blue,blue
    00 z-28 m6, 06 H3

i got killed......

well the other night i was coming home from the gym and seen a ss behind me a few cars. he cut through traffic till he got beside me and then cut me off for no reseaon at all.
    at this point i'm getting really pissed. he came over on me to the point of his rear bumper would have hit my front tire! the next light hes in front of me and processed to smoke his tires and pat his roof. at that time i had enough!
    i started to change lanes and he blocked me and took off like we was racing r something.
    By this time he had gotten the attention of a police man checking businesses(9pm). a light just passed the cop with i didn't see cught us. white gt in left lane ss in right and me behind him. at this light he again smokes the tires and i follow him up to about 50mph (35 zone) and i keep him in my site. i look back and the cop is in oncomeing traffic trying to catch up w/ us. so i slow to 45 r so and he gets behind me. don't go around me staid behind me so i pull over.
    its a 22 year old dick. he comes to the window and asks"what the he!! was you thinking'. i tell him what happened and he basiclly calls BS and touches my front and rear tires and said your tires are warm y was you racing that guy? well i just slammed on brakes to miss a wreck and i been driving across town going home(20 miles) guess he doesn't know what friction is? and that driving normally causes tires to warm. wierd ha?
    well after all he hits me with racing. $450 and if this sticks its no lic. for 3mths and sr22 for 3yrs.

my wife followed the guy and got his tag#. came back and tried to tell cop. he said to her to put a lid on it or i'm goin to jail. his back up told her we got him(me) because he was in the back. "if he would have ran we would have got the other guy it was just his luckly day" when he seen us we were in same lane not side by side. so how do you get we was racing?

so..... any one know how tto get out of this?

i so what to find him and kick his A**!
    Last edited by jbb6811; 09-28-2007 at 10:35 AM.

red
    1995/2002 camaro z28's

cops like that are the reason i cant stand cops, FTP

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Damn I would deffently complain for about that, take it to the court. Just because you drive a camaro doesn't mean your racing everywhere you go. Damn I hate dickhead cops

Red
    99 Firehawk (M6) #518

Do your cops have dash cams to record this kind of driving??? If so and you really didn't do anything ask for the tape in writing. Go to court, file a motion for discovery so you know what the prosecutor has for info on the case. Go jury trial because you only need one person on your side. explain the type of tires you have (temp rating) and why the tires were warm from normal driving. The reason why all vehicle say "inflate tires cold" because tires naturally warm up while driving and increase in pressure. You will get to read the officers report and have a way around all his BS reasoning. I know I married a state prosecutor for a reason.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by blownh2x View Post
    I married a state prosecutor for a reason.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

ouch that sucks. i would def. fight it cuz that will stick on your record.

blue,blue
    00 z-28 m6, 06 H3

I am contacting a lawyer weds. and i'll report back after the meeting but i will be fighting this for sure! thanks for the support guys!

Thread Information