Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Its a 4 door vette bitch! JOHN_DEERE_LS6's Avatar

Black Raven/Ebony cowskin
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

My 99 trans am vs. Srt-4

had a guy get right up on my ass last night on 4-96, then he passed me and started whippin in and out of traffic.. i gave him a casual chase and took his exit.... we ended up on lansing road heading toward the new GM delta plant i work at... if anyones familar with lansing.... we were lucky enough to catch 2 red lights side by side.... the result was me having a 2 car lead by the other side of the intersection and him tryin liek hell to catch me... i ran him up to 90 and relized he was falling back with no chance of gaining so i let up so i could give him the "you jsut got your ass kicked stare".... i will give him credit that car had some roll on power on the expressway at 70.... o well had fun last night....

anyone else fucked with an srt-4 and if so same result???

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

I raced one once... he was racing an LT1 on the highway...and getting his butt whooped so I decided to give chace and pass him...and caught the LT1...then got off onto the road to my house...and the SRT4 was bothering me...until we got a redlight... long story short...I was turning around just as he finally caught up to me...

98T/Aformula
    Yeah a kid I knew in elementry school through high school had a orange one and everyone I knew said that it was fast as hell...I had my T/A for a few months so at the time no mods, but im coming home from the g/fs house and sitting at the light is his car...Light turns green and we start to roll through the intersection and then he hits it...His BOV sounded amazing but that only lasted for a sec cuz I pulled on him and we only made it to 60 them he slmas on his breaks and turns....Well thats the best I have got with a skittle...

Black
    98 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by John_Deere_LS1 View Post

Ha...I just blasted one last night on the highway.
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61212

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Ive killed a couple.....lol

Good Kill!

2005 Cadillac CTS-V

im gonna go back into lansing tonight and try to stir up some shit with some mustangs... gotta be carful in lansing doin that tho theres 2 mustangs round town with single turbos one ratted out liek super sleeper and one clean saleen and one saleen with twins that runs round 850 hp... maybe ill jsut pick on jap shit tonight...

Impounded

Pewter
    2000 Firehawk #506 A4

I see one every once in a while on my way to work, and I mess with him from time to time. He has some loud fart cans but I don't know what else done. We both have to turn left at this one light and if I am behind him, he always guns it before I can get around the turn, but I reel him in pretty quick. If I go first, I wait for him and he always tries to run with me, but I slap his peepee everytime. I get out of it when we hit some traffic, but he's one of those punk kids that likes to race in traffic, weaving in and out and slamming on his brakes when his lane slows down. Typical ricer behavior. I know it's debatable whether an SRT-4 is rice, but if your car sounds like it needs some Beano and you do the "ricer fly-by" then it's rice to me. Bunch of Paul Walker wanna be bastards!

Red
    2001 Trans Am

I know a couple of kids making big horsepower with their srts. one of which beat my buddys 07 mustang gt from a 30 mph roll by
    a couple lengths

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

had a guy get right up on my ass last night on 4-96, then he passed me and started whippin in and out of traffic.. i gave him a casual chase and took his exit.... we ended up on lansing road heading toward the new GM delta plant i work at... if anyones familar with lansing.... we were lucky enough to catch 2 red lights side by side.... the result was me having a 2 car lead by the other side of the intersection and him tryin liek hell to catch me... i ran him up to 90 and relized he was falling back with no chance of gaining so i let up so i could give him the "you jsut got your ass kicked stare".... i will give him credit that car had some roll on power on the expressway at 70.... o well had fun last night....

I beat one by 2 cars top end......last I looked speedo was past 120 mph

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Even10Flow View Post
    I know a couple of kids making big horsepower with their srts. one of which beat my buddys 07 mustang gt from a 30 mph roll by
    a couple lengths
    Who couldn't beat an 07 mustang!!!

Black
    1999 ls1

I took one from a 70 roll he hung through 3rd once i hit 4th it was over, by the time i hit top of 4th i had buses on him. He gave me thumbs up and went our ways.

2005 Cadillac CTS-V

had a kid pull up next to me in east lansing and ask me to run him... first glace i thought it was a grand prix... i sed yeah and we went out onto old m-78 and come to find out it was a 3.4 alero... you guys no the rest of my story.... lmao whats gettin into these damn kids round lansing?!?!?!

this was all after a friend calle dme form the gut and had a kid that wanted to run his honda ginst me for 100$ i set down my beer hopped in the car and hustled into lansing to find him and his "posse" took off..... lansing sucks...

o well thanks for all the srt post guys

Impounded

Pewter
    2000 Firehawk #506 A4

I finally ran with that kid on my way to work this morning. We were coming out of a school zone side by side, so from a 20 roll he guns it. When I saw I was next to him going in to the school zone, I turned my traction control off, just in case. As soon as I heard his fart cans get louder, I punched it and we were off. It was closer than I thought at first, I was pulling inches on him till about 60 and then at the end of 3rd and into 4th I was opening lengths on him. I don't know if those SRT's have loud ass blow off valves like he had, but after every shift his car would go PSST! It was quick, but I'll keep my car.

2005 Cadillac CTS-V

if they get the rpms up and the turbo spooled they are pretty quick!! if you got a stick and arnt in the right gear on the expressway when they hit the gas, they will pull till you hit your power band then you can reel them back in...

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

If your stick and are racing in the wrong gear shoot yourself

2005 Cadillac CTS-V

i try not to follow someone down the expressway at 4000 rpms, you never no if there gonna jet or jsut let ya pass and not want any trouble...... i wait for them to jump on it then shift to my "take of gear" depending on speed... and liek i sed that is when they tend to pull is during that fraction of a second..... so go F yerself...

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Lol if you see someone your gonna race you can line up next to them and drop it into the gear any person whos actually worth racing will either od the same or just not race you , and if i could fuck myself i would im one sexy beast

2005 Cadillac CTS-V

you got a A4 dont ya...

Artic White
    1999 Z28 408 Stroker M6

yea last week on the freeway i pulled next to a 03 saleen at about a 60mph on the freeway north of denver and ran up to about a 120 and had a car and half length on him. he is stock after talking to him and i just have slp cold air package and no cat back exshaust, out here we have no emmisions... I also work at bandimere drag way in denver (our big drag track) and srt4 that ive seen there are running 14s to14.6's at around 90 to 94mph qrt mile.
    Matt 336.8 hp 342.9 trq at 5,800 feet above sea level.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

you got a A4 dont ya...
    No i have an m6, if you have ever been in a thread where we discuss which is better you would see im on the side of the m6.

Thread Information