Thread: My first loss.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS

My first loss.

Last Saturday I was out in my SS Camaro. I saw a bunch of the local street racers out so I decided to pull over and have a talk with them. One of the guys there has a 67 Nova. I have raced him many times and never lost to him, even when my Camaro was stock. The last time I raced him before this I beat him by about 6 cars. Well Saturday he got Nitrous on his car (125 shot). He kept begging me to race him and finally I gave in. My nitrous bottle was empty, he wouldnt wait till I got my nitrous filled. We went out on the highway. When we lined up I got up on my stall to high and didnt realize it. The guy setting us off let his arms down and my car just sat there spinning and almost getting sideways. The Nova had an instant 2 car jump on me. I almost caught him at the end but he got me by about a car. We turned around and I tried to flag him down for another run but he just hauled ass into town to tell everyone he beat me. I figured what the hell I will let him have his glory for once. The thing is now everybody is asking me about it and telling me he is saying he beat me by 5 cars and not telling them he was spraying. Now I am pissed so this weekend I will have my bottle filled and I am gonna put my ET streets on and smoke his ass. Every time I have raced him I let out way early so I wouldnt beat him to terribly bad, but this weekend I am gonna put it on him and send him packing. Damn some people are just damn annoying.
    Sorry about the long post but I just had to vent a little.

Here are my mods
    Free mods, SLP ceramic coated longtubes and y pipe, Magnaflow Catback, no cats, Texas Speed magic stick, TCI 3500 stall, shift kit, BMR subframes and lower control arms, SLP linelock, Cold Fusion N2O 100 shot wet, NGK plugs and Msd wires.

Red
    2000 T/A WS6

Only thing worse than sore losers are sore winners... show him who's boss!

Black
    2000 Trans Am

bump up to a 150 shot and really embarass him, the 50 hp will make it that much better, lol.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS

Just may have to do that.

SS and 3/S TT owner

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Make sure you get him to bet you at least 500 bucks on the race. Then after you take his money tell him, "You dumbass. I just set your ass up last race and you fell for it." That ought to put him in his place pretty good.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Smokinstorm
    Make sure you get him to bet you at least 500 bucks on the race. Then after you take his money tell him, "You dumbass. I just set your ass up last race and you fell for it." That ought to put him in his place pretty good.
    I would love to do that but he will not bet any money. I will probably have hell getting him to race me again anyways.

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by GotN2O
    I would love to do that but he will not bet any money. I will probably have hell getting him to race me again anyways.
    then say, if your car beat me the last time then you wont be afraid to race me agian

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS

Well an update to this old wornout thread. This is the first time I have been on here in a long time cause last time I was here it said the site was closing. Well I finally got him to go out and let me have another shot. This time I had my ET streets on and had my bottled filled and working good. First run I was gonna let him spray and I wasnt going to cause am pretty sure I wouldnt need it. Well on our first run and only he pulled about a fender on me in first then when I hit second I was jusr starting to pull aroung him when I look over and see his car bounce up like he hit a rock then I see sparks flying everywhere. I just stayed in it and shot around him in case if he lost control. Well i turned aroung and went back to him and come to find out his rearend broke from under the car. He had the rearend welded directly to the springs and it broke loose and got wedged between the springs and traction bars. Some people just shouldnt even own cars. Sorry such a long post. Hope everyone is doing good and keep killing those stangs.

Thread Information