Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

finally got my first LS2

so im on my way home after racing an 81 olds cutlass that was 30 over etc etc. i drove like shit on purpose just to give the kid a chance, hell i didnt even take traction control off,lol.

anyway im some small ass country back rad when out of no where a 6.0 red gto passes me. pissed me the hell off cause he almost hit me. so i tell my friend to climp in the back and turn the happy juice on. well we get to a stop sign and i pull up next to him and ask him if he wants to run. the cocky prick didnt even hesitate to say "lets go" and he agrees to follow. well we come up to a straight stretch and i dont even care about how long it is. my friend counts it down and i annihilate him. i let him catch up and he starts bitchin about the count so my friend says the he will flag. so we line backup and i kill hi from the launch and hell i dont even spary in first and i was putting lengths on him before i even gt to second. he just drove off without saying a word. i hate peple like that, they think they have the baddest car around, especially gto's, i just dont like em' for some reason.

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Quote Originally Posted by robjobiv View Post
    so im on my way home after racing an 81 olds cutlass that was 30 over etc etc. i drove like shit on purpose just to give the kid a chance, hell i didnt even take traction control off,lol.

anyway im some small ass country back rad when out of no where a 6.0 red gto passes me. pissed me the hell off cause he almost hit me. so i tell my friend to climp in the back and turn the happy juice on. well we get to a stop sign and i pull up next to him and ask him if he wants to run. the cocky prick didnt even hesitate to say "lets go" and he agrees to follow. well we come up to a straight stretch and i dont even care about how long it is. my friend counts it down and i annihilate him. i let him catch up and he starts bitchin about the count so my friend says the he will flag. so we line backup and i kill hi from the launch and hell i dont even spary in first and i was putting lengths on him before i even gt to second. he just drove off without saying a word. i hate peple like that, they think they have the baddest car around, especially gto's, i just dont like em' for some reason.
    Good kill, put those pricks in their place. What are your mods?

doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

Easy killer, not ALL GTO owners are like that, mine is not a 6.0, but Im pretty "fast".....If another car beats me props to him, because I know he has spent alot more than me....LOL....some people are like that, I've run into alot, in ALL different kinds of cars, but hey, nice kill
    '04 gto M6 slp ceramic coated headers,B&m sport shifter,harrop cover,3.5"aluminum BMR driveshaft, BMR axle stubs, BMR Half shafts, BMR SFC's, loudmouth2 exaust,90mm FAST T/B,Magancharger(high helix upgrade)......other misc. suspension,Cross drilled, slotted rotors. Meth Kit, spraying @ 3psi and up

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I have taken 4 ls2 GTOs now, im kinda disapointed by them

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedblackgto View Post
    Easy killer, not ALL GTO owners are like that
    Not GTO owners, any guy that has a 'fast' car and acts like that. I wouldn't stereotype GTO owners like that, that's ignorant!

Impulse Blue
    2006 Pontiac G.T.O.

that's funny, alot of people dislike GTOs, so my advice to them is don't buy one and if you have one and don't like it, sell it, and all these f-bodies are always saying well I've smoked X amount of LS2 goats, well, I've smoked every F-body I've came across with the same mods, and yes obviously if they have have more mods and are spraying I'm gonna lose as with any car, but stock for stock a LS2 goat and a F-body are a drivers race, most of the time the LS2 will edge out the LS1 on the top end.
    2006 impulse blue G.T.O
    Iron Block 408
    Cam
    Pacesetter ceramic coated L.T.s
    LMII exhaust
    K&N CAI
    Ported TB
    Custom Tune
    FAST 90
    ZEX 125hp wet shot

Black
    2000 Trans Am

I beat my buddies 06 GTO at MAM, an 1/8 mile track. I went with him when he bought it and it was killer. Really thought that he was going to smoke me terribly. I have some mods but not much only dynoed a 281 RWHP and beat him by almost a sec in the 1/8th?? He is a good driver and knows his car very well...just dont understand it.
    There is alot of mustangs and Chevelle owners around here like that...just plain pricks, and there friends also. If they beat you they tell everyone if you beat them somehow they dont know anything about it.

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

LS2 GTO is a driver's race with an LS1 vette/F-body stock for stock? I didn't give the goat's enough credit, I guess.

Chris

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

The biggest most arrogant prick in a car that thought he was all fast was this dick head in a stripper V6 Firebird of all things! He drove the piss out of it, but always refused to race me due to the cost of gas.

Good kill on the GTO.

Dark Teal
    1997 Grand Prix GTP

i hate peple like that, they think they have the baddest car around, especially gto's, i just dont like em' for some reason.
    I wouldn't stereotype like that as some have said...95% of Grand Prix owners say the same about LS1 owners...and 2% of the other 5% I left out own an LS1...

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

102 is way to low for that car, not saying the ls1 cant take them cause I have but 102 thats just bad.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Arnold View Post
    LS2 GTO is a driver's race with an LS1 vette/F-body stock for stock? I didn't give the goat's enough credit, I guess.

Chris
    Why wouldnt you think they are fast. Sure they are kinda heavy but they have 400hp

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I ran a 12.87 at 111mph

Pewter
    02 Z28

good kill dude, sounds like the GTO driver was a tool dont blame the car for because of a bad driver, GTO's are cool cars I was going to get one, I went to the dealership to get a new one but they also had this Z28 that Im driving now
    2002 Z28 Auto (3.23 gears)
    Mods
    Lid, UD pulley, Shift Kit, 160 Thermo, Y-pipe, Panhard, TB bypass, Bellow, K&N, Strut Brace, Flowmaster, weight reduction.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I really want a 05 or 06 GTO, its weird i can take stock ls2s, then i ran into this guy lives in my neighborhood, he has a 04 GTO with all the bolt ons, he runs mid 12s and he took my by about 1 car. So i dont know whats up with those cars, with his bolt ons he should be making right around the ls2 if not slightly less.

Thread Information