Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

long story...but funny

Me, 9 other fbodys, and 2 terminators are sitting in a lot chilling after a day of racing. Well a ricer meeting is going on on the other side, and a new kid in a boxer pulled up to them. Curious to c wut was going on i strolled by, and all these mexicans are like "OOO YO HOMIE SK IS HERE!!" i asked the kid wut did SK mean, and he said it stood fro "shift king" RICERS. So the kid noticed my car standing out off all the hondas, toyotas, etc... and asked if i wanted to race him. I told him no i dont wanna waste my gas. He pulls out a hundrend dollar bill, a 20, 5, and 2 singles. ($127) He said "im sure this will cover gas money. We line up on 22 and i stall purposley off the line. When we get back i told him in front of his ricer buddies "im just learing how to drive stick, take it easy on me" He said ok, but not only does he gimme another try, he gets his gf in the car, takes the top off, AND gets his friend to come in another car to tape it. BAAADDD MOVE!! We line up at the same spot (delayed green for like 5 min) and this kid is kissing his gf acting all cool.
    No probelm, i roll back a few feet, turn on the line locks and spin the tires for a few seconds. I wish u cuda seen his face when i rolled up nxt to him, winked and smiled. PERFECT the slciks rwarm. Were sitting there and the kid starts revving up. So i reved to 4k and the camera guy yells out "holy fuck" and when it turns green im off. I riped thorugh the first 3 gears like a mofo and as im hitting 4th i glance back to c two bright bluelights fading away quickley. We come back and he yells out "show me the bottle u lying prick" Bottle wut bottle? I poped the hood and let his ricer friends check out all the places i wood keep nitrous (since there experts at knowing that kinda stuff) After they didnt find anything my friend told him to gimme the $ or daddys porsche is gonna get keyed. He shells out the $ and still looked confused. its ok buddy, just think twice b4 opening ur mouth. And please dont bring ur girl with u. I hope its on a ricer website so u guys can get a good laugh. I luv the fact i can hit a 100 a lot faster than some1 who paid like $50k for a car. Now i just gotta find more ppl liek this an ill be in business

lookin for a ws6

Good story and great kill.

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

AHHHHHHH I still cant wait to get an F-Body..do you think ide be able to do that with a WS6 M6?

Black
    01 Camaro SS

What kinda car did you roast? Why didnt you just take the money from him the first time though?
    96 Imp SS- 12.74@103, 1.74 60' out of fuel

06 AWD TB SS- 12.58@106, 1.76 60'

01 Camaro SS- Totaled

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Nice kill man.

I honestly don't know what these kids think. They just have absolutely no clue about modern muscle cars. Everyone underestimates F-Bodies, we don't have V8's with solid axles out back for nothing. Its meant to haul ass, why would you bother trying to race with a stock Porsche Boxter?? Every kid thinks their car is fast until they line up with an LS1

Silver
    03 Cobra

priceless

Blue
    1999 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    Well a ricer meeting is going on on the other side, and a new kid in a BOXER pulled up to them.
    I think thats pretty smooth man nice kill.

Impala i think the idea was to have a little fun and fuk with him before he taxed that ass

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

they have a nick name for the guy in the boxster? what a bunch of faggots.

porshe boxsters are a complete waste of money. not only are they super ugly they have the slowness to match. they really are what is said about them...the cheapened american econo crap box. i honestly completely loathe those cars. that just perpetuates the "i have a porshe so im fast and important" status to the T.

boxsters should be reserved for metrosexual hairdressers and menopause ridden housewives.

but at any rate, very nice kill.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

that is a great story

Blue
    99 Z28

LOL, you gotta love how some cars, like the boxters, are so over-rated and others (like our ls1 f-bodies) are so under-rated. Always makes for good fun.

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

the highlight of the race happened when we were at the light the 2nd time. The kid looked at me and starting hooking up w/ his gf and grabing her tits. I roll back and white smoked fill the entire area. I bet he smelled some since he had his top down. Looks like my plugs/wires are gonna be free!

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

and like wesman said. Everybody thinks their car is fast until they line up with a modded LS1

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    the highlight of the race happened when we were at the light the 2nd time. The kid looked at me and starting hooking up w/ his gf and grabing her tits. I roll back and white smoked fill the entire area. I bet he smelled some since he had his top down. Looks like my plugs/wires are gonna be free!:bounce:
    this is a priceless statement!

darn good kill. way to stick it to the europeans....

Navy
    2000 Z28 M6

Awesome man!!! AWESOME!

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Kavslayer View Post
    I think thats pretty smooth man nice kill.

Impala i think the idea was to have a little fun and fuk with him before he taxed that ass
    Thanks, missed it!

I guess you didnt have any money ridin on it though, just him. Otherwise I cant imagine fockin w/ him? Pretty frickin priceless though!!!

Thread Information