black
    1999 trans am ws6 a4

kill list just keep getting longer

hi guys its been awhile since ive been on here but has any raced the new 5.0 mustang ? my gf an i were crusing around an this young punk pulls up next to us an reved an flipped me off an the light went green raced from stop to 130 i had two cars lengths the whole time he pulles over an so do i an say ls power bitch lol an he goes u cant beat my buddy wrx non sti but full bolts an turbo an we race from a stop he only had me by a car up maybe 40 mph an it got ugly from there maybe 4 or 5 cars raced both them 4 times won every time only mods are all royle purple fuilds slp loud mouth 2 an toyo proxies tq but its crazy ive had this car for two years an havent come close to losing yet

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Congrats !
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

98 Formula
    06 duramax

nice runs.....you just haven't ran into the right person yet. It will happen.

Damn that's a long sentence

Living in the land of the big 3 I would think you shouldn't have any problem finding something that cleans house.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Holy run-on rambling, Bat Man! Seriously, can you edit that post a little? I got lost about half way through, and try as I might, I can't make sense of it. It sounds like you have a good story to tell, and I want to read it.

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

Congrats on the wins man that always makes for a great night....

On the other hand you haven't found a car to beat you your not looking very hard sounds like you have a solid mid 12's car... But should be a LOT FASTER CARS

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

Oops

black
    1999 trans am ws6 a4

thanks guys yea here in michigan every ones too broke too mod anything or have anything faster lol theres sooooooo many v6 mustangs with fake bages on them so there all cobras lol yea sorry guy school was never a big thing for me lol

Black
    2002 WS6 A4, 2010 ram

Nice kills man. I hate people with no respect for another mans ride. Sounds like you showed him Ls cars don't lay down. Brother just got a 2011 5.0 I love the car he still won't line up though its a stock car and he needs to get used to the tight six speed.

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by riceeaterws6 View Post
    thanks guys yea here in michigan every ones too broke too mod anything or have anything faster lol theres sooooooo many v6 mustangs with fake bages on them so there all cobras lol yea sorry guy school was never a big thing for me lol
    Maybe in Fenwick, but in the suburban Detroit it isn't hard to run across a Z06, termi's etc. Even some diesel truck's that turn the day into night with their exhaust.

Cruise Woodward on a Friday or Saturday night and I promise you'll find at least 2 to 3 cars/trucks faster than you. I got killed a by SC foxbody with a rattle can paint job there before.

Quote Originally Posted by KMdef9 View Post
    Maybe in Fenwick, but in the suburban Detroit it isn't hard to run across a Z06, termi's etc. Even some diesel truck's that turn the day into night with their exhaust.

Cruise Woodward on a Friday or Saturday night and I promise you'll find at least 2 to 3 cars/trucks faster than you. I got killed a by SC foxbody with a rattle can paint job there before.
    That's what I was hinting at with my "land of the big 3" comment. Woodward was always a hot spot for fast cars, exec's testing out new equipment etc..., and although it's congested now and the glory days behind us, I'm sure late at night you would still find something. When I lived back East we would make the trip for the annual cruise, still alot of fun.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Congrats. A win always feels good.

BTW - I drive to your area all the time. I will race you to show you what it feels like to get your ass spanked if you want

Black
    2002 WS6 A4, 2010 ram

Quote Originally Posted by KMdef9 View Post

I have a friend up north here that says his buddy from Canada takes his '1200hp' gtr down Woodward quite a bit so I'm very certain some day the op will be killed in his car. Too many cars on the road not to.

Thread Information