Red
    2002 Camaro Z28

Friday night hunting

I went to beaumont, tx friday night looking for some fun.......i drove around for about 3 hours killing time looking for cars....all i found at first was a civic which i raced 3 time and beat.....finally i found a group of camaros and mustangs going down dowlen i followed them until they pulled into a parking lot......2nd race was a 01 ss a4.....i told them what i had and ran and he gave me the bs how i was going to win becuase he only had a flowmaster and a lid.....but when he was talkin to me i looked at his car and he had 450hp stickers on the hood....so i had a good idea what was about to happen anyway we lined up for the first run.....we took off both spinning him worst i pulled out about 2 cars until 4th then got out.....next run took off i got ahead about a fender then he pulled ahead....i could hear him trying to pedal it.....next race a called him on it and he said yea....from a 20 i jumped him a car the he passed me and beat me by 2......after the race i found out about the 100 shot.........later that night i got my 1st shot against a new 06 gt....he had wide nittos 555 4.10s, cold air and tune....he also had a 125 shot but was out......1st and 2nd race were the same with me getting better tractions and beating by a car....3rd race was a 20 roll.....got him by a car and a haft....last race was from a dig....he hooked up good got 2 cars on me i hit 4th and started gaining when he let out.....7 out of 10 on the night wasnt to bad
    2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 m6
    SLP LoudMonth, SLP CAI, SLP MAF, Hotchkis SFC
    12.76 @109 1.96-60ft

silver & black
    98 Z-28 Camaro

sounds like a hell of a night, 7 out of 10 aint bad at all, i cant stand it when people wont tell you everything they got done to their car, hell the way i see it, ill pop the hood and let them take a look for theirselves......but anyways good kills

Thread Information