decided he'd had enough. I made a nice, smooth stop, and he pulls up behind me(finally) and starts up again with te N2O venting again..... Well, "Now Ya' done did it, son", I'm thinking... I turned off my TCS and got ready to put a REAL whoopin' on him. Then just as the light went green, I had another thought cross my mind..... I floored it for about a 1/2 second, got a good jump away from him, then shut it down, put my blinker on, and turned into the gas staion for some gas and a diet coke. Some guy was at the nearet pump laughing then he nodded at me and smiled, then he looked up and watched that "Ricer" going up the road like a whooped puppy with his tail between his legs. I also got a thumbs-up from another guy a couple of pumps away from me, as he commented something about the fact that that kid knows not what REAL American Muscle is all about.....

Sorry so long but I just wanted to make shure I put it exactly as it happened... at least from the point of view of the car that was" IN FRONT"!!!!
    Haha sweet!! Nice car btw!!! gotta love the red!!

White
    '02 Formula A4

Nice kill on rice.

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

Don't you just love that burning rice smell? I really can't see why they waste their time, at least have the decency to paint your car another color than my dogs piss, you damn ricers!!!!

Red/Neutral(tan)
    '02 WS6/K&N airfilter.

Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    at least have the decency to paint your car another color than my dogs piss, you damn ricers!!!!
    Last edited by Kajun Taz; 01-30-2007 at 12:29 PM. Reason: editing the quote to reflect the funny part.

Silver
    2002 Z28

I wouldnt consider it a kill, I mean, come on its not challenging beating rice haha. but, you never really lined up with him, probably didnt even use is NAWWWSSSS

Red
    1995 Pontiac Formula

Quote Originally Posted by jmhvenom View Post
    I wouldnt consider it a kill, I mean, come on its not challenging beating rice haha. but, you never really lined up with him, probably didnt even use is NAWWWSSSS
    LOL@ Nawwwssss

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

killing is killing whether by an inch or a mile .....whether a ricer or a mustang...ask any real racer

Red
    1995 Pontiac Formula

Quote Originally Posted by rrgray8 View Post
    killing is killing whether by an inch or a mile .....whether a ricer or a mustang...ask any real racer

Red/Neutral(tan)
    '02 WS6/K&N airfilter.

Last time I went deer hunting, a friend of mine got bored sitting in his treestand and decided he'd fire a shot at the small river across the field from him.
    Pretty stupid of course, but it bounced off the water and hit a doe that was standing across the river drinking......
    He borrowed a boat and went get his deer......
    We came home empty handed, he cam home with DEER MEAT!!!!
    Point of this made-up story is simple............
    A kill is a kill, period........ ROFLMAO

Silver
    1997 camaro z28

nice quote way to steal vin diesels line
    he said that in one of the fast and furious movies

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajun Taz View Post
    Last time I went deer hunting, a friend of mine got bored sitting in his treestand and decided he'd fire a shot at the small river across the field from him.
    Pretty stupid of course, but it bounced off the water and hit a doe that was standing across the river drinking......
    He borrowed a boat and went get his deer......
    We came home empty handed, he cam home with DEER MEAT!!!!
    Point of this made-up story is simple............
    A kill is a kill, period........ ROFLMAO
    wait?...the bullet bounced off the water??????

Silver
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by camarolvr69 View Post
    nice quote way to steal vin diesels line
    he said that in one of the fast and furious movies
    no shit, that is why it is funny

Red/Neutral(tan)
    '02 WS6/K&N airfilter.

Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    wait?...the bullet bounced off the water??????
    Have you never ricocheted a bullet off of water, kinda like skipping rocks, but a LOT more dangerous........

Keep in mind... this was a "MADE-UP" story....(based on a real life story)

Navy Blue Metallic
    99 Formula M6

Great story. Acknowledgement is always great to hear from bystanders.

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Nice kill, well written as well. Any idea at all what kind of ricer it was?

Maybe it wasnt N2O, maybe he had a blown head gasket/ radiator leak, or a ruptured coolant hose. LOL. Just kidding

It is amazing what some of the ricers in this area consider to be fast. One guy I work with, was braging about getting his 4 banger into the 14 second range in the qaurter mile.

Red/Neutral(tan)
    '02 WS6/K&N airfilter.

Truth really IS stranger then fiction... The hunting story above IS based on a true one. My cousin went deer hunting in Alabama once and he said he got bored just sitting there in the tree stand, so he left. Walked around for a bit, then saw a deer across a creak from him. He said he aimed and fired at a nice sized doe, but he shot a bit low and the bullet richocheted off the water and struck her anyway. He only wounded it, but it WAS a hit. He tracked her for like a mile and a half before he caught up to her and put another shot in her and finally got her. My brother was in a deerstand a few hundred yards from where the doe was standing when my cousin shot at it the first time. He said he had been watching her to get a clear shot, but never did, so he saw the whole thing unfold and swears that my cousin could never make a hit like that again in a million years no matter how hard he tried. That incident made for a good fire-side story that night, but what was better, was the deer meat sausage we had once we got back home

Red/Neutral(tan)
    '02 WS6/K&N airfilter.

Quote Originally Posted by preston1980 View Post
    Nice kill, well written as well. Any idea at all what kind of ricer it was?
    I'm not sure, I never really looked at the car much, (mostly stairing down the smirk-faced driver),except to see that it was a vivid yellow with chromed wheels and a BIG wing.... not much else could be seen from my rearview.... I was paying attention to the traffic light ahead and the fact that there is usualy a cop parked at the big red, just waiting for some dumbass like me to come flying through the light...
    Last edited by mrr23; 02-01-2007 at 10:21 AM. Reason: fixed quote

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Plagiarism will not be tolerated!

Good kill on el ricey rice! You should deactivate and trash all traction control devices.

Traction control is the devil!

The Waterboy <-- no plagiarism here buddy
    Last edited by Roastem; 02-01-2007 at 11:28 AM.

Thread Information