Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Impulse Blue
    2006 Pontiac G.T.O.

killed a "Z28" V6

me and the wife were running around town doing some errands etc. and I see this red camaro pull up fast on me, well it looked like it was fast from the rear-view mirror, anyway he pulls up next to me and starts pacing me, I thought it was wierd since I couldn't hear it, I just figured it had stock exhaust. We're cruising along ablout 30-35mph. and he jumps on it, so I throw it in second and the look he gave me looked like he was gonna shit himself as I pulled on him like crazy, so I told the wife, it's a very sick LS-1 or it just a V-6, sure enough he followed me to the bank and told me it was a V-6. But the time this guy took to make sure this car resembled a Z-28 was crazy, it had all the badges, wheels, dual exhausts spoiler etc. If he would have invested all the time and money into a real Z, he would have had something, it just made me feel kind of stupid, that I even wasted my time on a V6.
    2006 impulse blue G.T.O
    Iron Block 408
    Cam
    Pacesetter ceramic coated L.T.s
    LMII exhaust
    K&N CAI
    Ported TB
    Custom Tune
    FAST 90
    ZEX 125hp wet shot

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

what a tool [shake's head...walks away]

NBM
    '99 Z28

My exgf has one of those v6 poser cars. Her dad bought it for her when I was going out with her and i had my v6. She told me he bought her a Z28 so i went over to see it and drive it but when i got there it was just a v6 with fake badges on it. I told hin he got screwed and he wouldn't believe me told the private seller he bought it from said that some Z28's came with the 3.4 and better suspension and some other bs. To this day he stills swears its a Z28 and won't let her take the badges off of it. I make fun of her everytime i see her for it.

Impulse Blue
    2006 Pontiac G.T.O.

LOL, yeah the "Z-28s" with a V6 was a very rare option it was only a 1999 1/2 year option, they only made like 4-5000 of them, and by THEY I mean all the douschebags who buy Z-28 badges, spoilers etc. and make them look EXACTLY like a Z I actuall never had a problem with it until now, mainly cause I had never even seen one until now, oh well next time I'll roll down the windows and listen

Black
    2002 TransAm Firehawk

I saw a fake ss v-6 in rochester last year, it was blue, anyone seen it?! I couldnt believe it! Had every cosmetic that an SS would have.....but not the real deal, I hate that

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

POSER, all at once, POOOOSEEERRRR

They give real HP a bad name. I ought to kick GM in the nuts for even putting a V6 in a muscle car.

In fact, I will me-> <-GM

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 05gtoautoX View Post
    LOL, yeah the "Z-28s" with a V6 was a very rare option it was only a 1999 1/2 year option, they only made like 4-5000 of them, and by THEY I mean all the douschebags who buy Z-28 badges, spoilers etc. and make them look EXACTLY like a Z I actuall never had a problem with it until now, mainly cause I had never even seen one until now, oh well next time I'll roll down the windows and listen
    You won't need to roll your windows down to hear mine.

Midnight Blue
    2001 Z28 Camaro

Haha thats funny, my car used to be the opposite.
    Used to get alot of pathetic slow ricer cars always trying to race me, cause my Z has no badges. One time at the street races an imitation Z28 Camaro like the one you raced even pulled up next to me, and when we got to the start line he asked if it was a v6 too, I was like no ls1 dude, isn't that what you have? He said no and just drove past the flagger lol. After getting the new exhaust though no one wants to play anymore .

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

theres an orange ss with the actual berger badges...i was like awesome car...and so he revved it and i started busting out laughing cuz it sounded like a v-6 ...so he got mad and took off sounding like a wounded poodle

Black
    97 Formula

I have one of those posers in my area too. He started out with a 93-97 Camaro V6 RS model. He then got chrome Z06 wheels. Then came the Z28 badges. He also installed a stock Z28 exhaust system on it. He then installed an aftermarket SS hood last spring.

Dreaming of an LS1 senior gomez's Avatar

Teal
    91 teg (stock,notmodding)

...just why?

seriously rims, exaust, hood, that could easily just get you a lt1...man people just like dont think

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Wow, people suck. I'd be pissed to for waisting my gas man.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by 05gtoautoX View Post
    me and the wife were running around town doing some errands etc. and I see this red camaro pull up fast on me, well it looked like it was fast from the rear-view mirror, anyway he pulls up next to me and starts pacing me, I thought it was wierd since I couldn't hear it, I just figured it had stock exhaust. We're cruising along ablout 30-35mph. and he jumps on it, so I throw it in second and the look he gave me looked like he was gonna shit himself as I pulled on him like crazy, so I told the wife, it's a very sick LS-1 or it just a V-6, sure enough he followed me to the bank and told me it was a V-6. But the time this guy took to make sure this car resembled a Z-28 was crazy, it had all the badges, wheels, dual exhausts spoiler etc. If he would have invested all the time and money into a real Z, he would have had something, it just made me feel kind of stupid, that I even wasted my time on a V6.
    you shoulda thrown it in 6th and rocked his world

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    I ought to kick GM in the nuts for even putting a V6 in a muscle car.

In fact, I will me-> <-GM

eh, tuff guy. SHUT THE FUCK UP with your nonsense bitching like a baby. theres nothin wrong w/ a v6 powered f-body. i drive a 99 v6 camaro, and am not ashamed or embarassed about it. must suck to have to drive a v8 powered f-body to make up for your shortcomings elsewhere. i ought to also kick GM in the nuts for giving dipshits like you the opportunity to own v8 powered f-bodys.

03 Terminator

Quote Originally Posted by i not tarted View Post
    eh, tuff guy. SHUT THE FUCK UP with your nonsense bitching like a baby. theres nothin wrong w/ a v6 powered f-body. i drive a 99 v6 camaro, and am not ashamed or embarassed about it. must suck to have to drive a v8 powered f-body to make up for your shortcomings elsewhere. i ought to also kick GM in the nuts for giving dipshits like you the opportunity to own v8 powered f-bodys.
    somebodys pissed that they didnt know the difference between a LS1 and V6 when they bought their car...

Quote Originally Posted by LS1Power06 View Post
    somebodys pissed that they didnt know the difference between a LS1 and V6 when they bought their car...
    pissed? me? riiiiight. i know the difference you ignorant motherfucker. i wasnt talking to/about you in the first place so lets try and stay out of what is of no concern to you. i knew what i was getting when i bought my car. i knew it was a v6 w/ every option except leather. and i knew it was worth well over $3500 which is what i paid for it 2 years ago. i also knew i could/am sell it for almost double what i paid for it, to get a 4th gen Z when the time allows.

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by LS1Power06 View Post
    hahahah. that's what i thought. i mean, he's right there isn't anything wrong with a V6... in an S10. or a Chevy Chevette. hahhahaha. but if you buy a muscle car, buy the damn thing for the muscle. not just for the car. gas mileage isn't that huge of a difference. yeah, insurance sucks if you're young, or have a bad driving record. but oh well. it's like getting fixed, and then wearing a rubber when you fuck your wife, "so she doesn't get pregnant". ahahahahah.

silver
    2002 z-28

Quote Originally Posted by i not tarted View Post
    i also knew i could/am sell it for almost double what i paid for it, to get a 4th gen Z when the time allows.
    read my WHOLE post before you make yourself look stupid by posting a worthless comment.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt0704 View Post
    hahahah. that's what i thought. i mean, he's right there isn't anything wrong with a V6... in an S10. or a Chevy Chevette. hahhahaha. but if you buy a muscle car, buy the damn thing for the muscle. not just for the car. gas mileage isn't that huge of a difference. yeah, insurance sucks if you're young, or have a bad driving record. but oh well. it's like getting fixed, and then wearing a rubber when you fuck your wife, "so she doesn't get pregnant". ahahahahah.
    must suck to have to drive a v8 powered f-body to make up for your shortcomings elsewhere. thats all i have to say to your witty remark.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002Z View Post
    and you?? ^^^^ in all honesty, that wasnt funny at all. yet you keep chuckling like a little chucklehead. glad to see your man keeps a smile on your face. he must wear the pants and you wear the skirt in the relationship, eh?

ha ha ha ha(now that was funny)

silver
    2002 z-28

actually yeah that was pretty witty.......thanks i needed another good laugh.........so let me assume, if you werent so busy making lame kill threads you WOULD have time to sell your car and get yourself a V8 muscle car? just curious.....re TARTED

Thread Information