WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Fun with Cobalts

So Im going down the highway tonight and i see two brand spanking new cobalts that both are already in the ricification process (one blue with a fart can and a fiberglass spoiler..it was a 4 door, the other one red with a fart can and an alumium wing... 2 door) I see them get up next to eachother and go for it... I dunno rather it was the funnieness of this scene or not but i had the sudden urge to well...u guys know. I stomped it and went flying by both of them at about 125 in the outside lane. I get a few car lengths up the road and chill out....both of them needless to say did ricer flybys but neither had the nerve to get next to me or even look at me... really reminded me of the vette-cobalt comercials...big brother puts little brother in his place... just thought id share my funny evening, later guys

Black
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

My friend bought an 06 cobalt SS and when we cruise its like that. I drive a 99 Z28 and he tries racing me on the highway after every Mod he does to his car, its by far the best looking fwd car in my rearview.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Same thing w/ me and my friend who has a '04 MiniCooper S... Have to keep him from gettin to damn cocky...

Thread Information