Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6 T-Top

I just have to say

Some of the kill stories I read on here, are too funny. I'm not saying LS1's aren't quick or can't be built to run fast, but everyday I read of relatively stock cars taking out Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, built 454's, AMG's, pullied Lightnings, Cobras, etc.

I guess ya gotta be careful not to step in all the bullshit around here.

black
    1998 ws6

lol yeah i hear ya.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Not all of us are stock either....

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6 T-Top

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Not all of us are stock either....
    I agree, but the guys who have seriously built cars don't post kill stories about taking out a car on the interstate, with 3 buddies in the back, a slipping clutch, and blowing a shift - yet still putting 10 cars on a modded Evo.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

I think everyone here knows when something is BS. We usually call it. But sometimes the best thing to do is just not respond to the post, then you piss the OP off.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Just to let you guys know, I smoked an 04 cobra with my V6 camaro. I had exhaust, intake, turbo tube, a cheap e-chip that gave me 50rwhp, a turbonator that gave me 5mpg and 24rwhp, and it was tuned. also I got one of those stickers johnny ricer had on his civic. And that cobra was stock. I took him by a car length, its was pretty close, we were neck and neck for most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by patricksd
    I agree, but the guys who have seriously built cars don't post kill stories about taking out a car on the interstate, with 3 buddies in the back, a slipping clutch, and blowing a shift - yet still putting 10 cars on a modded Evo....
    Well said....

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by patricksd View Post
    I agree, but the guys who have seriously built cars don't post kill stories about taking out a car on the interstate, with 3 buddies in the back, a slipping clutch, and blowing a shift - yet still putting 10 cars on a modded Evo.
    That I can agree with.

I normally scan the thread titles, but don't check out too many of the threads in here, so I wouldn't see most of the stories.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

I guess some people do tend to embellish on this forum. But I also think that is probably the exception and not the rule. I have found most people on here to be honest and believable.

2009 Pontiac G8 GT
    Liquid Red

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 Formula

I know there's a bunch of BS in the Kill Forum but there is some truth in there with some people. Why lie, if you got beat, you got beat. No shame. And I'm guessing by your saying AMG your probally refering to my race the other day with an E55 AMG complete BS. That's cool if you don't believe it. Doesn't phase me too much. And by the way. I'm not stock at all.
    98 Formula M6, Hurst Billet Shifter, Zr-1 Wheels, Eibach Pro-Kit,
    BMR Lower Trailing Arms, Adjustible Panhard Bar

Custom Tune with Speed Density, 918's, Manly Pushrods
    400 Cam (.226/.226 .591/.591),Ported oil Pump
    Pacesetter LT's/ORY, Magnaflow Catback.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

c'mon guys, we just have to admit that sometimes the Flux Capacitor will kick in on the right moment, and give the stock Camaro/Trans AM that extra boost to catch the Alien Space Craft going at 1.5 Lightyears per second...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Like I said, you can usually tell BS from the get go. Its rare with LS1.com members. This community is what made me buy my LS1 over two different AWD Turbo cars. LS1.com is the tightest online community by far.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    c'mon guys, we just have to admit that sometimes the Flux Capacitor will kick in on the right moment, and give the stock Camaro/Trans AM that extra boost to catch the Alien Space Craft going at 1.5 Lightyears per second...

My flux capacitor gave me around 110 RWHP, I got mine off of www.kalecoauto.com anyone else buy from there?

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    My flux capacitor gave me around 110 RWHP, I got mine off of www.kalecoauto.com anyone else buy from there?
    LOL... ROFL... I would've never thought someone would be bored enought to make a site like that!!!

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

man kaleco is still around? i especially like the O-pipes. if H, X, and Y pipes are great, then the O-pipe will produce more power.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Yea I hear the O pipe duel exhaust is really good for our V8s. We get 100% back pressure

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6 T-Top

Quote Originally Posted by thecorrectformula View Post
    I know there's a bunch of BS in the Kill Forum but there is some truth in there with some people. Why lie, if you got beat, you got beat. No shame. And I'm guessing by your saying AMG your probally refering to my race the other day with an E55 AMG complete BS. That's cool if you don't believe it. Doesn't phase me too much. And by the way. I'm not stock at all.

Actually I just pulled "AMG" out of my ass because I couldn't think of any luxury cars at the moment. If you raced and beat one, great. I could believe it. But I also guarantee by Friday we'll hear of some guy in a LT1 that hasn't changed the oil in 9 years putting 5 cars on one to 150 mph.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 Formula

lol. that's cool.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I have heard alot of kids bs stories on the forums and in real life, like a kid just yesterday tried to convince me that his stock 87 supra turbo, making 245hp smokes stock Evo 9s from a DIG all the time, i own a 87 supra far from stock and i know the point i started to pull stock evos, it was around the 320rwhp mark, and he tried to convince me his supra with 185rwhp was smoking them, not to mention supras weigh close to 3800lbs. You just need to take in all the possible variable that could cause a person to win, then if there are none call bs and make the kid feel like a piece of shit.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6 T-Top

I'm not into calling BS on everything, but with the exception of a few posts, most of these stories revolve around:

1) Being out late at night
    2) 1-2 friends in the car
    3) A problem with the car that would make it slower (slipping clutch, horrible traction, etc)
    4) Open stretches of freeway and side streets - with no cops
    5) The opponent is something that costs $50,000+
    6) Rarely are their videos to prove the race took place

Thread Information