Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

black
    01 pontiac transam ws6 m6

Killed By A Supra

I was driving on my way home at night on hwy 99 northbound from bakersfield to mcfarland as i noticed the later model supra's tail lights it was jet black like me but looked shinier if thats a word anyway there was traffic so i swooped from the slow lane to cut em off so he can see the scary end of my car so the supra quickly switches to the fast lane and lets me know hes game now i dont know if he was by himself but quickly we lined up at around 65 mph a jet black evo all lookin shiny n stuff tries to line up too but there was traffic so i ignored it for the moment was more interested in racing the supra so our first launch was at 4th i quickly pull ahead for about 5 secs then i hear like a space shuttle sound go like woooopshhhhhhh and damn that cars gone so then the evo catches up and me n the middle supra on fast n evo on slow their wings lookin all big n stuff im like damn we all go at it at about 60 mph roll this time in 3rd again i hear that space shuttle sound and the supra flies away while im pullin hard on the evo i quickly realized i was no match for the supra so went back to 75 mph the supra n evo just took off n left behind their other friend a hatch jetta or golf he wanted to race too but didnt think much of it so i ignored it yea but damn supra was quick what are the stock specs for those twin turbos and how well would and ls1 do against one in a 1/4 mile race

john
    Do you know what this is ----> "."

Black
    03 Evolution 345 awhp

If im right, a stock turbo supra does 13's. And there are no stock supras left on this planet. So it must have easily been doin at least 12's. V6 plus twin turbos= instant kills.

Awaiting Activation
    Very few late model tt supras are unmodded. When racing a supra you have know idea what the guy could have done to it.

john
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO8 driver
    If im right, a stock turbo supra does 13's. And there are no stock supras left on this planet. So it must have easily been doin at least 12's. V6 plus twin turbos= instant kills.

Inline 6.

That plus single huge turbo = brake boosting and racing from a roll.

john

They scare me, they can put that power to the ground around corners as well.
    Easily out handle a stock suspension Z/28 then pull on you even harder on the straights. Nice death, those cars are gettin rare to see.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

supras are scary. theres a guy around my town who started the company mvp motorsports. and i shit you not his fastest car is a supra with 1100whp. its been featured in mags and stuff. this dude once owned 8 supras at one time

1band1t-MS
    Where I live there was a black one and he was know as the king of Besley ( The name of the street where every one raced) I saw him suck up a Z 06 like nothing. But in the end he hit a wall showing off to some girls. I never saw a Dyno sheet but alot of people said he had somewhere around 900 whp. I think they came with 300-350 whp but dont know for a fact. And like 99 Blue Z said very few are not modded. All the ones I have seen only have one big *** Turbo.
    Last edited by 1band1t-MS; 05-23-2006 at 06:30 PM.

Black
    2002 Camaro Z-28

my friend has a 95 Supra that was NA and he just swapped out the motor with a 93 twin turbo. all he has right now is a HKS full exhaust, apexi blow off valve, K&N intake, and a boost controller. Hes runnin 14 psi of boost as apposed to the stock 12 psi and he only put down a 13.4@106 on i think 245 width street tires. I plan on racing him around the end of the summer once i finish modding my car

Black
    1999 Trans Am M6

1999 Trans Am M6
    SLP Short Throw, Lid and CAI, Strano Springs, Koni Sport Shocks, BMR STB and SFC, UMI PHB, Pacesetter LT's and ORY, Magnaflow Catback, DMH 3" E-Cutout, LS7 Clutch, Motive 4.10, 160 T-Stat, MSD wires,, 17x9.5 Chrome C6's wrapped in Hankook 275/40/17

Tuned at Mongillo Motors in New Haven, CT - 303 RWHP and 308 RWTQ

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

racing in 4th at 65 you would have been beat by a kia optima. 3rd at 60 is pushing it too

Supra's only have high 2xx whp stock but just a full exhaust adds something ludicrous like 70-80whp. I dont know about everyone else's area but Ive only see a Supra TT once every couple months at MOST, and I live in a populated area in central NJ. There was a white one cruising out on Saturday night last weekend and I raced him but I was in my brother's car. The guy had full exhaust, FMIC, VPC, intake and some other little stuff, said he put down 418/458! Impressive numbers.

meanZ97
    Quote Originally Posted by EE1983
    Supra's only have high 2xx whp stock but just a full exhaust adds something ludicrous like 70-80whp. I dont know about everyone else's area but Ive only see a Supra TT once every couple months at MOST, and I live in a populated area in central NJ. There was a white one cruising out on Saturday night last weekend and I raced him but I was in my brother's car. The guy had full exhaust, FMIC, VPC, intake and some other little stuff, said he put down 418/458! Impressive numbers.
    a stock tt supra makes 320.

Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

Mine was an automatic w/ what is called "BPU" - Basic Performance Upgrade. Intake, exhaust and boost controller. Made 383rwhp at about 18-20psi on the stock turbos. A front mounted intercooler would have raised that another 15-30hp depending.

Quote Originally Posted by meanZ97
    a stock tt supra makes 320.

Look closer. I said they have 28x WHP. I know they have 320 crank HP.

Nice death.

Quote Originally Posted by RYDER661
    ...but damn supra was quick how well would and ls1 do against one in a 1/4 mile race
    Ask these guys...

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Do you know what this is ----> "."
    Tell me about it. Felt like I just ran a marathon after reading that story...

Chrome
    1997 Toyota Supra

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983
    Look closer. I said they have 28x WHP. I know they have 320 crank HP.
    More like 340. I have owned 4. Never had one dyno under 300 rwhp stock.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by FEARSM
    DUDE! post your pics again

silver
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by oneBADDz
    racing in 4th at 65 you would have been beat by a kia optima. 3rd at 60 is pushing it too
    That's what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by FEARSM
    Read post wrong! Yeah 340 is accurate, nonetheless, I was responding to that other guy.
    Last edited by EE1983; 05-29-2006 at 08:41 PM.

Thread Information