sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

ls2 gto vs 02 z28

well sorry for the late post this happened about a month ago and i kinda just forgot about it well i have my brother (blue02Z) in the car with me and we are going to taco bell for some fewd and we have ldurham in front of us and firechicken02 behind us and we see a blk gto and as soon as we get behind him he pegs out his rev limiter at us and i just took her up to about 4g's didnt want to be too loud since we already have enough attention on us. I turn around and follow the gto out and finally get on an open road, he had 2 people with him and i had my brother we went from a 65 hit and at 135ish i had atleast 3 cars on him, we stopped and talked he was real cool found out he knew a friend of mine and it wasnt a bad day, said he only had cai but i have pulled harder on ls2 gto's with more mods than that, im still proud of my car none the less, both cars are m6.. Sorry for any thing mis spelled or something that doesnt make since im hammered
    2002 SOM Z/28 M6, Level 2 tick performance rebuilt tranny, ls7 clutch with drill mod, SLP lid, Smooth air bellow, P&P TB w/bump stop mod, TB bypass, amsoil air filter, 3.73 gears, Pro 5.0 w/lous short stick, msd super conductors, NGK TR-55 iridiums, SS long tubes, duals with x pipe 2 magnaflow bullets over axle with a frost mail order tune.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28

that was a good day

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

that it was... that it was. im lovin this bl platinum

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

I am going to race my wife in her 04 GTO when I get the trans back for my 02 SS. We will have a family kill story. lol

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

thats gonna be awesome lol have fun! ive only raced 1 ls1 gto kid in my old high school it was an a4 it was a murder lol

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

My wife traded in her Honda Accord this weekend for the GTO. An old man, one owner, garage kept electric blue A4 car in perfect condition, perfect Carfax, dealer serviced with receipts and not one single mod. Just like it came from the dealer with 50k easy miles. Final cost, even trade for her 09 base Accord. I spent the first day showing her how to do a burnout. My bolt on 360 rwhp 02 6M SS will make short work of her Goat so I think I will send the tires up in smoke to let her win a few races at Island Dragway. Looks like a fun summer coming up this year. Who says 51 is old ?

Thread Information