Thread: dumb ass rx-7

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

dumb ass rx-7

Sorry guys, i am sorry i posted this in the western members forum but i thought i had to share this with everyone. Here it is

Okay guys i just got back from the bar that my buddy just started working at, JT's off of mission gorge on the 8.
    I don't know how to start because i just saw johns post, and i feel like i've been raped but on i will go.

So i am at this bar, me and maxpit (new bitmobile owner) When this guy talks about our two cars in the parking lot and how his car will dust it. So with interest i say what you got "oh an rx-7 1st gen" and i thought to myself this guy is on crack. He tells me that "it is stock, but i have no redline. I've dusted so many camaros, the only guy whoever beat was in a wrx and thats because he had a turbo."

I could not believe what i was hearing, this guy is one ignorant dude. So i told him lets go outside i'll race you car. We go outside and he says "start your car up and drive it next to mine, i'll wait because i know it's slow."
    So i pull up next to this dilapedated rx-7, it looks like shit and i rev on him. He proceeds then turn his shit-mobile on and sure enough it is stock and it sounds worse. He then begins to tell me that i have an exhaust leak, and that is bad because he has owned many camaros before." I told him i was running just y-pipe.

But he did not want to get owned, what a fag!!!!

I'm sorry guys if i am just awed by this. I always thought people this ignorant where in movies, i thought those mystical ricers where just that.........a myth.......but i have witnessed dumb ass at it's finest.

The greatest line he told me was "you can't beat me bro, no matter what you do........I have no redline, i can be doing 85 in first gear" loser!!!!!!!!

wait so why didnt you race?

teal

the guy just told me that my car was not ready, but he really like my car and that he had respect. Stay tuned for the race, i already called him out that night but he tryed to just ignore the fact that we were supposed to race, i am going to challenge him for a cool grand which i doubt he will still race me. I'm going to try my best this whole week.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

you should have pulled in front of him, and proceded to show him what a redline in first gear sounds like, while napalming him with rubber....what a fucking loser.

What a shithead.

I dont know, I mightve gotten angry. All that bullshit coming out and NO action? He thought your car wasnt ready and didnt want to race? I wouldve ran with that. Say you WERE having problems but you still wanted to race. If he declined, thats when I wouldve really got angry.

Theres NO need to talk that much shit (even if youre an idiot) and not back it up in the slightest way.

teal

I really could not believe what this guy was telling me, me and my buddy were still in a state of shock from hearing such dumbshit. But my buddy works with him at the same bar so he is going to keep agitating him until he races me........and all of this that happened that night he had a girlfriend that thought his car was fast too. If i can get this to happen i will get video for you guys.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Ricers are stupid and RX-7's are ghey.

Put some money down on it an wreck his ass, it will be hilarious.

Green
    1997 ws-6

those cars never redline... wowww i will trade my shit in tommorow for one of those. that means i can go 1,000,000 mph. ive always wanted to do that.
    fuck that idiot. instead or racing him you should just kick his stupid ass.

NBM
    98 trans am

what a tard i bet his car doesnt even run

Red
    99 Z28

Those old ones are slow as shit. My buddy bought one for $50 and we just lifted it up and put a brick on the gas till it blew. Now its got a new 350ci heart waiting to go in.

And yea... i think id just skip the race and pimpslap that little faggots ass to iceland.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

My ex-girlfriend had one of these and I can assure you that you have NOTHING to worry about if it's even remotely close to stock. I'm convinced my Grand Am GT would walk it pretty bad (and my car is bone stock).

I can't stand it when people run their mouth, spout out little more than ignorance and then do abolutely nothing to back it up! I would've had a LITTLE more respect for him if he would've ran you, (got spanked) and then made up some lame excuse! HAHA!

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Well, I don't know about the old RX-7's but the newer ones w/ them rotary engines can actually rev all the way up to like 11-14k w/ mods. This guy must've cleaned out all the bar's alcohol supply. Maybe he was so drunk he thought you had a v6? That's all I can think of...

Red
    99 Z28

Are you talking about the ones in the RX8? Cause if those can rev that high then thats news to me, I thought they only hit about 9000rpm. And theyve all got rotarys... new and old. And even a V6 would absolutely destroy that thing.

Green
    1997 ws-6

i have to disagree a RX 8 will destroy a camaro/firebird V6, the new RX8's are nothing to laugh at if you have a V6

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
    i have to disagree a RX 8 will destroy a camaro/firebird V6, the new RX8's are nothing to laugh at if you have a V6
    Pretty sad that they get compared against the V6 economy versions of the Camaro and Mustang in terms of performance

Green
    1997 ws-6

some people that dont have clue might make that comparison. im definately not a ricer but im a car guy and to say that a v6 camaro can keep up with a RX8 is seriously retarded.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

some people that dont have clue might make that comparison. im definately not a ricer but im a car guy and to say that a v6 camaro can keep up with a RX8 is seriously retarded.
    In a straight line, a V6 Camaro with a couple bolt ons could probably keep up with an RX-8. On a road course, I think not, the V6 F-bodies don't have any of the performance handling aspects of the V8 models.

Red
    99 Z28

Sorry, I was a bit unclear. I didnt mean a V6 would destroy an RX8, I meant it would beat that old RX7 (original post). I just mentioned the RX8 wondering if thats what MikeSomething was claiming could rev to "11-14k".

Green
    1997 ws-6

its all good man. we're all friends here

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by ScottysZ View Post
    Just mentioned the RX8 wondering if thats what MikeSomething was claiming could rev to "11-14k".
    No no no...I'm talkin like the newish RX-7's w/ MODs... I honestly don't know much about rotary motors, but I know what I've seen in the passenger seat of a newer RX-7...

Thread Information