2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

More of a shaming

So I'm coming home today from the hardware store and I've got my windows cracked a bit...no A/C in a Texas august.....

I cruising along, minding my own business when I hear what sounds like an engine revving, sure enough, theres an older BMW 528, roughly year 2000. its coming form him, obviously stock. I can see its driven by some teenagers, and from the looks of it, ones with rich parents. theres one driving, one in the passenger seat, and one in the back.

After a few revs he takes off, slowly, and Im thinking, is he really egging me on? ahead of me a little ways is an old dodge dakota, so Im guessing its me, i move over behind him and hang a car length or two back, till we ease by the dakota, were at about 45, i think i was in 3rd, had me at about 3k rpms, rice rumble with LTs and straight pipes. i move over and put it to the floor, came by him at 4-4500 RPMS, and lucky me, his windows are down. i put about two car lengths on him and just coasted.

I could tell hes trying to catch me but not doing a good job, i still had a little momentum and we were downhill now, about 300 feet after a passed him he finally caught up and came by me at WOT....after i had hit the brakes to make me turn, lol.....i just waved as they came by.

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

It's nice to kill German's. Brings me back to the great war. lol
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

Thread Information