327-TPI/A4
    1992 Trans am

Cool LT1 94 T/A vs a MK3 turbo supra

Today a friend and me were just out cruising in a 94 t/a and we seen a BRIGHT orange mk3 turbo. So we proceed to follow it onto the free way. We finally get a open stretch of road and pull along side. The mk3 down shifts and so does buddy, then go for it as supra takes off first and immediately the lt1 comes to life and starts to pull on the supra. Then as the supra shifts into 3rd gear, i hear what believe is to be a bov, i turn my head around to see the supra slowing fast and a ic pipe hanging down. We slow to a crawl on the side of the berm to see if the car was still running. The car was still barely running so we left(we had seen a state cop earlier) and seen him pull away later as we went by later. As we drove by the other way he gave a wave to us.

:Cliffs:
    t/a pulls on supra and supra blows ic piping while racing.

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Toyota h8r View Post
    Today a friend and me were just out cruising in a 94 t/a and we seen a BRIGHT orange mk3 turbo. So we proceed to follow it onto the free way. We finally get a open stretch of road and pull along side. The mk3 down shifts and so does buddy, then go for it as supra takes off first and immediately the lt1 comes to life and starts to pull on the supra. Then as the supra shifts into 3rd gear, i hear what believe is to be a bov, i turn my head around to see the supra slowing fast and a ic pipe hanging down. We slow to a crawl on the side of the berm to see if the car was still running. The car was still barely running so we left(we had seen a state cop earlier) and seen him pull away later as we went by later. As we drove by the other way he gave a wave to us.

:Cliffs:
    t/a pulls on supra and supra blows ic piping while racing.
    dont speak of this kill too loudly...they will hear you and come quickly....they will hate you for this...them there, just beyond the horizon, waiting, waiting....

327-TPI/A4
    1992 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    dont speak of this kill too loudly...they will hear you and come quickly....they will hate you for this...them there, just beyond the horizon, waiting, waiting....
    So you want to ban me? Im confused.

Pewter
    2000 z28

So you want to ban me? Im confused.
    no no im just being sarcastic. if you talk to freely about beating rice... im mean IMPORT cars a bunch of people will come into your thread and call you retarded and uninformed. (just trolls)
    good kill though. kinda funny that the guy blew an ic pipe. must of been running a good amount of boost.
    just to be funny you should change the title of this thread to "Supras really arent all that" and see what kind of response you get. there seems to be a misconception through out the forums that vr4s and supra 2jz's and skyline r34's are GOD's personal rides....

what mods does the t/a have BTW?

327-TPI/A4
    1992 Trans am

I know your gonna make fun of this tho, the supra wasnt a 2jz, it was the mk3= 7mgte. The t/a's mods: K&N fipk, msd ign setup, jethot LT's, custom x-pipe, straight 3inch exhaust to dynomax bullets, a custom fuel tune(laptop tuning). bigger injectors, lt4 knock sensor. Soon to add on to car: vortech procharger, N.O.S. lt1 wet kit, 4:10:1 gear set, and a ram air hood.

Pewter
    2000 z28

I know your gonna make fun of this tho, the supra wasnt a 2jz, it was the mk3= 7mgte. The t/a's mods: K&N fipk, msd ign setup, jethot LT's, custom x-pipe, straight 3inch exhaust to dynomax bullets, a custom fuel tune(laptop tuning). bigger injectors, lt4 knock sensor. Soon to add on to car: vortech procharger, N.O.S. lt1 wet kit, 4:10:1 gear set, and a ram air hood.
    ohhhh. no flaming here, i misread it. they are single turbo. oooh those things are trash man. and for the trolls watching and waiting to pounce, i have 2 friends with the 7m and they both confirmed my statement. i think they ran 15s or 16s stock.
    the lt1 one sounds bitch (which means good when i say it)
    i assume he runs low 13s or what?
    justy alittle fact....vortech "supercharger", "procharger" is just a brand of supercharger like vortech and eaton

Green
    1997 ws-6

nice kill and i like the supra killing himself at the end. i myself have been on the recieving end of a supra's rath. he gave me a big thumbs down on his way past me. fortunately for him he didnt pull over the next 5 miles that i followed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
    nice kill and i like the supra killing himself at the end. i myself have been on the recieving end of a supra's rath. he gave me a big thumbs down on his way past me. fortunately for him he didnt pull over the next 5 miles that i followed him.
    lol what?! what were you gonna beat him up for having a faster car? lmao
    psycho

Green
    1997 ws-6

nahh man, there is more to the story, he was with a gang of ricers. i raced a VW golf GTI (i think but i dont know much about them) i beat him then the supra did a fly by and swerved in front of me almost hitting me then dropped back and tried doing a flyby again and i had it in second at around a 45 roll but he had a good jump on me then gave me a thumbs down on his way past me. i was pretty pissed about his lack of respect for my car. not beating me in a race but almost crashing into me. my car is nearly flawless and a 1 owner car when i bought it. i would like to keep it in good shape for as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
    nahh man, there is more to the story, he was with a gang of ricers. i raced a VW golf GTI (i think but i dont know much about them) i beat him then the supra did a fly by and swerved in front of me almost hitting me then dropped back and tried doing a flyby again and i had it in second at around a 45 roll but he had a good jump on me then gave me a thumbs down on his way past me. i was pretty pissed about his lack of respect for my car. not beating me in a race but almost crashing into me. my car is nearly flawless and a 1 owner car when i bought it. i would like to keep it in good shape for as long as possible.
    o0 yeah i think that would set most of us on a warpath

Green
    1997 ws-6

indeed. i have seen that guy a few other times but only when im in my DD so he doesnt recognize me. i would to try it again since my mods and from a dig.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

no no im just being sarcastic. if you talk to freely about beating rice... im mean IMPORT cars a bunch of people will come into your thread and call you retarded and uninformed. (just trolls)
    where do you get that feeling from... this site is packed with ppl who think the only fast cars have v8s in them... and 2 jz-get's and sr20 dets are so rare theyre not even worth being mentioned...ive never even seen a turbo mkIV supra, and i go to a lot of lame parking lots where all the ricers meet up...plenty of busted ass mk 3s though... problem with those 30+ psi cars is that they rarely last the trip to the ricer lot and back

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    and i go to a lot of lame parking lots where all the ricers meet up...
    hahah that line cracked me up for some reason

Pewter
    2000 z28

where do you get that feeling from... this site is packed with ppl who think the only fast cars have v8s in them... and 2 jz-get's and sr20 dets are so rare theyre not even worth being mentioned...ive never even seen a turbo mkIV supra, and i go to a lot of lame parking lots where all the ricers meet up...plenty of busted ass mk 3s though... problem with those 30+ psi cars is that they rarely last the trip to the ricer lot and back
    just wait around.....theyll show up.
    thats why im an e thug ya know.....read my profile if youre uncertain.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

just wait around.....theyll show up.
    thats why im an e thug ya know.....read my profile if youre uncertain.
    hahaha this wasnt instigatory enough...make up a kill story...about how you owned a 1200 whp supra on the highway, an r34 skyline single turbo with a gangster body kit at a light, and an sr20 swapped 240 "drift king" in a drifting race in a multi level parking lot

Pewter
    2000 z28

hahaha this wasnt instigatory enough...make up a kill story...about how you owned a 1200 whp supra on the highway, an r34 skyline single turbo with a gangster body kit at a light, and an sr20 swapped 240 "drift king" in a drifting race in a multi level parking lot
    ha ha.
    actually the truth hurts more than the lies do for them.
    i could probably say "want to race me from this stoplight" and all you would hear is silence....and bullshit of course.

i love that one...."yeah i get the sr20 swap in here"
    ooooooooh scary!!!!

Chrome
    1997 Toyota Supra

ha ha.
    actually the truth hurts more than the lies do for them.
    i could probably say "want to race me from this stoplight" and all you would hear is silence....and bullshit of course.

i love that one...."yeah i get the sr20 swap in here"
    ooooooooh scary!!!!
    There are plenty of us that like racing from a stop. You probably wouldnt say that to an EVO, STI or other AWD car.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by FEARSM View Post
    There are plenty of us that like racing from a stop. You probably wouldnt say that to an EVO, STI or other AWD car.
    if us means a repectable, knowledgeable person who drives a car that is fast, then that comment wasnt geared towards you. i like american cars but i dont think they are invincible. same goes for people thinking a skyline or supra is king shit just because it has a turbo. any car can be made fast with the right parts and tuning, but you cant fix stupid people.

i wasnt referring to you.
    youre not a "ricer"

and to clarify, i would say anything to anyone. im a dick like that.

Green
    1997 ws-6

haha they showed up. took a while but he took the bait.. i love it

Thread Information