Green
    99 v6

flat tire and a kill

so i'm riding around and boom flat tire... so i'm thinking crap so i call my friend to run to the house and grab my other set of wheels... while i'm waiting i'm smoking a cig and watching traffic some little dipshit in a civic pulls up and yells that wouldn't have happened if it was a honda... so i'm very pissed but i've seen the car around.. so i get my other wheels which are my track wheels and tires... the rubbers are Toyo R888.. so i go to where the local rice hangs out... in the parking lot of a babys r us lol sorry can't help but laugh... so i pull in and go next to the civic that yelled at me get out and start asking who owns this piece of crap... this kid i swear to god he didn't even look 16 pops out who wants to know... so i told him what he could do with his car and his life.. then someone in the crowd tells him to rape me in a race... i'm all grins so i follow them out to this back country road.. we line up... the guy flags us and like a typical front wheel drive it got the jump for about 5 feet max... then i flyby the crowd of people watching at a little over 120 leading him by probably 10 cars... so i turn around and yeah it had to happen the loser flyby... so i pull back up the crowd... and ask them if their was more competition no one responded so i went about my business but i got to tell you i'm not old or that mature yet but it felt good putting that little punk in his place...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by LS-T View Post
    so i'm riding around and boom flat tire... so i'm thinking crap so i call my friend to run to the house and grab my other set of wheels... while i'm waiting i'm smoking a cig and watching traffic some little dipshit in a civic pulls up and yells that wouldn't have happened if it was a honda... so i'm very pissed but i've seen the car around.. so i get my other wheels which are my track wheels and tires... the rubbers are Toyo R888.. so i go to where the local rice hangs out... in the parking lot of a babys r us lol sorry can't help but laugh... so i pull in and go next to the civic that yelled at me get out and start asking who owns this piece of crap... this kid i swear to god he didn't even look 16 pops out who wants to know... so i told him what he could do with his car and his life.. then someone in the crowd tells him to rape me in a race... i'm all grins so i follow them out to this back country road.. we line up... the guy flags us and like a typical front wheel drive it got the jump for about 5 feet max... then i flyby the crowd of people watching at a little over 120 leading him by probably 10 cars... so i turn around and yeah it had to happen the loser flyby... so i pull back up the crowd... and ask them if their was more competition no one responded so i went about my business but i got to tell you i'm not old or that mature yet but it felt good putting that little punk in his place...
    and if that were a z28 or ss... u probably would have made him shit his pants and dropped all the panties in that crowd

lol, just messin with ya. but good kill. its always fun to put them in their places

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

v6 kills FTW!!!

Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

V6 Ftmfw

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

nice what mods you got?

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Fuck yea

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

good for you bud, well done.

Metallic Black
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    and if that were a z28 or ss... u probably would have made him shit his pants and dropped all the panties in that crowd

lol, just messin with ya. but good kill. its always fun to put them in their places
    Yep...Nothing says f**k your mother like an obscenely loud v8.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

well done

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinoman View Post
    Yep...Nothing says f**k your mother like an obscenely loud v8.
    hahahahhahahahahah hell yea

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Nice kill, Im assming there is more to that v-6 then what meets the eye.....Whats done to it????

Green
    99 v6

it was a V6.. lol... i did an LS2 conversion then put 2 GT28 turbos on to give me a total of 681.1 hp and 573.4 tq at 17 psi but i only run around at 10 psi so i guess around 500hp there... so it wasn't hard to spank that civic and now everytime i spot one of those kids they follow me to where i'm going asking to pop my hood... good thing i've got real hood locks right now like their stick ons LMAO

Metallic Black
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by LS-T View Post
    it was a V6.. lol... i did an LS2 conversion then put 2 GT28 turbos on to give me a total of 681.1 hp and 573.4 tq at 17 psi but i only run around at 10 psi so i guess around 500hp there... so it wasn't hard to spank that civic and now everytime i spot one of those kids they follow me to where i'm going asking to pop my hood... good thing i've got real hood locks right now like their stick ons LMAO
    OH MY GOD...That is the coolest thing in the history of v6 camaros. I'm speechless

Green
    99 v6

thank you i'm working on getting pictures up... my digital camera doesn't wanna work... so i'm just gonna go buy a disposable digital camera

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Haha I knew something was up, very nice. But work on them pics and post them up!!!!

Larry Dingleberry Racing

Black
    1998 Trans Am

nice kill and nice work on the car man

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

despereately asking for pics!!!

good kill BTW

Thread Information