Red
    2001 Trash Can

Got a few yesterday

Only 1 of these was a real "kill" but they were still fun.

1) On my way to my parents house a Lightning was merging onto the highway, so I dropped it into 4th and gave it a little gas (I'm running open headers still). He looks over and gets behind me, I put 3 fingers out of the t-top and when the last one dropped I floored it (4th gear) and pulled about 1 1/2 cars. So I moved over and shifted into 3rd and tried to get him to roll race, but he punches it and just took off. He had about 1 length before I reacted and then flew right by his ass haha. He wouldn't even look back over at me when I tried to get another race.

2)On the way to Cecil Dragway this dually Dodge pickup kept shootin black smoke at me, and downshifting and gunnin it, so when I got a nice straightaway I ripped right past him. Wouldn't ya know that on the way home we're behing his ass again!!! He keeps doin the same shit and I follow him past my turn about 3 miles cause there's a 2 lane up ahead and raped him again.

3)On the way back from just killing the dually, I see a turd gen turn out in front of me, so I flew past him up the hill and he follows. He tries to do a flyby, and I shifted into 2nd, stopped him, then put a few lenghts on him! A little up the road there is a long straightaway so I wave him next to me, but he just does a flyby again, has about 2 cars on me, and I pulled hard on him again(at least 3-4 cars to 100). We pulled over and talked for a minute and he was cool as hell. He's like, "holy shit that things loud."

I love my car :-)

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

LoL I had a turd gen camaro start stuff with me a while back ended up showing ME up! he had a 383 stroker modded out dont see that to often, nice kills though I love my car too

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

nice runs-

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by 1 RedHot TransAm View Post
    LoL I had a turd gen camaro start stuff with me a while back ended up showing ME up! he had a 383 stroker modded out dont see that to often, nice kills though I love my car too
    Yea, I was at a car show last weekend and there was a turd gen that had a nice lope to it. My guess was 383 stroker, but never got to talk to the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    nice runs-
    Thanks, it was fun gettin to drive her like she's supposed to be driven

Thread Information