RED
    1998 Camaro SS Vert

killed a hyundai

So, I went to West Chester to visit a friend of mine I ahven't seen in awhile. Her and I are cruising down RT.100 from eating dinner and this hyundai with three guys in it cruise up next me. The hyundai has a shopping cart wing, some bling bling wheels, and one of those pissed off bee sounding mufflers. I looked over and they were all laughing and looking at my car. At first I was just like whatever I'm not gonna bother,and continued to talk with my friend. So I go back to the conversation and like 5 min goes by, then this hyundai goes flying by me. Then they slow down and wait for me to catch up. so I do and they take off again. I get up next to them again and look over they take off, this time I drop a gear and mash the gas. Get right up next to them look over wave, give them a laugh and take off. All they saw were my tailights. I know it's not the impressive to beat a hyundai, but the guys were losers and had to be taught a lesson.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinSS
    So, I went to West Chester to visit a friend of mine I ahven't seen in awhile. Her and I are cruising down RT.100 from eating dinner and this hyundai with three guys in it cruise up next me. The hyundai has a shopping cart wing, some bling bling wheels, and one of those pissed off bee sounding mufflers. I looked over and they were all laughing and looking at my car. At first I was just like whatever I'm not gonna bother,and continued to talk with my friend. So I go back to the conversation and like 5 min goes by, then this hyundai goes flying by me. Then they slow down and wait for me to catch up. so I do and they take off again. I get up next to them again and look over they take off, this time I drop a gear and mash the gas. Get right up next to them look over wave, give them a laugh and take off. All they saw were my tailights. I know it's not the impressive to beat a hyundai, but the guys were losers and had to be taught a lesson.
    good job, teach those ricers what a real sports car is, dont just hate when u have to waste ur gas on those retards lil less droppin a gear on their p.o.s.'s

Who you callin a wankel? transam kid 01's Avatar

Black
    2004 RX-8 6 Speed Manual

haha, when will they ever learn
    Good kill

I wouldnt have wasted my gas on them if I were you.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

That was some major irritation. I don't think I could have resisted either. And they slowed down to let you catch up too? Ummm....yeah, I don't think I could have resisted dropping the hammer.

But, if you would have just left him alone, he might have found that even more disrespectful. Like his car wasn't even worth your time, or fuel. That would really suck.

I would imagine if I tried to goad a McLaren F1, I would prolly get the same treatment.

Red
    2000 T/A WS6

Good kill, bub.

Off-topic, but Roastem... your pic is hilarious!!!

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

yea, they only did that to see what ur car has got, half the time ricers know that their shit is slow, they just want to see a real car rip it

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i dunno, i think ricers think they have "hot rods" SERIOUSLY! i've heard them refer to their cars as hot rods?! i'm like "yeah, i bet is"

I think they honestly believe they can beat us.

LOL...yeah I dont even bother with crap like that...Gotta love the pimped out ricers...

Thread Information