Sticks n Stones

humorous kills #2 the big gulper

hope you all liked part 1, heres another: me and my brother are cruising kirkland (hangout place of all those microsoft millionaires and the Seahawks) looking for a race when a mitsu 3000GT gets my attention by nailing it across the intersection in front of me while staring at me. quick look to my brother for the all clear (guys nearly physic when it comes to spotting cops)and im doin a u turn drifting style. catch him at a red light but got a ricer in front of me. i realize he doesnt know i turned around. heh heh. he punches thru the intersection then lets off. the ricer sees it all and wisely (must have been a rental ricer lol)gets out of my way. eye contact with bro, smile says it all. hold second gear at part throttle...closing...5500rpm... rear fender and NAIL IT! as i fly by at full throttle, 6000rpm bouncing off the retaining walls into his open windows i get a snapshot of his startled face suckin down a big gulp - split second later my brother is laughin/almost crying/ that he crushed his big gulp in his hand all over himself. im laughin, car is swerving, tears coming, but then i see his lights rise as he belatedly punches it. i let him catch me but then he dives 2 lanes over for the 405 onramp with me behind. pulls 2 cars on onramp but im inches off his bumper seconds later. topping 100mph im now at near full throttle to keep up. damn aerodynamics. medium traffic so couldnt pass if i wanted too anyways. i pop into other lane then jump back. yep im in his head. not wanting to find out how much faster my car is than his he dives for the next off ramp.
    the grin doesnt leave my face for 2 days at least..............
    Last edited by Sticks n Stones; 04-12-2006 at 10:22 AM.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i think i just broke a sweat reading that....

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

lol me2

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

reminds me of the time when i was told this civic would keep up with me cauze it weighed like 2000lbs with a b16 motor NA

i was like ok lets run em, shut everyone up

we go from 20 mph i immediatly pull a car on him (dam 3600 lb camaro)
    once i get the momentum going in 2nd i pull a nother 3 or so cars on him and when i hit 3rd i was out i put an area code on him

and my friend (civic's friend too) was with me and he confirmed the fact i didnt even speed shift

blue
    1987 IROC camaro

And, and, one time I was in band camp and...LOL.

Man that was funny, along time ago, but funny! It's coming back to me.. vaugely.

You know the fastest I've ever been on land was in that frisbee you called a camaro, remember the 69 and 89 mustang you raced on I5 north of of Bothell HWY? 160MPH hitting the curve and saying UHHOOO, Im turning but nothings happening?

Sticks n Stones
    160? shit if it was only 160 i would've had at least a bit of steering. a 145 mph speedo (was adjusted by a speedo shop it was accurate) buried back around to the stop peg at zero? my calculations put that at 170-180. just lucky you "reminded" me to straighten out steering wheel before hitting brakes..... guarantee you neither one of us would have survived that. those were some big ass trees on side of the freeway. sure as hell whipped the crap out of those mustangs though lol

Thread Information