turquoise
    1995 Firebird

good day good kill.

Well the last 2days in columbus have been excellent, most of the snow was melted its been about 55* or 60* i decided to take the tops of and go grab a bite to eat at White Castle *cravin those devil burgers* but on my way home i catch this Riced out toyota corolla prolly a 99model, it was that Champaign cream color with black stickers all over it i mean it had GTR, APC, the basic johnny the ricer auto zone stickers, hugh wing, ungly body kit, the rims where nice tho WORK rims, but i catch this guy at a light, and he rev's and i hear this BOV wasnt very loud, i looked at him and gave him the nod, and when the light turned green we punched it, and my car pulled away bout 1 1/2 cars on him and i kept it there i hit 70mph then i let off and he did his ricer fly-by and kept going, long story short, i beat a turbo corolla in my v6 firebird with the ebay special CAI, the more i think about it i didnt think that guy could drive cause i think i should of lost to a turbo corolla but whatever wins a win.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Nice And Your Right A Win Is A Win

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Driver is always part of the equation. Good kill! Probably told all of his buddies he almost hung with (or beat it.. lol ) a "V8" Firebird.

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

Talking

columbus seems to have a big racing scene thats where I'm from and I can't tell you how many races I've been in there. mostly on I-71 but also down RT-23 and I-270, love them freeway runs.

turquoise
    1995 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by LS1buckey View Post
    columbus seems to have a big racing scene thats where I'm from and I can't tell you how many races I've been in there. mostly on I-71 but also down RT-23 and I-270, love them freeway runs.
    Columbus does have a pretty big scene, ive noticed tho 71 is known for the races but cops are cracking down on 71 alot of times now i see alot of races on Rt-33, or just back roads or indusrial area's

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

Damn, I'm glad the crack downs are happening after I left. Haven't run down RT-33 before (been there) the back roads are sweet, I used to run with friends up in delaware allot, that place is hotter than a grill at a cookout.

Where in the world do you race in Deleware....

I drive up there at least once a month taking 23 back and forth.

That area is so congested and full of traffic and college kids running around you are lucky if you get to do the speed limit around there.

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

lol true that, just take RT-42 north a bit and there are allot of side roads you can run down. not to mention 23 itself altough thats kinda sketch most of the time.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

The corolla guy probly just thought he had only lost by 1 1/2 to a V8 firebird

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

I could only imagine how much of a slaughter it woulda been if you had an LS1... Great kill man!

turquoise
    1995 Firebird

lol true that, just take RT-42 north a bit and there are allot of side roads you can run down. not to mention 23 itself altough thats kinda sketch most of the time.

Back roads in patakala are excellent, one road called Palmer Rd. everytime ive gone down the road no Cops, and no traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    The corolla guy probly just thought he had only lost by 1 1/2 to a V8 firebird
    he had to have seen the single exhaust output, but still prolly though it was a v8, when i look at the ass end of my car i cant stand the single output exhuast but im tryin to get my magnaflows by atleast april, and i dont really like the tail lights on there, i like the honeycombs instead, and will the honeycombs be a direct fit on a 95 cause i found some off a 99 firebird at the junk yard almost look brand new..i wanna put em on my car but not sure if they fit.

Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

Nice kill. Yeah it sucks the cops have been cracking down so much more here. Your lucky you left in time Stewart. I just about got busted myself here in delaware the other day driving to Jordan's parents house in the formula. Can't wait for spring and warmer weather so I can start having a little more fun.

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 95Fyrebyrd View Post
    Back roads in patakala are excellent, one road called Palmer Rd. everytime ive gone down the road no Cops, and no traffic.

he had to have seen the single exhaust output, but still prolly though it was a v8, when i look at the ass end of my car i cant stand the single output exhuast but im tryin to get my magnaflows by atleast april, and i dont really like the tail lights on there, i like the honeycombs instead, and will the honeycombs be a direct fit on a 95 cause i found some off a 99 firebird at the junk yard almost look brand new..i wanna put em on my car but not sure if they fit.
    Ya they should fit they only changed the front end 98-02

turquoise
    1995 Firebird

Ya they should fit they only changed the front end 98-02

excellent, maybe ill get these new tail light along with the exhuast hopefully arond spring time, when i got some money

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

I make it to columbus from time to time. i see cops everywhere i'm afraid to even rev! from Powell to Deleware was where most of my columbus time was spent.

win is a win congrats

Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

Quote Originally Posted by stevenm357 View Post
    I make it to columbus from time to time. i see cops everywhere i'm afraid to even rev! from Powell to Deleware was where most of my columbus time was spent.
    Yeah cops are all over the place on sawmill between dublin and Delaware. I usually bypass all of it and take 42 to 257 from Delaware to Dublin.

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Benner View Post
    Yeah cops are all over the place on sawmill between dublin and Delaware. I usually bypass all of it and take 42 to 257 from Delaware to Dublin.
    you know they're looking for you man, by the by when the hell you comming down?

Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

It probally won't be till June or July. I've gotta get a raise or something before I can afford it.

THey probally are looking for me. I've been tearing up the roads the past couple weeks any chance I get.

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Benner View Post
    It probally won't be till June or July. I've gotta get a raise or something before I can afford it.

THey probally are looking for me. I've been tearing up the roads the past couple weeks any chance I get.
    That works, July is when russ and Jen are comming. Keep tear'em up man don't let the man bring you down

Thread Information