Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Got destroyed by a WS6 vert.

I was out driving my under 200 hp 96 Mustang GT when it all happened. I had the top down, just cleaned my cloth interior and had the radio cranked up so that all the plastic parts in the car could rattle. Then I saw it, my buddy's fiance in her CETA trans am vert. All stock, auto. She saw me and I refused to look at her because she picks on my car all the time. Red light comes up ahead and shes behind a truck so shes not next to me. Then he takes a right so now its lined up and I decide that I'm going to take my ass whoopin like a man. And it happened. I was owned. It hurts because I used to pick on her in my WS6 because mine was so much quicker and now shes wearing the strap on when it comes to my car. Hell about everycar can bone mine. But it was a loss that I can add to my list. Just glad it wasn't a supercharged Tiburon again..

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Try roasting your crow. It'll be easier to get down.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I like grilling mine with a nice brown sugar based rub

black
    2002 firebird trans am

white
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 4thGenTA View Post

15 sec. Oh yeah, its fast UTVols98's Avatar

maroon
    2000 Z28

Why'd you get rid of the WS6?

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

sorry man. at least you raced tho

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by UTVols98 View Post
    Why'd you get rid of the WS6?
    I was wondering the same?

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

It must suck being able to get beat by civic si's.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

C5... speaking of which, I was sleeping in the passenger seat of the 02 Yukon and the GF was driving, when I felt the brakes get jammed on. I said "WTF" and looked up. We were at a red-light and the GF says she's going to "dust him". It was some newer style Accord, maybe a 2000 or so? Duno, but the wigger had exhaust at least. Apparently he was tailgating us (and the GF LOVES to speed ) So I laughed, light turns green, he barely slips a tire, and the Yukon pulls a fender or so between the back of the truck and the honda to 50 or 55 (speed limit 40). I rolled my eyes at the both of them, and lectured the GF to be easy on my tow rig... Pointless Kill, but none-the-less a humorous story I thought I'd share

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

96 mustang gt vert? you are going to be beaten constantly unless you get some NAWSS! lol,i had a 96 and 97 mustang gt with the world beating 4.6L sohc i feel your pain.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    I was out driving my under 200 hp 96 Mustang GT when it all happened. I had the top down, just cleaned my cloth interior and had the radio cranked up so that all the plastic parts in the car could rattle. Then I saw it, my buddy's fiance in her CETA trans am vert. All stock, auto. She saw me and I refused to look at her because she picks on my car all the time. Red light comes up ahead and shes behind a truck so shes not next to me. Then he takes a right so now its lined up and I decide that I'm going to take my ass whoopin like a man. And it happened. I was owned. It hurts because I used to pick on her in my WS6 because mine was so much quicker and now shes wearing the strap on when it comes to my car. Hell about everycar can bone mine. But it was a loss that I can add to my list. Just glad it wasn't a supercharged Tiburon again..
    "Wearing the strap on when it comes to my car." LOL. At least you can admit defeat.

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    C5... speaking of which, I was sleeping in the passenger seat of the 02 Yukon and the GF was driving, when I felt the brakes get jammed on. I said "WTF" and looked up. We were at a red-light and the GF says she's going to "dust him". It was some newer style Accord, maybe a 2000 or so? Duno, but the wigger had exhaust at least. Apparently he was tailgating us (and the GF LOVES to speed ) So I laughed, light turns green, he barely slips a tire, and the Yukon pulls a fender or so between the back of the truck and the honda to 50 or 55 (speed limit 40). I rolled my eyes at the both of them, and lectured the GF to be easy on my tow rig... Pointless Kill, but none-the-less a humorous story I thought I'd share
    the best 2 kill stories in a long time

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

I bet her car insurance is still less than yours

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

I would of put a for sale sign on it instantly.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    I bet her car insurance is still less than yours
    LOL, actually it's not. Only because with my DUI (4 years ago), both vehicles are in her name and my insurance is $561/6mo Nationwide said I could not be added, otherwise they'd drop her. So I went with them anyways, but on my own plan. FR-44 is what it's called these days (same as SR-22, only insured on your license). Ah well, live and learn...

JHayes - How did you go from an LS1 to a first gen 4.6L?

BLACK
    2000 TRANSAM

Why would you consider racing any ws6 with only 200 hp. & why did you sell your ta for a ford anything/

White
    1999 Trans Am WS-6

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    It must suck being able to get beat by civic si's.
    lol

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

LOL, actually it's not. Only because with my DUI (4 years ago), both vehicles are in her name and my insurance is $561/6mo Nationwide said I could not be added, otherwise they'd drop her. So I went with them anyways, but on my own plan. FR-44 is what it's called these days (same as SR-22, only insured on your license). Ah well, live and learn...

JHayes - How did you go from an LS1 to a first gen 4.6L?
    Sux they are still making you get expensive insurance for something 4 years old. In Indiana it's only 3 years for the SR-22.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    Sux they are still making you get expensive insurance for something 4 years old. In Indiana it's only 3 years for the SR-22.
    Yeah, it's the same here, but I lost my license because of the DUI and finally got it back almost a year ago. So I have to be currently insured for 3 years, until it goes away. Yes, I know, I'm a dumbass

Thread Information