Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Mazda driver thinks they can win.....

So there is this woman that comes in every so often where I work and starts trash talking both of my rides (charger rt daytona and my WS6). She says how her 2007 or 2008 mazda 6 or something (which ever one is turbocharged or supercharged I forget which one) is faster than my cars and she would win but won't race so far. Her car is stock and is awd with a m6. My daytona is stock and my ws6 mods are in my sig. I am pretty sure I would dust her at least in my WS6 but what do you guys think?

I forgot to mention it's the 4 door hatch back.
    Last edited by 98TransAmWs-6; 07-15-2012 at 12:01 PM.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28

I don't think you'll have a problem either way. From what I've read it's good for a 14 second quarter mile in stock trim. It may get the jump being AWD, but after that it's game over for the Mazda. From a roll you won't have a problem.
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28 A4
    SLP cold air intake/lid, SLP smooth bellow, Pacesetter LT's, ORY, Magnaflow exhaust, BMR STB, adjustable Panhard rod, SFC's, LCA's, 1LE sway bars, cross-drilled rotors

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

If you can't beat a Mazda 6 sport with either vehicle then something is really wrong. That is a mid 15 sec car.
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

Black/ Silver

Okay cool, that is what I thought. I just wasn't sure on the 1/4 mile times and stuff. She seems to think her car is really fast for some reason.....I keep saying it isn't that fast. Well I guess I will just have to keep hearing her go on how fast it is since she won't race for some reason. I wish she would so I could shut her up.

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

put a hundred bucks on the line and see if she bites. If so, it's a quick score. If not then she will probally never bring up that subject again. You win on both counts.

Black/ Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ssslp View Post
    put a hundred bucks on the line and see if she bites. If so, it's a quick score. If not then she will probally never bring up that subject again. You win on both counts.
    Good idea

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post
    Okay cool, that is what I thought. I just wasn't sure on the 1/4 mile times and stuff. She seems to think her car is really fast for some reason.....I keep saying it isn't that fast. Well I guess I will just have to keep hearing her go on how fast it is since she won't race for some reason. I wish she would so I could shut her up.
    I think she has what they call penis envy

Black/ Silver

No kidding huh. She's probably jealous that I am way younger than her and have such nice cars. I think I will do that $100 bet when she comes in next. Can't wait until then.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

You will wipe the street with that car..

Black/ Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    You will wipe the street with that car..
    I will have to get it on video when we race if that ever happens of course. She also seems to think because she is a m6 and both my cars are an auto, one an a4 and the other an a5, that means she will win .

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

You'd beat her with either car. Tell her to put up or shut up, and do that in front of some other people.

Tell her that some cars look like they could kick some ass, and hers is not one of those. Tell her that your car not only looks like it will kick some ass, it does, and then it will steal the other drivers boyfriend/girlfriend/wife whatever.

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

I think you'll win no prob. Says the speed 6 runs about a 13.8 with intake and exhaust

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    You'd beat her with either car. Tell her to put up or shut up, and do that in front of some other people.

Tell her that some cars look like they could kick some ass, and hers is not one of those. Tell her that your car not only looks like it will kick some ass, it does, and then it will steal the other drivers boyfriend/girlfriend/wife whatever.
    I had a guy with a F-stang once do something like that..He rode next to me w/his girl in the passenger seat and was acting all Mr.power over revving his car to make it sound mean So i pulled a few on him short distance in the quick little bursts of power i took him each time...He said c`mon lets go (traffic all down the 40 mph road!!)I made him feel stupid by lookin up out my window up and down his stang and i said" Ha ha a five liter,,,naw your too small'' he said i was esscared...( i think he meant scared?) I told him to come see me again when his engine grows upi just laughed and kept going

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

^^^so, did you get his girl lol?

More about the 'speed 6

3500 lbs.
    274 hp
    280 ft-lbs
    0-60 about 6.2.

So, in stock form, our cars have 45 more hp,65 more ft-lbs torque.

If she has a great launch, she may be able to be a couple lengths behind you 0-60. In the 1/4, you'll be a bus-length or 3 ahead.

Even the Daytona does the quarter in mid 14s, stock, which is probably what the 'speed does.

I don't like most Mazda car names. ''What do you drive?''
    ''I drive a 6.'' Or, ''I drive a 3.'' What the hell kinda name is that? How about a ''1''.

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Go for it !!!

Stock she is no match for the WS6 but modded a speed6 can be pretty fast. The RT would be another story I think if she can launch and drive she could take the RT.

Is she hot take her for a ride and make her wet

Black/ Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ws6ws6 View Post
    Lol no she's ugly or at least compared to my hot wife she is.

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by ws6ws6 View Post

BLACK
    1998 PONTIAC TA

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ssslp View Post
    Agreed with 2002ssslp!!! I think she is just trying to piss u off, which seems to be working. Even if she had some mods to up her boost, I think it could b a high 13 sec car. You should have no problem smoking her either car. I think she fells the boost of her car thinking its a 2012 z06. lol
    Last edited by RONS98TA; 07-21-2012 at 06:36 AM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information