killed a s/c p71

so yesterday i finally ran into this p71 crown vic this kid has that ive seen rolling thru town, my buddy has talked to him before about it and the kid said he had a vortech s/c he was waiting to throw on, other than that he has headers, exhaust and he just got some sweet wheels on the thing too.. so i was pulling onto the highway from a traffic light when the p71 pulls out of the gas station across the street into the lane next to me about 30feet ahead of me and guns it, im still in 1st and not quite straght yet from pulling out but w/e so i punch it too and my ass end kicks out to the left a few feet so i hold it in a slide all the way thru first and cut his lead in half, i shift into 2nd and straighten right out as im comming up on him, still slightly spinning but i was pulling on him hard and as i pass him i can definatly hear a supercharger whining so i guess he finally got it installed, wish i knew more details about it, but by the top of 2nd i had about 2 car lengths on him. 3rd gear was just a total slaughter for him and the maro seemed to be pulling extra hard yesterday in 3rd cause it hit 4th so damn quick, i looked in my rearview and he was a wayys behind me, idk how many buslengths. but i wasnt about to shutdown at that point cause the town line was only about 3 miles away and the town i was in is basically a police state so i boogied down the highway and then dipped off down a back road cause alot of the time the cops will be waiting at the line for you, but i made it home nice and safe w/ my licsense intact. w00t w00t i dont get much action around here so that made my day -no week really

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Good kill man. Not much action coming to me either...

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

nice kill. i like to hit back roads after i pull some shit like that too. peace of mind.

Silver
    03 Cobra

must be bored, your bragging about beating a 16 second car. unless your car is a v-6 then your probably pretty excited about beating a v-8.

Quote Originally Posted by EVO 9 View Post
    must be bored, your bragging about beating a 16 second car. unless your car is a v-6 then your probably pretty excited about beating a v-8.
    lol bored fuck yeah, theres nothing to race around me other than stock pos imports and pussy footed vettes, this was the only action ive gotten in over a year.. but bragging? no, i was sharing my kill story, yeah a p71 aint fast at all but it was still a cool race imo cause ive never actually raced a cop car before ive just lost them in my rearview and this one was souped up so go be a dick elsewhere man, try the evo boards, you should fit right in

Thread Information