92 LS1 Lumina A4
    00 Formula WS9

Loud Smoke Show where'd he Go?

O.K. so we've heard all the Mustang Kill Stories before but most have been by LS1's. My LT1 punished a new Dark Blue with White Stipe GT. I know he was all stock because we talked afterwards as he more or less Begged me to run him again. This guy was my Age, and had within 800 miles just spent more than I spent on 2 of my best rides. I was his first in his new ride so I guess that means I popped His Cherry!

Here's how it went down....
    While taking my Car down to the Local Black Hole(Wal Mart) to get cleaning supplies I see this Pretty Blue Car getting ready to pull out of the local Ford Dealership. I drive by at 45 mph and goose the throttle a bit like a Fisherman casting a line. Out he pulls coming up behind me rapidly as the light in front of me turns Red. Perfect, he changes lanes and the perfect drag race at Sundown is set up with only one other car at the Intersection. We give each other the "Knod". The light turns Yellow for Cross Traffic, I slip my car into Low with my Shift Kit in City mode. He revs his V8 6 Speed up to about 3500 rpm...The Light Turns GREEN... I Mash the Throttle about the same time he lets go of his clutch. Smoke errupts from the Back of his Stang, My Z28's 245-18" Run Flats Bite the Road for all it's worth. I got traction way before he did and I was Gone! At 6500 my shift kit slammed 2nd Gear and squawked the Rear Tires saying Goodbye.

I Lifted at 70 mph still in 2nd Gear, and waited as he slowly came up wanting to explain his side of the Story. We pulled into a local Business car lot and started talking. He was a nice Guy, but needed a few more lessons in driving. He said he lit his tires up, lifted then lit them up again, after that it was over. He begged for a 2nd chance when he found out a Stock 95 LT1 smoked him. I couldn't hold back, so I looked him Dead in the Eye and said...I was only half throttle the whole time I was waiting on ya!

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Sounds like a nice kill. Love it when you get a chance to bullshit with the people you just ran with. Its nice when people arnt such sore losers too. What are your mods other than the shift kit?

92 LS1 Lumina A4
    00 Formula WS9

My Car is pretty much stock. It is a former Patrol Car purchased by the State of Indiana(City of Muncie). It has a Gorilla chip that lies to the AIT Sensor, this Mod was Great for more Top End. I have a Cold Air Intake, I have Open 2½" Exhaust from the Cat Back. I have C4 rims which Hook the Rear GoodYear Run Flat 18's way better than my Firehawk 16's did. My car has an Awesome Maintanance History which I got with the Car. My Car's Pretty much so stock other than the B4C Package, my Gears are Highway Gears I run 70 mph at 1300 rpm in OD. I'm sure I'll see him again as he said he comes through my town all the time. Maybe next time I'll be in my Lumina and give him a Real Ass Whippin!

SSweet Home Chicago!!! BlankinSShip's Avatar

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Nice Kill...

Great Story man... I like it better elaborate and detailed... Good man!
    -Nick
    '01 Camaro SS M6 "The Beast"

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by Z34LS1 View Post
    .... He revs his V8 6 Speed up to about 3500 rpm...

Mustang GTs have 5 speeds--

But nice kill.

Thread Information