Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

Thumbs up Mazda...Somebody Shoot Me

I've been calming things down on the road lately...dont want get in trouble...but yesterday when i was coming back from work...some rx-8 starts frikin tailgating my ass about 2 inches...when theres 3 f-in lanes open....i brake tap a couple of times...but it does no good. Finally he decides hes not going to nascar my ass and gets besides me.....I say "WHAT THE F*** IS YOUR PROBLEM? By that time i see some hot ass girl in the passenger seat He says " nothing man...you wanna race?" I said "what do i get from wasting my gas....your gf would be nice" He flicks me off and guns it I follow him in traffic for about 2 miles before we get to a light...Im looking at his gf..she doesnt stop smiling...and hes pretty confident that hes gonna win...you can hear his rpm at like 5000 i wasnt gonna even launch it...light turned green took my tc off and punched it....by the time i hit second my smoke was covering his whole car...let off at about 70. DUMBASS....

the story continues but most people on this board wouldnt believe me...so i'll pm the rest to my friends

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

yeah i had a similiar experience with a vette. he said he used to own a firebird and he was gonna beat me. his girlfriend was in the car. she said not to race him. i siad, don't worry this won't take long. by the middle of second he was about 2 cars back and losing. got to the next light and he said your car's f'ing fast. mine was never that fast. i said thanks, but didn't tell him i was running a 150 shot.

i was going to be mean back at the first light and tell his girlfriend is she wanted to ride in a winning car, she needed to get into mine, but the light turned before i could.

good work....
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    yeah i had a similiar experience with a vette. he said he used to own a firebird and he was gonna beat me. his girlfriend was in the car. she said not to race him. i siad, don't worry this won't take long. by the middle of second he was about 2 cars back and losing. got to the next light and he said your car's f'ing fast. mine was never that fast. i said thanks, but didn't tell him i was running a 150 shot.

i was going to be mean back at the first light and tell his girlfriend is she wanted to ride in a winning car, she needed to get into mine, but the light turned before i could.

good work....
    thats great!!! 150 shot

I love when theyre with someone else...its like you have an audience...especially if its a hot mama...I dont understand how those idiots get girls like that...I mean i got one..i just dont understand why a chick would hang out with some loser....oh well most girls dont know the difference..

Like my gf said a couple days ago....there was a 6 banger firebird in front of us...and shes like "look!! its your car!"....AHHHHHHHHHH pisses me off

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    Like my gf said a couple days ago....there was a 6 banger firebird in front of us...and shes like "look!! its your car!"....AHHHHHHHHHH pisses me off
    I get that shit too, theres a Pro Am Firebird(V6 ws6 TA copy) running around my town. I just blame all my racing on him.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

the story continues but most people on this board wouldnt believe me...so i'll pm the rest to my friends

Let me guess -- The next light you catch he won't even look at you, and his gf starts flirting with you, You get her digits and take off?

Or better yet.. she flashes you and blows you a kiss.

Maybe both happen, and instead of him taking off, he kicks her out of his car, and she jumps in yours and you take her home and show her your stamp collection?

I am dying to know

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    Let me guess -- The next light you catch he won't even look at you, and his gf starts flirting with you, You get her digits and take off?

Maybe both happen, and instead of him taking off, he kicks her out of his car, and she jumps in yours and you take her home and show her your stamp collection?

I am dying to know
    not at all but good guess

Impounded

ATC probably knows how it ends.....

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

I am dying to know
    Thats alot of talking

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Good kill by the way.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

not at all but good guess
    Welcome come on tell us, we are all listening

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by 00ssSLP View Post
    Thats alot of talking

I was being serious, he said we wouldn't believe it, so i put some far fetched ideas out there?

I am very interested in the rest of the story.

Man what is with these Mazdas thinking they are fast! No one around here would even dare try!

Impounded

...the reason i said that is because...some people see me as the 2nd Lawdog...and i dont feel like receiving any negative comments...i already have enough warnings.......

well the story continues as so:

I let him catch up to me...and by this time his dignity was shot...so his windows are now up...and he ignores at all cost....at the next light...i got out of the car showed him my badge and told him to pull over at the k-mart.

i scared the crap out of him..i didnt do anything of course...but i made sure that his ricer ass never ever challenges a real car....

funny as hell "yes officer, no officer"

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

am i your friend?

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    am i your friend?
    nope...srry...u dont have enough warnings

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

nope...srry...u dont have enough warnings

i dont have warnings.

if that story is 100% true... thats fucking hillarious. u fucking owned him so bad.
    god i laughed out loud when i read that u showed him ur badge

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

...the reason i said that is because...some people see me as the 2nd Lawdog...and i dont feel like receiving any negative comments...i already have enough warnings.......

well the story continues as so:

I let him catch up to me...and by this time his dignity was shot...so his windows are now up...and he ignores at all cost....at the next light...i got out of the car showed him my badge and told him to pull over at the k-mart.

i scared the crap out of him..i didnt do anything of course...but i made sure that his ricer ass never ever challenges a real car....

funny as hell "yes officer, no officer"

don't mean to sound like a complete moron. I take it that your badge legit? Are you in fact a cop? If so do you work for the city, county, state?

Pretty funny. I always wonder when I get someone testing me, if they are unmarked, or off duty Po-Po.

Impounded

don't mean to sound like a complete moron. I take it that your badge legit? Are you in fact a cop? If so do you work for the city, county, state?

Pretty funny. I always wonder when I get someone testing me, if they are unmarked, or off duty Po-Po.
    yeah im legit, although im cuban ...........sheriffs office so County would be the answer

Impounded

i got to be careful with that some times...when i go to other countys i get some gt's testing me with dark tinted windows and im too scared to race them

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

yeah im legit, although im cuban ...........sheriffs office so County would be the answer
    oooh. . . big dog now arent u

Thread Information