WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

More Ricecapdes!!

I know its been awhile guys but my T/A is stuck at the moment due to shitty pennsilvania weather. I believe im done with it for the winter. Ive been driving my moms 05 Stratus (2 door one) around for my daily driver since its way easier on gas and it actually somewhat moves in the snow (till about a week ago). Well the other week I was driving it home for the weekend and im on the interstate running the cruise control at 70mph, just paying attention to the road and trying to get home in decent time... Well i check my mirror and see a Sentra coming up on my side. I didnt think anything of it even though i could see it was a riced out piece of shit (hood pins, spoiler, fart can from what i could hear, neons, all that good stuff) Well i didnt even think anything of it cause i was in a car that he shouldnt have even given another thought. Certainly didnt happen like i thought it would...he gets up along side me and starts fucking with me...i actually had to double check to make sure i wasnt in the t/a. So i payed him no mind and went back to my george jones greatest hits cd and my white lines flashing by. I looked over 5 mins later and hes still right along side me fucking with me. I finnaly figured fuck it why not, ittl get me home faster if i race the dumb fuck. So I shifted over to the auto stick option and brought it down a gear and jumped on his ass...i pulled him to 110ish and let out...he blew by me and kept on booking. My thoughts, great, he can be bear bait...sure enough hes pulled over 20 miles up the road by the fine pennsilvania state troopers.

So im back home that weekend and me and my girlfriend went to the movies saturday night but the one we wanted to see wasnt playing so i told her wed just drive and see my friend then go rent some movies. So im driving around martinsburg playing around with the auto stick thing (its alot of fun if i must say so myself) and this idiot in a CRX with a wing of a boeing 747 on it comes blasting up behind me and whips up along side me. He stays at my side and we hit a red light and were both first in line. He starts bouncing of his rev limiter. So i figured, eh what the hell why not again. I just waited for it to go green, watched him dump his clutch, eased into it and sailed around him casually... well out of nowheres a cop flips his lights on... I pull over, CRX pulls over...he comes to my window first and goes "sir I wasnt trying to pull you over, i was trying to get that idiot beside you, you can go on your way"...now i was confused at this point and told him i thought he pulled me over cause he thought i was racing that guy... he says "na, why would you, your cars stock, you didnt take off hard, you just passed him and within the speed limit, i cant write you a ticked for that"... i drove off a lil confused but very happy

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

ha

1981 g-Body

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen
    "sir I wasnt trying to pull you over, i was trying to get that idiot beside you,
    Nice!!!

BTW the Sentra race doesn't count as a loss.

Silver
    2000 TransAM M6

haha funny as hell
    nice

In yo' hood up to no good

1 of 122 Blk A4 WS6 Verts
    1999 T/A WS6 Vert A4

Good kills in your non-LS1 car!

Ricers rev at my Camry all the time. But never in the WS6....wonder why? lol!

maroon
    2001 Z28

we need more cops like that, around here they will give you a ticket for just looking at them. good kills.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

if you were in the t/a all woulda been a loss-you're lucky as fuck.

Red
    2000 T/A WS6

That's just HI-LARIOUS, rite there!!!

Thread Information