Got a Ferrari *pic*

It was about noon or 1pm on my way to san diego on I-5 S (Yes, it really wasn't that packed I guess because it was a thursday) and I see this car coming off the on-ramp onto the freeway, and for a second I thought it was a C6 (due to just glancing at the headlights in the rearview mirror) and I got all excited! When it started coming closer and closer I saw the little yellow badge on the hood and realized it was not a C6 but a Ferrari! I busted out the Camera phone and took a pic.. meanwhile I was in 3rd gear making some noise next to him. After I got the pic I pulled up even with him pretty much and was antagonizing a little bit. Too bad the driver was a real old guy and I couldn't tell if he wanted to run or not. After a little bit I put her back in 4th (OD) and then I hear him start to accelerate and then actually accelerate hard, so I punched it immediately. Thanks to the nice stall the car was up in no time and I walked past him pretty easily.

I don't know if he wasn't on the car very much just trying to get the pesky LS1 to leave him alone or what... but I walked him fairly easy. At about 110 there were about 4 car lengths between us. My car is pretty heavily modified, so I don't know. I don't quite feel right in my book about it, unless it was some sort of base or slower model ferrari, if anyone can tell from my pic I'd like to know

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

ummm, that is a sweeeet ass kill dude!

but why does your graphic say you can only run a 14.8?!?!!? i wouldn't really boast that man

Black
    99 SS

360 medina i think?

your car is modified hevaly and runs a 14.8? thats not right.

oh the graphic was a joke. i forgot my friend hosts my sig and changed it around since I hotlink it. I run a 10.88@125 :-P

Black
    99 SS

oh!!! YEA THATS FAST MAN.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by usmcZ
    oh the graphic was a joke. i forgot my friend hosts my sig and changed it around since I hotlink it. I run a 10.88@125 :-P
    wow...there's still something taht don't seem right with that...oh yeah, YOUR NOT STOCK!

silver
    98 ta

i take it your stationed in miramr? get caught racing around here and they impound your car, im not one to harp about street racing though cause i busted a porsche gt2's ass on miramar rd couple weeks ago, just becareful

Arctic White
    1999 Z28 M6

not quite sure cuz i cant see the rest of the back of the car but its either a 360 modena which run low twelves weighing 3200 pounds with a 3.6L V8 with 400 horse and 275TQ .....or it was the newer version, the F430 which is like the updated modena which i dont know the times it runs but does weight 3350 pounds and is a 4.3L v8 pushin 490 horse and 343 TQ....... good kill though

Arctic White
    1999 Z28 M6

ok well i figured it out and its the 360 modena spyder...... its called the spyder cuz its a vertbut still has same hp and everything

No I'm not at Miramar 98

I don't really street race at all, but I do enjoy some spirited driving on the freeway occasionally. There was a center divider with a bunch of plants, so you can't even see the opposing traffic and it was all clear ahead for awhile, but this was just a short little run. All of like 2 seconds probably to go from 60-110.

Thread Information