THE WS6 THAT COULD

Cop vs 2003 Cobra(owned)

well i was coming back from the movies with my GF in the WS6 in no mood to race at all. i am about to merge into traffic and out of no where i hear a LOUD LOUD and when i say loud i mean LOUD REV, i wasnt expecting it so it made me jump. the exhaust was so damn loud it gave me a headache seriously, but what he didnt know is that on the other side of the road was a cop and he looked pissed about the guys exhaust being that loud when he reved it but i didnt think he would make a U-Turn so i begin pursuit of the cobra about to give him a taste of the longtubes and 3" cutout in his ear, so i speed up to catch him and its a 2003 Vert Cobra but my friend on his way to a part calls me and says were you behind a cobra, i said yea that was me and he says dont go fast theres a cop comming you way full speed with no sirens on so i merging onto the highway trying to catch the cobra and i see a car on my tail so i slow down to the speedlimit and its the cop from earlyer and he just passes me and goes after the cobra because when we hit the highway the cobra went WOT in traffic. the cobra got pulled over by the cop and given a ticket....all of this just to show off infront of peple

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

sucks for the cobra guy

Black
    Formula... soon

that sucks, i hate hearing of people getting pulled over from having a loud car. its fuckin ridiculous.

I had gone WOT next to a CHP before. I didn't see him, he drove up next to me and stared me down. Close, to bad for the Cobra dude.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Funny thing, just YESTERDAY I almost got nailed by cop following me, I didn't even notice him and I hit 80mph in a 55zone. Some Dodge Stratus w/ a loud muffler pulled next to me and revved, backed off and did a fly by. Well, the cop flew around me and he pulled him over... Thank god.

usually if a cop is trying to catch someone speeding on the highway he wont hit his lights until he is right on your ass to aviod you from running

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

good kill...

na funny story

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

yea i had a guy in a VW gti or whatever rev his engine at me i nodded, saw a cop in a parking lot, he took of at the light got pulled over and i drove by laughing

Quote Originally Posted by coupe00 View Post
    usually if a cop is trying to catch someone speeding on the highway he wont hit his lights until he is right on your ass to aviod you from running
    the smart ones anyways lol
    but how do you know the cobra got a ticket?

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by pocheasy View Post
    the smart ones anyways lol
    but how do you know the cobra got a ticket?
    because wehn i passed them on the side of the highway the cop was standing next to the cobra and i when i circled around and came back the cop had a flashlight in his hand looking at the exhaust liek it was to loud or somthing he proboly got a excessive noise ticket...ive gotten one back when i had my subwoofers

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by NiteRiderWs6 View Post
    well i was coming back from the movies with my GF in the WS6 in no mood to race at all. i am about to merge into traffic and out of no where i hear a LOUD LOUD and when i say loud i mean LOUD REV, i wasnt expecting it so it made me jump. the exhaust was so damn loud it gave me a headache seriously, but what he didnt know is that on the other side of the road was a cop and he looked pissed about the guys exhaust being that loud when he reved it but i didnt think he would make a U-Turn so i begin pursuit of the cobra about to give him a taste of the longtubes and 3" cutout in his ear, so i speed up to catch him and its a 2003 Vert Cobra but my friend on his way to a part calls me and says were you behind a cobra, i said yea that was me and he says dont go fast theres a cop comming you way full speed with no sirens on so i merging onto the highway trying to catch the cobra and i see a car on my tail so i slow down to the speedlimit and its the cop from earlyer and he just passes me and goes after the cobra because when we hit the highway the cobra went WOT in traffic. the cobra got pulled over by the cop and given a ticket....all of this just to show off infront of peple
    and how do you know he got a ticket, and not just a warning?

Thread Information