no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Mustang killed, opinions changed....

Tonight i saw a gt going the opposite way and since i had nothing better to do i pulled a u-ee and followed him for a mile or two. he sounded exhausted (ha ha) but nothing major, and i couldnt tell if he was a manual when i got up along side him because i think he was in a low gear anyway. he just kind of drove along so i shot him a few revs of the ol 5 7 and he did the same. since the road we were on is like cop meeting grounds i asked him if he wanted to go out the highway for a few pulls. To my suprise he answered calmly and cooly and we went to it. we go from 50 and before that he says he has full exhaust and a tune. Fine. hit it and that was over pretty quick. i even let him jump out on me the next time. then we catch a red light and he says this is his thing (from a dig) and i say ok. i revved her up and dropped it and ate up the tires, let off while shifting into second. he just eased into it and by the time i got traction he was 4 cars ahead. ran him down by 60mph and pulled on him something fierce after that. nice car but no real suprises out of it. kinda expected a better fight out of him considering i let off shifting into second after unloading in first.... what was a suprise is how cool he was when i told him good race. he said the same thing and told me i had a nice car. thats +1 for the mustang category.....but i wont hold my breath.

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

Yea, mustang owners are pretty nice it seems, havent really had one be a douche... most import owners seem to be douches about it. But if i get beat by an import im going to be like nice car what you have done... i could give a rats ass less. I mean theres always going to be a faster car. No use getting worked up about it.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Yea, mustang owners are pretty nice it seems, havent really had one be a douche... most import owners seem to be douches about it. But if i get beat by an import im going to be like nice car what you have done... i could give a rats ass less. I mean theres always going to be a faster car. No use getting worked up about it.
    i'll tell ya what man, the ricers in the town i live stay the fuck away from me....my last thread, the ricer hate one....i just saw that douche last night and followed him around town. stupid fuck kept going into the same neighborhood so now i know where he lives... im sick i know. mustang owners are cocks where i live. everyone of them ive been around to date except the aforementioned and a few friends i know who own them. its sad because we all have fast cars with lots of potential, and when you meet an asshole car owner it sours the whole experience.
    for instance...saw a buddy of mine i havent talked to in like five years last night by chance. he was working on a car at his friends. we shot the shit, but the kid who lived there owned an 01 ws6 with borla exhaust, pacesetter lts, 12 bolt with 4:33s and so on. 2 minutes into talking to him hes got his ts cam out and his patriot stage three heads out showing them to me, still new in the box. its weird how shit works....

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

What year was the GT

Pewter
    2000 z28

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Good kill...

Those GT's have always had the whole shot for some reason. Not enough power to boil 'em off is my best guess.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Most Domestic guys are cool if you run into them on the street. You will always find a tool here or there of course, though.

The Import guys are the ones with the attitude problem. They either try to act all tough or pretend that you aren't even a challenge. After you destroy them, they will either talk shit ("my VTEC isn't VTEC-ING") or pretend like nothing happened. Most of them are complete toolsheds. Much more rare to find a down-to-earth import driver.

Nice kill, BTW.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Most Domestic guys are cool if you run into them on the street. You will always find a tool here or there of course, though.

The Import guys are the ones with the attitude problem. They either try to act all tough or pretend that you aren't even a challenge. After you destroy them, they will either talk shit ("my VTEC isn't VTEC-ING") or pretend like nothing happened. Most of them are complete toolsheds. Much more rare to find a down-to-earth import driver.

Nice kill, BTW.
    i appreciate all the e-pats on the back. its nice to know that i, like SO MANY OF US (ls1 owners on an ls1 website nonetheless!) have made a wise but seemingly unpopular decision on the car we wish to dump time, effort, and money into.

oh the irony.....all you people with your ls1 cars belonging to a website devoted to LS1 cars named LS1.COM and learning and talking to other LS1 owners about LS1 related info. what i cant figure out is why everyone on this thread owns an LS1? i mean garshhh, LS1 OWNERS on an LS1 site??? thats just alittle blasphemous dont you think? most young LS1 owners like secondgearscratch are domestic e-thugs who only like to threaten and spread misinformation to the masses of LS1 OWNERS on an LS1 WEBSITE NAMED LS1.COM.
    all secondgearscratch does is burn the tires in second gear and then talks about it with other LS1 OWNERS on an LS1 WEBSITE.
    what a douche bag he is....what an e-thug......

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    i appreciate all the e-pats on the back. its nice to know that i, like SO MANY OF US (ls1 owners on an ls1 website nonetheless!) have made a wise but seemingly unpopular decision on the car we wish to dump time, effort, and money into.

oh the irony.....all you people with your ls1 cars belonging to a website devoted to LS1 cars named LS1.COM and learning and talking to other LS1 owners about LS1 related info. what i cant figure out is why everyone on this thread owns an LS1? i mean garshhh, LS1 OWNERS on an LS1 site??? thats just alittle blasphemous dont you think? most young LS1 owners like secondgearscratch are domestic e-thugs who only like to threaten and spread misinformation to the masses of LS1 OWNERS on an LS1 WEBSITE NAMED LS1.COM.
    all secondgearscratch does is burn the tires in second gear and then talks about it with other LS1 OWNERS on an LS1 WEBSITE.
    what a douche bag he is....what an e-thug......

Gotta love it

Thread Information