Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

I dont consider it a kill, but funny.

I was pulling out of my apartment complex and I see this bright orange Honda civic(maybe?? It had a crazy body kit and a sunroof) with a Giant fart can and two 18 Y/O or so looking kids riding in it coming up on my left as I am making the right turn into traffic. As he passes me he speeds up, slows down (does this several times while attempting to stare me down) Revs to the limiter and takes off.... I lined up next to him at the next stop light and he is staring me down and gripping the steering wheel like he is an extra in fast and furious. Backwards baseball cap and generic gangster rap blaring. I immediately knew what I was dealing with so I didnt even bother racing him when the light turned green, just stayed dead even with him at about 1/2 throttle manually shifting (I'm an A4)@ about 5 grand. He was WOT all the way to the next light. At the next red light him and his buddy were giving each other high fives and smiling... I pointed forward and asked if he wanted to go again and he goes "yeah I think I got you this time!" I stalled up and when the light turned green I stomped it and the DR's hooked and I took off like crazy. I got about a bus and a half length on him and let off. No attempt at a fly by and when we got to the next light his windows were up, the sunroof was closed, lil wayne was turned down, and neither kid would even look at me. I pointed at them and laughed and drove away.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

With you reving so high, he prolly thought the first time was a race and he was dead even with you.......Then you stomped his ass Damn ricers
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    With you reving so high, he prolly thought the first time was a race and he was dead even with you.......Then you stomped his ass Damn ricers
    That is exactly what I was going for. I do it on a regular basis with those idiots, especially if they have a girl in the car. There is a whole club of them around here that go out and race 95 MPH weaving through rush hour traffic and other stupid shit all the time. I enjoy making them look like idiots.
    Last edited by wooddaniel; 08-17-2009 at 12:13 AM.

Onyx Black
    2002 Camaro Vert Z28

lol good kill I hate how these ricers think civics are the most amazing car on the road

Black
    1999 WS6

Great kill...I hate rice and I'd do it exactly the same way. Make them think they've got something, then blow their freakin fart cans off.

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

Nice kill at least they didn't bother with the fly by I wish more rice could handle being stomped on

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTY JERZY View Post
    Nice kill at least they didn't bother with the fly by I wish more rice could handle being stomped on
    I always wondered why they did it. Then 1 day i had a race after high school for 40 bucks, i had my 96 formula CAI, 3.73s, cut out and this kid had a civic SI with a full exhaust and CAI. There was a small crowd of about 4 cars with 10 people or so. We went from the light we usually raced from after school, there was a intersection about 1/4mile away( 2 way stop we didnt have stop signs and thats where our friends waiting to make sure no cars tried to cross) by the time i got to the intersection he was so far behind i didnt even bother looking anymore. So i let off at the intersection and he kept going to the next stop light. When we met up i said wheres my 40 bucks, he said you owe me 40 bucks i won. I said WTF how do you figure, his reply all races are from stop light to stop light, you dont let off until you are there. I just started laughing and said since you didnt state this before the race we should redo it and i wont let off till the stop lights, he said his car was getting too hot for that. LOL

Maybe all ricer think they dont have to let off until the next stop light and well when your on the freeway there are no stop lights so dont let off until your car blows up.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 08-17-2009 at 07:04 AM.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

That was hilarious...They obviously don't know a thing about cars. You should have asked for gas money from them.

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

That would explain why I see rice broken down on 78 all the time with their rice buddies all standing around the one broken car like 'wow man when you called and said you blew it up I thought you ment the tire I cant fix this you need a new vtak'

Arctic White, red/gray

That would explain why I see rice broken down on 78 all the time with their rice buddies all standing around the one broken car like 'wow man when you called and said you blew it up I thought you ment the tire I cant fix this you need a new vtak'
    Lol, maybe

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by 00LS12LS6Z28 View Post
    That was hilarious...They obviously don't know a thing about cars. You should have asked for gas money from them.
    Yeah, I should have. I probably wasted close to half a gallon on their dumb asses

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

I raced an eclipse DSM (older? I dunno what year) or whatever at the track that was actually running in the mid 13's and the guy thought it was the most awesome race car ever. He lasted about 3-4 runs and blew up his motor. All his buddies were standing around it in the parking lot staring at it like a monkey trying to fiigure out how to f$% a football.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    I raced an eclipse DSM (older? I dunno what year) or whatever at the track that was actually running in the mid 13's and the guy thought it was the most awesome race car ever. He lasted about 3-4 runs and blew up his motor. All his buddies were standing around it in the parking lot staring at it like a monkey trying to fiigure out how to f$% a football.

The only reason DSMs are appealing is because with 5k in mods you can run 11s. And the car only cost 2-3k to begin with but yes they break all the time. The fastest AWD car in the world is a DSM.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 08-17-2009 at 10:17 AM.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

vid or it didn't happen

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    vid or it didn't happen
    You talking to me? If you are, it was John Shepherd, hes like a God in the DSM community, he also works at shepracing. They build drivetrains for DSMs, he ran a 7.7 at 191mph with a 1.29 60ft and his best trap speed is 195mph. The car hasnt ran in a year or two, apparently its getting a full tube chassis as hes hoping to run better than a 7.5. They wont release his full setup or dyno numbers but they say it makes over 1200hp. Go to shepracing.com and there are links to all his record setting runs. The best 60ft for a dsm is a car that ran a 8.8 it had a 1.1xx 60 ft, i saw the video where he got that 60ft it screams out of the hole.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 08-17-2009 at 11:45 AM.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

no i meant the OP

Arctic White, red/gray

no i meant the OP
    k lol

I never understood people who wont look at you after you beat them. You cant win every race and if you have a honda civic with no power mods and you race everyone you see you will soon be surrounded by cars and people you cant look at.

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

thats why they tint their windshields

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

no i meant the OP
    No vid. I have no reason to post fake stories on the internet though. I barely even post in here.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    You talking to me? If you are, it was John Shepherd, hes like a God in the DSM community, he also works at shepracing. They build drivetrains for DSMs, he ran a 7.7 at 191mph with a 1.29 60ft and his best trap speed is 195mph. The car hasnt ran in a year or two, apparently its getting a full tube chassis as hes hoping to run better than a 7.5. They wont release his full setup or dyno numbers but they say it makes over 1200hp. Go to shepracing.com and there are links to all his record setting runs. The best 60ft for a dsm is a car that ran a 8.8 it had a 1.1xx 60 ft, i saw the video where he got that 60ft it screams out of the hole.
    Everytime I see a DSM it it is either not running, or not running right. I can see the appeal of them though. I have seen quite a few fast ones.

Thread Information