WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Killed a C-6 and an 05 Stang

Had some pretty good action last night for a weeknight. Me and some friends went to the mall in martinsburg (by that i mean our g/fs went inside and we told them wed pick them up) I had my T/A, my friend had his 97 Z-28, and another friend of ours was in his 96 GT. Well they went out on the highway and ran... the z killed the gt and were all setting there ragging on him. At this point a bunch of ricers had crowded near us in the mall parking lot just waiting for one of us to accept there pathetic existence. Well I look across the parking lot and see a yellow c-6 coming towards us. He pulls next to me and asks if i want to run. I asked him what he has done and he tells me he just got it. I tell him what im running and we head out to the interstate. At this point i was contimplating rather i should use the spray or not but i decided id go without it. We went from 50 and he got a little jump on me. Once I got going though i started to pull on him...by 120 i had about 1 and a half on him. So he follows me back to the mall and asks me if I sprayed. I dont think he believed me but he was still pretty cool about it.

He left and me and my buddys had pretty much given up on racing anyone else and were just waiting for the ladys to finish shoping when this 05 mustang comes squealing tires past the group of ricers and slides to a stop in front of the 3 of us. At this point i relized it was only a 6 cylinder...a riced out one at that (your not gonna believe this but he had an aluminum wing on it). young kid gets out... he cant be more than 17 and walks up to us..."whos got the black fire chicken". I knodded my head. He goes.. well lets run em. Just for nothing but my sheere entertainment i asked the guy what he had done. He walks up to his car, pops the hood and the trunk. "got cold air intake, flowmaster exhaust, 2 12 inch subs, a rockford amp, 17 inch srs (i think thats what he said, at any rate they looked like they came outta sears and he just took out a few letters) and not to mention that bling bling on the top of the trunk" it took all i had to keep from laughing but i walk over to my car and tell him to follow me. Coming outta the parking lot I got it loose and pushed the ass end out. He followed me up on the highway and gets up along side me...

i honk 3 times and he nails it. I let him get 4 cars in front of me before i even hit it. I fly by him and pull 10 on him in an instant. I take the next ramp and head back to the mall. He follows me but dosent park, just revs the piss outta it as he drives by. Some ricer followed him and i saw the two of them rushing back towards the highway...idiots...eh guess he had to build his ego back up. At that point our g/fs were back and they got in the car and i see mall security coming. I fire it up figuring there about to try to get us for loitering or some bullshit. The one comes up to my window and says cool car...i see the other one running off the ricers. He gives me the thumbs up and the we all headed out... god bless muscle

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

That's awesome. I just can't seem to understand why anyone would buy a six-cylinder if a V8 was offered. Guess I'm just lucky to have been raised up right.

bigjay
    LOL thats been my saying since i was 16.. if an 8 is an option, a 6 is sacreligeous.. and to buy that 6 and dump x amount of money into it in a feeble attempt at speed when you could have JUST BOUGHT THE 8 is pure stupidity

Black
    99 SS

you always have good racing storeis man.

Silver
    2000 TransAM M6

haha funny
    Nice kill on the C6
    I dont even waist my gas on people like the kid with the 05 6cyl lol

Dark Shadow Grey
    2003 Ford Mustang Cobra

What do you have done to your car?? Those C6's run DAMN good.

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by itstock
    What do you have done to your car?? Those C6's run DAMN good.
    headers, slp loudmouth (soon to be borla mouth), no cats (god bless no emissions testing in wv), 100 shot of nitrous, lid, k&n air filter...and i just ordered an ati procharger which wont go on till mid winter when i cant drive it anywheres and need a project ...considering a cam too but havent quite got that far

Black
    01 T/A

that story was "priceless"

Thread Information