WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Fryed rice roadkill all over rt340, whos hungry?

Well i took my g/f to fredrick tonight to pick up some stuff for her mom and went to see this movie after that. Well we walk outta the movie theater and i see this guy parked next to my t/a. Hes driving a ricey looking prelude (oversized rims, decent looking wing (if he were driving a formula one car but he wasnt...it was a prelude, stay with me here) dumb looking red neon lights, and a blasting stereo. I knew the moment i walked up to my car he was gonna want to race. Well to my suprise he didnt say a word and me and my g/f get in the car and get back on 340 to go home. Well im about 3 miles up the road and look in my rearview and there he is...red neons blairing... he gets right on my ass and shifts lanes. Here we go again...I held the old middle digit out the window as he got up along side me and i stomped into it... no contest, pulled him right away and he turned off back into fredrick...well i get another 10 miles up the road and my g/fs asleep (i dont like it when i have to wake her up...that ends badly for me... and i know your wondering how this pretains to the story... im gettin there) So this dick in a civic pulls up next to me after getting on the highway...im thinking to myself dose this shit ever end? So i know if i lay into it my g/fs gonna rip my head off cause its gonna wake her up...but this lil buzz bomb wont stop riding me and i cant stand driving like that. So I thought for a second... then i pointed ahead and he jumps on it...i give it half throttle and start walking him...i dont think i was tacking more than 4500 at any point...well he turns off.... g/fs still asleep... im safe... So i keep cruising down the road...then all of a sudden this 93-97 Camaro comes up along side me...i start looking at it...turns out its just a 6 banger. Im thinking...no its not worth it, theyll see your not intrested and go away... again i was wrong. Upon further inspection i found that it had a gay ricey looking wing, interior neons, and it was a chick driving it. This time I figure...im tired of this...so i jump off at the next exit and figured id go to the gas station and that would be that... nope...she followed me... to which i relplied "GOD DAMNIT!, STUPID RICERS!"... well i think its safe to say i forgot about sleeping beauty there in the passenger seat. Well she wakes up and she has that im gonna kill you look on her face...so i finnally lost all self control i had... instead of turning i just shot across and got back on the highway...and the camaro follows... Well i pulled until i saw her headlights disapear over hill then i let off (id say i was going a good buck 40 for a few seconds)... and so ended my ricer filled evening... but ofcourse i still have to deal with the pissed off g/f...who is still pissed i woke her up...then scared the shit out of her... let me ask you guys this... when is our society gonna grow outta this ricer bullshit? Thanks for letting me rant... hope you guys get a kick outta it.. now if your excuse me im going to go insane

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

no, it's only going to get worse

There is a ton of these buzz bombs around me that want to race me, but I won't do it. I tell them I only race if I'm not sure I can win, that usually pisses them off. If one persists, I tell them to go to the track with me, but they never do. Let them wonder, then one day whent he time is right, embarass the shit out of them.
    Last edited by mcamp001; 09-22-2005 at 04:51 AM.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

max, your stories are the best shit on here man -keep up the good work. Hope things smooth out with the girl friend...atleast she lets you race...mine slaps my SHIFTING arm as soon as i tapp the pedal!

69goody
    Great Story!
    I think it's only going to get worse.
    Too few pony cars now.

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by dipherentdesign
    max, your stories are the best shit on here man -keep up the good work. Hope things smooth out with the girl friend...atleast she lets you race...mine slaps my SHIFTING arm as soon as i tapp the pedal!
    i get that alot too lol, last night she was to tired to hit me so she figured that evil stair would do it... and it worked lol. Shes deccently cool about the racing but she prefers i dont do it with her in the car.... glad ya like the storys lol, i dunno why these ricers are so drawn to me lol. oh well, it provides never ending entertainment

Red
    2000 T/A WS6

I feel your pain about the rice society, man. It's only gonna get worse due to the fact that NOPI stickers make their cars faster. I just roll the window down and tell them how cute their car sounds.

Now there are a bunch of imports here in the GA mtns that are actually tastefully built, and the owners are cool as all get out, too. One in particular, a white Supra pushing 1000 hp. These boys hate rice, too.

Mark00T/A
    MaxPlusTen,
    I get annoyed too. I had some idiot in a new Corolla RS up in Hagerstown that wouldn't leave me alone last week. I let him go from a dig. Gave him the jump and 3 carsbefore I laid into it. By the top of 2nd I'd put atleast 3 cars on him and then shut down. This was going out past the Walmart on RT40. Cool thing was that when I got to the next light a family in a Sunfire pulled up next to me and was hooting,hollering and giving the thumbs up. Obviously the got a good kick outta it.
    BTW- if you need some real competition, let me know. I work in Frederick just off 340.

1966 Corvette Coupe

we ALL hare rice... but seeing rics comment really made me think... i bet ppl with NICE imported cars (supras, RX7s, skylines, so forth) REALLY hate rice... how would you like to have a well built camaro or firebird and get thrown in the same class as a grand am... STUPID domestics... i wish they would build a real car like my civic...

Lets take a silent moment in remeberance of the RACERS that get associated with RICERS...

Thread Information