Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Silver
    02 WS6

Finally a kill after several months

So I finally get off my ass and actually fixed something on my car. I put a different flywheel and pressure plate in. I start her up and go for a little spin. I drive through town a few times just seeing if there are any rough edges needing to be knocked off. I really didn't think about racing anyone. Ok I did but didn't expect to.

On my way out of town I run into all things a NSX. I am now more convinced than ever these cars where made for women. I am cruising around what I guess to be 60 something (speedo no longer is hooked up). I see 2 guys in a NSX waiting to pull out.

As I approach his buddy points my direction and then they pull out after me. Now I am thinking "will they or wont they run me"? I slow down a little to let them catch up. They run up on me then do a ricer fly by. This area is known for cops so I figure I would just let a dumb ass be a dumb ass.

As I enter into the next town I manage to catch up to them at a light. The buddy (It's alaways the friend) says " I guess you didn't want any"? Kind of laughing with a smirk. I ask "Are you serious"? I am confused at this point. His car whispered while mine roared at the stop light.
    The light turns green again and they take off. I will admit the cute little thing moved out pretty well while I slowly eased into the throttle. I end up catching up to them on the highway a few miles later. It seems they thought to slow down to "punk" me again.

We get next to each other at this point and his friend starts running his [Censored] holster again. I could not hear him over the sweet humm of my huge pissed off engine. We slow down to what must have been 30ish. He then purges his nawzzzzz on me and they look over with evil little smiles.LOL At that point it just got interesting for me.

So I do the the noble thing and just respectfully roll my eyes. They get pissed. He yells on three. I am in 2nd gear and he honks it off. The little POS two honks me on his count and takes off. I hit the pedal and spin for a bit as they are about 3 cars ahead with a camera sticking out. Traction comes when 3rd hits and I pass his car like he has stopped. I would say by mid 4th there where about 8-10 cars between us.
    We do it a few more times and the out come only got worse as the rubber seemed to grip a little better. They end up turning off. I some how doubt they will be posting it on youtube. The look on the camera mans face was funny as hell as I blasted past them. It went from Haha to huh in .2 seconds.

Over all a lame kill but my first in months. I will be getting slicks and hunting bigger prey soon. I will be posting video.

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

nice. where abouts did this take place, im close to tulsa.

Silver
    02 WS6

North of Bartlesville. Just between Kansas and Oklahoma.

BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

Lucky you. I haven't been getting any bites for a month. I've even tried tangling with the big boys. ie... gallardo spyder, ferrrari 360, and an SL55 AMG. I even through a nasty rev at a Cobra R look-a-like yesterday with my mom in the car. I'm getting nothing.

silver
    2002 ws6

stupid expensive slowass ricers with their ching chang chong talk.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

I ran into one last week and burned him by a couple car lengths not as many as you claim though what mods you runn'in, oh and nice kill

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

good run, i wish we could watch the vid

nsx on spray should do well ?.....

Black
    2000 Z-28

Yeah I thought NXS's were fast?

Magnetic
    2016 Shelby GT350

Good job!!!! I hate rice!
    '01 BMW 330ci: Race it in a modified class in BMW CCA Club Racing and NASA endurance races.
    '04 Lincoln LS V8 Sport: Stock.
    '04 Mustang Cobra coupe (white/gray): Modified.

Black
    1999 Trans Am M6

NSX's aren't that fast for how exotic their body styling is. They have 290 hp stock... so 230ish to the wheels? and 224 ft/lbs!! with nitrous they might compare to a bolt on ls1... not sure of Twizzted's mods tho. my friend drove one at his job and said it's real slow

Black
    1999 Trans Am Ws6/M6

They must be super light for only 290hp just like sti's and all that ricer shit

Black
    1999 Trans Am M6

they're around 3200 lbs... similar to the vette with more than a 100 hp difference. STI's weight about the same as an f body.

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TwIzZtEd View Post
    North of Bartlesville. Just between Kansas and Oklahoma.

BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!
    cool. hwy 75?

SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver
    02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    cool. hwy 75?

SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes on HWY 75.

Silver
    02 WS6

I have 555rwhp 506rwtq NA and then add 350 N2O for saftey reasons. Didn't have any juice that day though.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Nice kill.

As if cheap ricemobiles aren't bad enough, there's always those who will pay $90,000 for an "exotic" ricer.

Firemist Red
    '05 AMG SLK55

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Nice kill.

As if cheap ricemobiles aren't bad enough, there's always those who will pay $90,000 for an "exotic" ricer.
    The NSX was an amazing car when released in 1990. Is it going to accelerate with a 550 rwhp muscle car? Not likely....not many street cars will (domestic or otherwise).

The car weighed closer to 3,100 (the Zanardi version was lighter still at 2,970 lbs & would run a 12.9x - 13.2 Quarter mile). They are amazing cars - EXTREMELY reliable, built amazingly well, handle chicanes & brake from 60 mph in 117 ft. The car's handling was co-developed with Ayrton Senna (a 3 time F1 Champion). The entire car chassis was built with Aluminum & featured a mid-engine layout (behind the driver).
    The car was built for a race track (one with curves, not a straight line).

Sounds like the NSX driver bit off more than he could chew, but it does not take away from the car's brilliant design & track car performance

Silver
    02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by KLEEMANN View Post
    The NSX was an amazing car when released in 1990. Is it going to accelerate with a 550 rwhp muscle car? Not likely....not many street cars will (domestic or otherwise).

The car weighed closer to 3,100 (the Zanardi version was lighter still at 2,970 lbs & would run a 12.9x - 13.2 Quarter mile). They are amazing cars - EXTREMELY reliable, built amazingly well, handle chicanes & brake from 60 mph in 117 ft. The car's handling was co-developed with Ayrton Senna (a 3 time F1 Champion). The entire car chassis was built with Aluminum & featured a mid-engine layout (behind the driver).
    The car was built for a race track (one with curves, not a straight line).

Sounds like the NSX driver bit off more than he could chew, but it does not take away from the car's brilliant design & track car performance

For what it is, I agree with you man. I love racing anything. I would race a school bus if it wanted some.LOL But what I find amusing is most guys try and street race thier "import" cars and use the excuse that they are not a drag car when they pick the fight.LOL And guys will defend this too. It is what it is man. I have never understood the complaint. You enter the real of forward acceleration don't complain and say the car is made for turns and would win in the lateral G area. I will take my car to the twisty track one day and I will never complain that it was built for a str8 line.

Firemist Red
    '05 AMG SLK55

Quote Originally Posted by TwIzZtEd View Post
    For what it is, I agree with you man. I love racing anything. I would race a school bus if it wanted some.LOL But what I find amusing is most guys try and street race thier "import" cars and use the excuse that they are not a drag car when they pick the fight.LOL And guys will defend this too. It is what it is man. I have never understood the complaint. You enter the real of forward acceleration don't complain and say the car is made for turns and would win in the lateral G area. I will take my car to the twisty track one day and I will never complain that it was built for a str8 line.
    Yup....agreed. He asked for it & got hammered. Hey, at least he ran ya - gave it a try - nothing wrong with having some fun (even when on the losing end of a thrashing n).

Thread Information