Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

my 02ssvs04 cobra

alright let me begin by saying im doing everything in my power to get the video let me explain,

so this sat i decide to make a nice drive to murrieta to pick up some sbc parts that i needed to complete my build.
    so the first race i did a 55-110 or so with a red ferrari testarosa, beat his ass so bad lol it was pretty bad, he gave me a thumbs up and i replied with a thumbs down lol
    alight onto the good part so im driving down jefferson road a pretty windy open road with many side streets just for industrial shit so i go to my place get my shit and on my way back i see a bunch of people on the side of the road with a tent and all kinds of cars, some sort of grand opening for tint and 4 wheel drive shit, then i hear that screaming baby noise and see a cloud of smoke coming from a black cobra way down the other side of the street showing off with people videoing, at that point i have gone to far past the road to make the left so i flip a bitch on jefferson and make a right on that side road just as the cobra came up and was u turning on that road, we get side by side at about 20mph and we both just get in it quick, as i pull him by 1 car and just hold it past the mob of people who are now running to the street to see whats going on, grabbing there cameras and what not, we get to the end of the street and i ask do you wanna go from a dig he replies hell yes lol, so i honk them out, 3rd honk and im gone, little tire spin but i got outta the hole good, the cobra spun some too not terrible but def wouldnt be considering hooking, so id say i yanked him 2 cars outta the hole and maintaned till the full 1/4, came back to the parking lot and spoke with the driver his mods were
    front mount heat exchanger
    pulley im not sure what size
    an x pipe and cat back
    and cai

my mods
    gmmg cat back,
    slp lid

on to the video part, i knew that a bunch of guys got it one couldnt send it via phone for some reason and the shop owner said he would upload and email it to me, i gave him my email and am anxiously awaiting it.
    i know i shouldnt have made this without the vid but fuck it im bored at work.

dayum, this i hafta see
    04 C5 A4 Torch Red - sold
    2009 CTS4 Ice Black - sold
    2013 1500 Silverado Z71 - sold
    02 Z/28 M6 Onyx Black All Options - Sold

2014 Caddy CTS4 - DD
    2016 Silverado 2500HD
    2020 Caddy XT6
    2020 2SS Vert

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

lol there it is, you cant see the vid? this was in temecula too right down the road from you, well a 30 min drive, me and him are gonna go at it again i hope, this time ill be on dr's so i should get him by a few more lengths lol

10's N/A

Good F' in Kill!!! And you got the video to prove it. So those Ford guys, I won't say any names (Flash, Trick Stang, 99 Kobra) can't say otherwise.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

im anxiously awaiting all the ford nut swingers who cant admit defeat ever

Black
    1994 Mustang GT

So let me get this straight, you beat a 400+whp Cobra with your 320ish whp LS1?

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by 94VortechGT View Post
    So let me get this straight, you beat a 400+whp Cobra with your 320ish whp LS1?
    yup sounds like you got the just of it.

bs?? watch the vid again, this time with you head out of your ass

Black
    1994 Mustang GT

If it was a video worth watching I might be able to see something. I don't see a start, and I don't see a finish..... What's that video supposed to prove?

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

when i watch it i see the start , and it shows me winning the race

Black
    1994 Mustang GT

The video is 6 seconds long... You run the full 1/4 in 6 seconds?

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

lol wow... the video guy is just before the finish line maybe like 100 feet before at most, and im telling you he stayed back there the whole time

Silver
    2000 TransAM M6

lol good kill

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

thanks man

Black
    1994 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    so id say i yanked him 2 cars outta the hole and maintaned till the full 1/4
    lol wow... the video guy is just before the finish line maybe like 100 feet before at most, and im telling you he stayed back there the whole time
    First post you say you raced a full 1/4th. Then you say when you watch the video you see a START and then you WINNING THE RACE. That would mean a full 1/4th according to your 1st post right? With the video being 6 seconds long, that would mean you had to run the 1/4th in 6 seconds in order to see your start and finish in the video's time frame.

Now you say the video guy is at the finish line but you also say you can see your launch in the video too? You can't seem to get your story straight. Which is why this thread is .

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

First post you say you raced a full 1/4th. Then you say when you watch the video you see a START and then you WINNING THE RACE. That would mean a full 1/4th according to your 1st post right? With the video being 6 seconds long, that would mean you had to run the 1/4th in 6 seconds in order to see your start and finish in the video's time frame.

Now you say the video guy is at the finish line but you also say you can see your launch in the video too? You can't seem to get your story straight. Which is why this thread is .
    maybe your having a hard time understanding this concept, hold on this may get confusing for you.

when the camera starts recording you can see us racing up the street, when we get to the camera we are about 100 feet from the finish. the vid is catching the last part of the race, only 6 seconds long yes, but catches the finish of the race

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

so let me get this right. you are saying i didnt win that race when clearly my car was in the lead...

gotcha,

Black
    1994 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    maybe your having a hard time understanding this concept, hold on this may get confusing for you.

when the camera starts recording you can see us racing up the street, when we get to the camera we are about 100 feet from the finish. the vid is catching the last part of the race, only 6 seconds long yes, but catches the finish of the race
    So now you say you can't see the start? You just said you could a few minutes ago... Keep living you dream.

10's N/A

Wow, another Ford Buffoon joined the site again just to criticize. When will it ever stop???

But seriously, what you saw in that video was enuff, that Cobra wasn't gaining and wasn't going to. The SS won. Simple as that.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

So now you say you can't see the start? You just said you could a few minutes ago... Keep living you dream.
    lol, your ignorance is astounding.

maybe you mis understood me,

you said you cant see the start or the finish, if you click play, you obviously see the start of the recording and the end of the recording,

if the camera is 100 before the finish line, and the vid starts with me in the lead already rolling (pause at 5 sec mark) and still dragging him down the track to the finish, whats their not to get?

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Wow, another Ford Buffoon joined the site again just to criticize. When will it ever stop???

But seriously, what you saw in that video was enuff, that Cobra wasn't gaining and wasn't going to. The SS won. Simple as that.
    it will never stop, every time ford airs another bullshit commercial about this and that, they multiply

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information