Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

My car is undefeated !

I know that they are plenty cars, bikes etc.... out there much faster, but so far in 6 months I am undefeated while going down US roads.

KILL LIST: 1 BMW, 2 racing bikes, 3 Z28's, 2 Mustang GT's, 1 reg. Mustang with lots of mods and at least 20 other cars not worth mentioning because it was drivers trying to race me with something that was no match but hey they wanted some of my LS1 so I gave it to them.

p.s. Forgot to list hutch1999 huffy bike. He might have got me but missed a gear when he reached for his pacifer.
    Last edited by Speedy_Gonzales; 12-17-2006 at 01:55 PM.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Quote Originally Posted by rrgray8 View Post
    I know that they are plenty cars, bikes etc.... out there much faster, but so far in 6 months I am undefeated while going down US roads.

KILL LIST: 1 BMW, 2 racing bikes, 3 Z28's, 2 Mustang GT's, 1 reg. Mustang with lots of mods and at least 20 other cars not worth mentioning because it was drivers trying to race me with something that was no match but hey they wanted some of my LS1 so I gave it to them.
    Good job at staying on top and making us fellow LS1 owner proud! So far I'm a bit over 2 year undefeated with with this one. I don't know how many races I've had with it so far. I just beat the piss out of a fool in a new Civic EX manual today! I could smell the new car chemicals burning off yet when he did his ricer fly by.

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

5 months un defeated in my current car, my last car was a TA and I went about 80% win percentage.

But I have raced only 10-12 cars worth while in my Mustang, however, in my TA, I raced hundreds over 4 years.

Impulse Blue
    2006 Pontiac G.T.O.

good gracious, gotta love that avatar preston.
    2006 impulse blue G.T.O
    Iron Block 408
    Cam
    Pacesetter ceramic coated L.T.s
    LMII exhaust
    K&N CAI
    Ported TB
    Custom Tune
    FAST 90
    ZEX 125hp wet shot

cool, what are your mods and dyno numbers?
    I haven't lost to any car in the last 6 months.raced new mustang gt, a cobra 01 I think, a stock c6, c5 modded, new civic si, wrx sti, new evo. when I was stock I lost i'd say 1 out of 4 or 5 races.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    cool, what are your mods and dyno numbers?
    I haven't lost to any car in the last 6 months.raced new mustang gt, a cobra 01 I think, a stock c6, c5 modded, new civic si, wrx sti, new evo. when I was stock I lost i'd say 1 out of 4 or 5 races.
    Its stock, no dyno. I dont race at tracks. I do baby it around alot but have some fun when someone wants to race on the road. I am going to keep it stock, any car can be beefed up so I am proud of what my stock motor can put out. It also seems in the long run stock cars have more value. More power to drivers with mods if thats what u like. Mine is fast enough 4 me stock.

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Its stock, no dyno. I dont race at tracks. I do baby it around alot but have some fun when someone wants to race on the road. I am going to keep it stock, any car can be beefed up so I am proud of what my stock motor can put out. It also seems in the long run stock cars have more value. More power to drivers with mods if thats what u like. Mine is fast enough 4 me stock.
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's cool but you see when a 03/04 Cobra, Supra, or even C5 come along to race and leave you behind, you're gonna want more power to win a few of those races.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

that's cool but you see when a 03/04 Cobra, Supra, or even C5 come along to race and leave you behind, you're gonna want more power to win a few of those races.
    more power would be great but there is always someting faster....I can always say follow me to the curves then its a drivers race

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

you have never heard my stories of getting away from the cops through curves

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

rrgray8 what racing bikes are you talking about because the only racing bike you could beat would be a ten speed huffy

you have never heard my stories of getting away from the cops through curves
    hahahha.. hmmm, gimmie a link to the thread

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    rrgray8 what racing bikes are you talking about because the only racing bike you could beat would be a ten speed huffy
    Wrong pal. That would be a drivers race if the Huffy had a Nitto out back

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

oh snap i forgot some of those hardcore huffy street racers were puttin nittos on now!

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ

oh snap i forgot some of those hardcore huffy street racers were puttin nittos on now!
    Some "Sleeper Huffy " guys change the gears on the 10 speed models, 4.56s and a nitto out back and they can easily pull a 1.6 60 ft time

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

ya forgot when i smoked your huffy little boy, cause thats probally all u drive

If you had not reached for your pacifer and missed a gear u might have got me.

Black
    2001 Camaro z28

so you're all stock... and you beat two bikes? are you racing dirtbikes to 120mph????

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by random-strike View Post
    so you're all stock... and you beat two bikes? are you racing dirtbikes to 120mph????
    no guess again da.....last bike I raced I was going 60 mph when he ran up on me I stayed about 6 lenghts ahead of him. Last I looked I was going 120 mph. When we stopped at a red light he said he hit 130 mph. I am sorry if your z28 is not that fast.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

hahahha.. hmmm, gimmie a link to the thread
    To make a long story short the cops turned around on me one night and I turned off the road where I lived on that is 25-35 mph curves for a few miles with one part that is not a staight but if u drive it right u can hit some good speed. I saw the cops headlights only one time. Right where I lived at is the part where u can get on it really good before a 25 mph curve. I hit the curve going 85 mph went sideways a few times before I got it under control. Left the cop out of site never saw him again. A good driver can take a slower car and beat a faster car been there done that. By the way the car I was driving was a 1982 2.2 Dodge Charger that the top speed was maybe 115 mph. Not sure because the spedo only went to 85 mph. I am 41 now would not do something like that today. Was 17 then, but I can still wheel the Camaro if I want 2. That just one true stories of many things I have done. More careful today. More cops on the road and stiffer fines and really dont want to die in a car. Thats why no mods. 162 mph is plenty fast 4 me. If you want 400 hp+ thats great. I dont disrepect people on here for what they want for their car would be nice to get that in return. But if u r going to dish it out to me get ready 4 some back. Talking bout the other people not u.
    Last edited by Speedy_Gonzales; 12-17-2006 at 06:14 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information