Thread: lil z in pa

puter/blk
    02 CAMARO Z28

lil z in pa

Ok so.all winter long at work i have a young kid with a cobolt ss bragging about how fast his car is .... how it has been tuned and has slicks anda 120 hp at the touch of a botton.. ok right well spring came and i pulled the.lil z out to clean her up. The kid happened to.drive by and say hay you ready to get smoke yet..... im always down to beat a 4 cylinder.lol. so we head to a remote spot i smoke my street tires ..he smomes his drag radials. We line up 3 honks. Bam i spin all of 1st all of 2nd and have of 3rd ... remeber guys street tires. At about 90 or so i am 4.5 cars ahead of him @ the end at 119 hes has 5 cars behind me.. so needlest to say no kiddo now way. But in his eyes he almost had me lmao. Till next time lil z has killed again

Pewter
    2000 Camaro SS

Nice, what mods do you have done to your car?

Black
    2002 M6 WS6

Spinning almost through third make it seems like you need a little throttle application control or something :P. I've never driven an auto but on SR's and 4.10's (M6) I can only not really control it through 1st. It barks on others but, that's it.

good kill though, there's a lot of different kinds of C SS's. SC or TC? They're quick cars, congrats on the kill.
    2002 Black/Ebony M6 WS6: Lid, Filter, Smooth Bellow, P&P TB (!Bump Stop), Magnaflow Cat-Back (dumped after the axle), 4.10s, Hypertech ME Tune, eibach springs 4/4, LCA relocating brackets, PHB, free mods, 17" TTMs.

Ray Charles blue

Dude! You are in Williamsport? I am up at Mansfield University. lol

I havent seen your car down there before. At the college there are some LS1/LT1 F-bodies and a 2006 LS2 GTO that looks pretty sweet.

You should go to Beaver Springs sometime with a few of us.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    Dude! You are in Williamsport? I am up at Mansfield University. lol

I havent seen your car down there before. At the college there are some LS1/LT1 F-bodies and a 2006 LS2 GTO that looks pretty sweet.

You should go to Beaver Springs sometime with a few of us.

He mentioned going down on the 21st in another thread. I may be at a horseshow that day.

puter/blk
    02 CAMARO Z28

Im down to go to beaver springs when ever the soonest i csn make it is going to be the first week of june. As for the mods guys they are my signature. Hit me up some time
    [/SIGPIC]granatelli mafs,slp cold air pkg,smooth bellow,ported tb, msd ignition,lt pacesetter headers,off road y pipe,lm2,100 shot.4l60e by performabuilt transmission level 3 3800 stall and 3.73's gears,cut outs, bmr suspension , control arms, phb, sub frame connectors,3.5 aluminum drive line

Ray Charles blue

I am ready to hit the track! Not this weekend but probably next I want to head down. Or if we can get a group I can wait till whenever.

However, you two yahoooooos are going to smoke me. I will be the slow girl in the group of ladies. haha

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Unless I get my ass in gear on this trans swap... I'll be looking at your back bumper through the windshield of the Monte.

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Unless I get my ass in gear on this trans swap... I'll be looking at your back bumper through the windshield of the Monte.
    Haha.......true. Even though the T/A doesnt have her new tranny I would like to see how close we would be to each other, both on street tires.

puter/blk
    02 CAMARO Z28

We can go that first week of june its sat look im on till the week of the 7th and im off for 7 days thats for the track ill be of on the 28 th 9 days from now ill be installing a102 mm intake and throttle body. Hell jeff if u need help ill help u throw that tranny in if u need the help let me know what u fellas want to do

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Appreciate the offer. Just need to quit messing with other projects and focus on the T/A.

Ray Charles blue

I am there when ever we can all head down.

Jeff, I know someone that gets mad at transmissions and grabs them by hand till they come out. lol Who needs a tranny jack! haha

puter/blk
    02 CAMARO Z28

Hey are you talking about me lol i once spent 6hrs stabbing a 4l60e on a truck man that sucked lol

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by WILDKARDBOYZ View Post
    Hey are you talking about me lol i once spent 6hrs stabbing a 4l60e on a truck man that sucked lol
    Ha, no my friend. I am speaking of when Jeff and I tore the 6-speed out of my Corvette. We had the tranny jack under it and kept trying to get the thing out and it wouldnt come and wouldnt come! So a little horsing on it got the ole girl out of there. lol

It was almost as bad as when I had a TH350 on my chest on a creeper under a 79 Camaro.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

That was a tight squeeze. If at first you do not succeed... apply more force.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

I had a t3650 on my chest. That was fun.

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    That was a tight squeeze. If at first you do not succeed... apply more force.
    Story of my life. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    I had a t3650 on my chest. That was fun.
    Ouchy!

Red, Pewter
    03 cobra07 street glide

was it a supercharged ss? cause my buddy use to have a ss non supercharged he said thats the worse hes ever been beaten when we raced in the vette.

puter/blk
    02 CAMARO Z28

i smoke a couple of vettes c5 vettes but yea they wheere pretty pissed when the lil z kick there butt lol

Thread Information